Just Hate Me

Never

A/N: For easier reading, I'll be writing POVs in different colours for this chapter and subsequent ones if needed. Haena will be in black. Kai in Blue. Sehun in green. Do comment if it is too messy to read. Thanks! 

------------------------------------------------------------

Kai's POV

I ran out after her. I was worried about her. There must be something about her. Something that is affecting her. I needed to be by her side. I drove after her, following her to a nearby beach. She was sitting there, alone, staring out at the sea. I want to know what is going on in her mind. Slowly, I approached her. 

"Na, is everything ok?" I sat down beside her and placed an arm around her shoulder. She just kept quiet and rest her head on my shoulder. "I'm always here for you..." I assured her, waiting for her to tell me what happened. I won't force her, I will just wait. 

Your POV 

I was sitting alone, confused in my mind. I don't know how to face him. I thought I could just face him indifferently and act like nothing ever happened. But I can't. The voice of his froze every bit of me. I can't help blaming myself about leaving him alone without explaining anything. But then again, will it even help explaining? I won't be able to be with him. Never in my life. Oppa, or Sehun whom I know of now, please understand me.... It's ok if you hate me. 

Then Kai came along. He asked if everything is ok. I didn't know how to tell him. How do I tell him that his best friend is he who I always had in my mind. Not being able to love him completely is already hurting him. Not being able to be together with him is also hurting him. I can't afford another time. He is innocent. 

Sehun's POV

I drove along the road and saw their cars. I got down and saw them sitting at the beach. The sight of them together broke my heart. Why? I hated her. How can she forget me so easily and get into the arms of another guy so quickly? What am i to her? Is that one year of relationship fake? I needed to ask her. 

I walked to them. And they both turned. I didn't know what I was going to do. I just wanted to confront her. 

"Sehun ah, why are you here?" Kai asked. It seems like he didn't know about me. Wow this woman. You lied to him too? Or am I just nothing in your heart that you don't even want to mention me? Then a bad thought came across my mind. 

-------------------------

Our eyes met. And her eyes were filled with sadness and pain. Why is it that my heart aches too? 

His eyes were filled with anger. I knew he hates me. Who wouldn't? 

"Sehun" Kai called to me again and I ignored him. I just looked at her, smirked and I walked towards her and pulled her towards me and I kissed her. The feeling was weird. I missed that lips. I missed her in my arms. Why? Why are you so deep in my heart? Why did you break my heart? Why did you take everything from me but I'm still not over you? Why ar e you torturing me like this babo... No wait! I hate her! 

I saw Sehun kissed her. Then it struck to me. He was the one she was always talking about. She ran away because she didn't know how to face him. I can tell he still loves her and she still love him as I know. I know I can never replace him in her heart although I know she loves me too. 

He kissed me suddenly. I didn't know how to react. I missed him I admit. Seeing him right before me was something I never dreamed of. Then I remembered Kai. He was still there. I pushed Sehun away. 

"what am I to you exactly, LEE. HAE. NA." he stressed the word angrily. I can sense the hatred in him. I don't know what to say to him. I love you? Then what about Kai? I'm sorry? But it won't make any difference. I just kept quiet. "Answer me!" 

He shouted at her. I went to her defense immediately. Sehun must have been hurt badly. He hates her but he loves her. But still he shouldn't do this to her. Don't he know she's in pain too? Probably more painful than the both of us? "Sehun are you crazy?" I grabbed his clothes and shouted at him. 

"Get out of this Kai, I don't want to hurt you. I just want to make things clear with her." 

"Her business is my business Sehun... You don't shout at my girlfriend..." 

"She was my girlfriend too! Was!" He sounded so hurt.

That sentence of his made my heart broke into pieces. My tears just started falling. 

"What right do you have to cry?" He asked. He's right. What right do i have? I'm the one who caused him to be like this. I wiped off my tears but my face got wet again. 

"Sehun!" Kai came to my defense again. "What do you want from her? She's already in pain!" And he was in pain too. I know. Seeing me and Sehun. Shouting at his best friend. 

"She's in pain! then what about me? What about you? If she can leave me like that, she can do the same thing to you too!" He said to Kai. He was right again. But he didn't know that we know that from the start. We said it before from the start that we can never be together. We know that one day we will leave each other. That was something I never said to Sehun which is why I feel more sorry towards him.

"We are---" 

"Jongin!" I stopped him. I knew what he wanted to say. He was going to tell him that we are going to leave each other sooner or later. He was going to tell him that we can never be together. I don't want to hear that. And it doesn't help to let Sehun know as well. So what if he knows about it? What if he knows why I left him? Things won't change. We still won't be together. I rather he hate me. It makes me feel better. "Just let him hate me. It's better for us..." 

"I will!" Sehun said and walked off angrily. 

Just let him hate me.. It's better for us... Her words ringed in my head. Does she really want me to hate her? Does she really not know that I love her? Or she has Kai now. She don't need me anymore. Fine. Fine. "I will!" I told her. From today onwards, you, Lee Haena, I have nothing to do with you! I gave you a chance to explain but I see who you chose. Fine. I will forget about you. I will find another one better than you! 

---------------------------------

"Na, why didn't you explain to him?" Kai asked when Sehun left. 

"What for? Will it help? Does it change the situation?" 

"At least let him not hate you...I know it hurts for you..." 

"Don't you hurt too? Kai-ya, we both know how we're going to end..I rather he hate me than know why...I don't want him to be like us..it hurts more to know the truth and can do nothing about it...." 

"arasseo...then we'll hurt together..Don't ever run away alone again ok?" 

"Kai, I think it's better if we...." 

"Shh.... I don't want to...At least for now...Just let me stay with you..."

"Jongin..." 

"I know Na...I know..."

I know what she is going to say. I just don't want to leave her right now. I don't know how to break the news to her that I am getting engaged soon. I know she want us to stay apart for now. So it'll be easier to leave. At least easier to explain to the press. It'll never be easy to leave her. It won't be easy for her as well. 

I know he is avoiding the reality. Ok, for now, just let us escape reality. I wanted to tell him about Chanyeol. But tonight is not a right time. Sorry Jongin. Sorry for making you hurt longer.