Chapter 13

Never

Sehun's POV

It is not easy trying to forget her. I slept with girls. I drank. But I just can't get her out of my mind. Everytime I close my eyes, all i can think of is her. Now, even with my eyes open wide, I still see her. I see her everywhere. At home, on the streets, in the club, everywhere. She is just there. I can't get rid of her. I don't want to get rid of her. 

I gulped down the beer, bottles after bottles. I don't know how much I drank. I walked and walked, falling down a lot of times but I got up and continued. I arrived at her apartment. I needed to see her. 

------------------------------

"Open Up!" I was sleeping halfway when someone knocked on the door. I looked through the camera and it was Sehun. What is he doing here? How does he know where I live? He banged on the door and I had no choice but to open it or  the neighbours would complain and the security would come. 

"What's wrong with you?" I opened the door and he fell on me. I pushed him away and closed the door, afraid that people would see. The least I wanted was news of me with him. "Do you know how late it is and you're creating a nuisance here, drunkard?" He was trying to get up. 

"Babo ya..." He hugged me. "I miss you..." I wanted to tell him I miss him too but I can't. I pushed him away. 

"Why? Why do you keep pushing me away? Why?" He shook me by my shoulders. 

"Stop it Oh Sehun!" I pushed him away again and ran to my room and locked the door. He didn't give up. I started crying behind the door. Go away Sehun...Just leave.. Don't call me anymore..Leave... Forget about me.. Just take it that I never appeared in your life.. please..Sehun...please.. it hurts me seeing you like this.. just let me live with guilt...

"Babo...Haena...why do I keep coming back to you...I want to hate you too but I can't...Why? Why did you bring colours in my life then take it all away in one night? Do you know how anxious I was when I woke up and you were not there.. I searched for you like crazy... I called you so many times, sent you so many messages but I got no replies... Do you know how i lived..." He spoke behind the door. I held in my voice. I don't want him to hear me crying.

"When you weren't there, I felt so empty... I lost my smile... I stayed at home all day other than going to school... I wanted to die.. I even chose to think that something had happened to you than choose to believe that you left me for good,...I kept telling myself you would come back.. but you never did... Then I came back here... and saw news about you and Kai. Do you know how much it hurt me to see you so happy with another guy...I never believed that you don't love me... I know you do.. we were happy together... It was real... Haena...now that Kai is out of the picture..Can we start over? Please...I know you still love me... I know...Can we be together now?"

Yes I love you. I still love you. The times when we were together were real. It was the happiest time I have. I want to. I want to be with you Sehun. But these words cannot come out of my mouth. I can only think about that. I can never make it happen. I want to run out and grab your hands and we'll leave here for good but I can't do it. I can't leave my father alone. You have your family too to think about, Sehun. Please, just go away...  

"Don't reject me anymore..." Then he went quiet. I went out after a while and found him lying outside my door. I squat beside him and brushed his hair and caressed his face. I'm sorry Sehun. I'm sorry I don't have the courage to have the courage to love once. I didn't tell you my name because I wanted to love for real for once. And thanks for being the one for me. Thanks for making me love. Now, it's over between us. Give up on me Sehun...I don't want to see you hurt anymore.. Stop torturing yourself... 

------------------------------

I woke up before him and left the house before he wakes up. I don't want to face him and talk to him. All I prepared was a towel for him to wash up. 

Sehun: I'm sorry about last night. 

He texted me. 

Sehun: I promise, I won't look for you anymore. I promise, I will leave your life for real. But I cannot promise that I will forget you. I can never do that. I just want you to know that I, Oh Sehun, love you, Lee Haena. Forever. Goodbye. 

Goodbye Sehun. Leave me for good. And I'll leave you for good as well. Take care of yourself. And also know that I love you, forever. I can never forget you too.