I'll See You Again Chapter 17

I'll See You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo decides his life is ed up.

“What the hell are you doing here at this hour, Woohyun?!” he screamed at his friend as soon as he had opened the door. Hell, it was two o’clock in the morning and the both of them should be at home and asleep (well, Myungsoo was until Woohyun decided to knock and almost break down his door). “What kind of—Woohyun? , what happened to you?!”

“Kim Sunggyuuuuuu~” Woohyun slurred as he twirled around.

Deciding that he would just later question the guy, Myungsoo pulled the drunken Woohyun inside his place and promptly locked the door. He dragged the twirling man to the guest room (that is actually Woohyun’s since he’s the only guest who sleeps over) and threw him to the bed, letting him bounce a little with a groan.

“You need to diet, Woohyun.” Myungsoo groaned at his own hurting shoulder, “What the hell happened to you, drinking like this and looking like ?” but he knew he won’t get any answer so he started to remove the boy’s shoes and socks.

After removing the unnecessary clothes and accessories from the other boy, Myungsoo was about to leave the room when Woohyun shrieked followed by a loud sob. Immediately, he turned to the other boy and found him clutching his chest as if he couldn’t breathe (which wasn’t the case because from the last check-up Woohyun wasn’t ill nor did he have asthma). Pain was etched on his beautiful face, tears staring to stain his cheeks.

“Myungsoo-ah…” Woohyun opened his eyes but it was drooping so Myungsoo knew he was half-conscious and it was the alcohol talking. “Stay with me, don’t leave me. Don’t hurt me. Don’t push me away. Don’t… don’t break my heart.”

Myungsoo sighed as he leaned on the door frame, watching Woohyun cry and wet his blanket. “What’s wrong, Woohyun? What happened? Do you want me to call Sunggyu and--” as if he was stabbed, Woohyun cried in agony again. “Hey, what’s wrong?”

“DON’T YOU EVER MENTION THAT NAME IN FRONT OF ME EVER AGAIN!” Woohyun screamed with anger filling his eyes and his body rigid with an unfathomable feeling. “I don’t know that bastard! I don’t care who he dates or what he does, I DON’T CARE! I’m not his toy, I’m not his puppet, and I’m not his lover! I am nothing to him!”

Frowning, Myungsoo realized that this was serious and it wasn’t just one of those whims Woohyun decides to go on. All the things that the boy was yapping about weren’t true, he knew that, hell, and they both knew that! On why Woohyun suddenly decided to believe on it bothers Myungsoo. He deliberated to call Sunggyu for a moment but then decided that Woohyun would probably throw an even bigger fit.

“Can you believe that bastard?” Woohyun scoffed, making animated actions with his hand. “I knew I shouldn’t have believed him when he told me loved me because he doesn’t! I’ve made a fool of myself for the past 2yrs thinking that my feelings were reciprocated. , I’m such a fool…” and he decided to cry again.

“Yes, you are.” Myungsoo encouraged, knowing this was what Woohyun wanted to hear at the moment.

“I made a huge mistake in the past but I wanted to make it up to him, to change the past… I wanted to, I badly wanted to…” Woohyun’s tears were messy and loud and painful to see. “But what does he tell me? Huh? I’m so sorry, Woohyun, but you can’t do anything about it, what’s done is done.”

For a moment, Myungsoo was confused. Where was this conversation going to?

“I asked him out, okay. I asked him out on a date, not one of those escapades we usually go on but an official date with an intention of asking him out and finally being with him.” Woohyun gave a strangled cry as he trashed around on bed again. “The bastard rejected me! Telling me that he didn’t want me to hurt him again to the point that any kind of relationship would scare him! He doesn’t even have any ounce on trust for me!”

Myungsoo clearly remembers the day Woohyun and Sunggyu broke up. It was messy as hell and he thought one of them would try to kill themselves but fortunately, no one did but both of them looked like the walking dead. He hasn’t seen anyone who was as in love as those two who are also as stupid. Hoya came to him one day, screaming in panic that Woohyun decided to get -faced drunk. For someone who cheated, Woohyun was the one who was hurting himself the most.

“Sungyeol was right…” slurred Woohyun again and Myungsoo’s interest was piqued at the name of the other boy. “No matter how in love you are with that person, if he’s done something that could give you so much pain, the love you have for them wouldn’t matter anymore because it would become nonexistent. Sunggyu… he loves me but not enough to be with me.”

An idea formed in Myungsoo’s head at what he heard. It wasn’t a good one but he knew it would work.

Sungyeol wants to get hurt to the point he wouldn’t want to be in love with me?

--

Loud music was echoing across the dance room as Dongwoo and Hoya moved to the beat. Sweat was sticking to their clothes but they couldn’t care less, the routine was nearing perfection and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter