I'll See You Again Chapter 10

I'll See You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This is one of those times that Sungyeol will have to disagree with Sungjong even if it meant putting his life in line because no, he’s not doing what the other boy had suggested. Never. Not even if he—Sungyeol groaned, he can’t believe this.

“Hyung~” Sungjong grinned widely as he let the notebook dangle in front of Sungyeol’s face, “You know what I mean by this, right?” and he opened the notebook to page 24 about to read it aloud, “I’m go—“ but barely so because Sungyeol clamped his hand on the boy’s mouth.

“Fine, fine, fine!” the older boy gave up as he grabbed the notebook and hid it inside his back, “I can’t even remember why I put up with you! Ouch!” he yelped when Sungjong bit his finger and he had to let go, rubbing his finger in the process while thinking of ways to wipe the evil smirk on his friend’s face. He knew he should’ve thrown away that notebook full of his letters to Myungsoo! Now, Sungjong likes using it for blackmail.

It was Dongwoo’s birthday and his family is known for throwing the best parties around. Or at least it’s the safest because there’s no alcohol or reeking in the air. It’s a party that Sungyeol likes going to every year (not just because he’s required to go since Dongwoo’s his friend) but right now, he’d rather be under his blanket and asleep.

“What’s so hard about what I’m asking you to do anyway?” Sungjong asked in that fake innocent voice of his that everyone falls for minus Sungyeol and Dongwoo who had been victims of it enough times to know what it is. “You’ve done this numerous of times.”

Sungyeol frowned and stopped the urge to strangle Sungjong in front of everyone. “You’re telling me to try and make Myungsoo jealous. Not just make him jealous but to dance ily with Woohyun, who is like his best friend. And oh, that’s not the worst part of it. The worst part is that Myungsoo does not like me so how the hell can he get jealous?!” he felt his teeth crushing to each other as he said the last part.

“Whatever,” Sungjong simply answers.

“Don’t whatever me!”

“Already did.”

“Jong!”

“Hyung!”

“Sungjong!”

“Sungyeol hyung!”

“Lee Sungjong!”

“Lee Sungyeol!”

“Jang Dongwoo!” the birthday boy appeared from behind and laughed at the annoyed (Sungyeol) and amused (Sungjong) faces that greeted him. “Why are you guys screaming your name for everyone to hear? I think everyone knows already who we are.”

Sungyeol shrieked as he let his head hit the wall. The two other boys laughed.

Today was not his best day not to mention that in a moment’s time, Myungsoo and his friends would get there and then Sungjong would pressure him into trying to get his boyfriend jealous. He thinks he has enough reminders that Myungsoo doesn’t like him, thank you very much.

“Oh!” Sungjong says and Sungyeol knows already what he meant. “They’re here!”

There was another groan from the taller boy as Dongwoo left them to greet his guests. Everyone in the room started buzzing; it is not great secret that probably half the girls and most of the boys here has a crush on Myungsoo while the other half on either Woohyun or Hoya.

“I think I’ll just—“ before Sungyeol could turn away, Sungjong had already held his collar, “Can’t you spare me just this once, Jongie?” but the other boy was hearing none of it as he was promptly dragged to where his ‘boyfriend’ was.

It took a split second for Myungsoo’s annoyed face (“He hates parties,” Woohyun tells Dongwoo, “but we’ll drag him for your birthday!”) to a bright smile as he sees Sungyeol. Sometimes, Sungyeol falls for Myungsoo’s pretending. He lets himself believe for a few days that everything was real, that they really are dating each other. That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter