I'll See You Again Chapter 21

I'll See You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was always a given that 9 out of 10 plans of Sungjong works and this is a part of those 9 again. Sungyeol can’t believe he let his best friend talk him into doing this, can’t believe he fell for his curious plans again. He thinks he needs a new best friend, preferably not as cunning as Sungjong.

“Looks like we’ve been abandoned, huh?” Myungsoo spoke from behind Sungyeol and he knew he felt himself stiffen up.

“I swear I’ll kill Sungjong as soon as I see him.” Sungyeol gritted his teeth as the betrayal of his best friend finally awoken his thoughts. No wonder Sungjong was forcefully trying to convince Sungyeol to go with him and Myungsoo to the amusement park the next day, he was planning on not showing up.

Sounds of laughter and screams of excitement was their background as they stood just beside the ticketing booth of the amusement park. No one wanted to move as they let the realization that Sungjong had planned that they all go out today but for him to back out in the last moment. After all, he made sure they were both at the amusement park already before he called it off. And his reason wasn’t really the most convincing of all: sorry guys, mom wanted me to help cook. Considering as his mom is in Japan that was probably a lie and a bad one at that.

“So…” Sungyeol bit his lip, “Since Sungjong’s not coming and there’s really nothing better to do. How about we just forget this and go home?”

For some reason, Myungsoo tensed beside him too. “No, we’re going.”

Sungyeol blinked, “Where?”

“Amusement park,” Myungsoo snorted as he pulled the other boy to the end of the line for the tickets, “We’re already here and it’s such a waste to not enjoy this beautiful day. Plus, we haven’t hung out for a long time. We’re friends, right?”

“Yeah, friends…” Sungyeol’s mouth shut and he felt himself trying to bite back the sobs. He was a man and there was no reason to cry about something as petty as being called a friend by the love of his lif—oh , he still pertains to Myungsoo as that. ,, , ! He promised that he would stop calling him that!

“Sungyeol?” the other boy waved his hand in front of him as worry clouded his face, “You look like you’re having an inner battle with yourself.”

“Shut up, now go and buy those tickets.” Sungyeol took out his money and handed it to Myungsoo, “Here’s my share of—“ the other boy pushed it back to him, “What are you—“

“I’m paying for this,” was all that the boy answered as he went and got the tickets.

Sungyeol frowned as he hid his money, “I do not want to owe you anything. I’ll pay for the food later.”

As soon as they entered the park, everything caught their eye. The place was buzzing with people considering that it was weekends and it’s usually the time for dates. Immediately, a thought struck Myungsoo.

“I’ll pay for the foods too.” Myungsoo told Sungyeol who glared at him.

“No, I am. I owe you for the tickets.”

“Ah,” Myungsoo grinned as he scanned the place, “But don’t I need to pay for dates?”

Sungyeol tensed but his glare never faltered, “We’re not on a date so I’m paying for my share.”

“We are,” Myungsoo pointed to everyone around them that consisted of couples or parents taking out their child, “See, we’re on a date so I’m paying.”

“We’re not!” Sungyeol gritted his teeth, “I’m paying.”

“Let’s play a bet then,” Myungsoo raised his eyebrow in challenge and he knew Sungyeol never backs out on things like this, “We ride as much as we can and whoever tries to back out on the ride will lose.”

“Call!”

“If I win, this is a date and I’m paying,” Myungsoo said, “But if you win, this isn’t a date and you pay for the foods and split the bills for everything else. Is that fine?”

Sungyeol immediately nodded thinking that he’d win this one. Woohyun already lost to him once, Sungjong twice, Dongwoo around five times, so he was quite confident that he’d be able to quickly strip down Myungsoo from that smirk on his pretty face.

“I choose the first one!” Sungyeol pointed to the huge roller coaster, “That one!”

Myungsoo nodded with a smile plastered on his face, “Ah, my favorite!”

 

Rides after rides that consisted of roller coasters, arcs, falling boats, ferris wheel and the likes didn’t falter any of them. They go into the ride all hyped up about the other losing but come out laughing like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter