Her

Never

Kai's POV

I left her house. As expected, there were paparazzi hiding in every corner. Haiz..... I'm so tired of this life. Why can't i just live like a normal person, with her, just the two of us? I hate all this attention. She's getting tired of it. I was getting tired too. Honestly I thought we wouldn't last so long in this fake relationship. But we ended up motivating each other, giving each other support in this controlled life of ours. Other than my best friends EXO, she is the only other person I can rely on. Only in front of her, I can be myself. I like her, a lot. But we both know we can't be together. But we're contented with this right now. To be able to be with each other even if it's just for show. I know she have someone in her heart. And she never told me who. I want to know who is so special but I won't force her to tell me. I have someone in my heart too. She whom I met years ago. I wonder how she looks like now. 

She was my tutor. We were of same age but she was smarter. I can't be bothered to study as after all, I'm going to inherit the company in future. So why should i care about my education. Some of my friends are like me too while some of them are really hardworking. Until i met her. She wears big glasses and her uniform skirt is really long, not like other average girls in schools. We were both 15 that year. Although she looks nerdy which put me off at first, her patience in teaching me made me change my impression of her. And I fell in love with her.

But one year later, she left. She stopped teaching me. I don't know how to look for her. I don't know her name exactly. All i have was a nickname for her and memories of her. byeol... I call her byeol or stars. Because I always wonder how she manage to see in those big glasses. I would see stars with that. And she has a bright personality, just like the stars in the night sky. She has the same surname as Haena too. Lee seongsaengnim. That's what she first introduced herself as. I miss her. I never met a second person like her. Until I saw Haena. They were both similar. Sometimes I wonder if I've been treating Haena as a substitute of byeol. That's not fair to Na. 

"Mr Kim." The employees in the company greeted. I hate this name. I hate hearing that. I just want to be myself. Be Kai, Be Jongin, Be the one in Lee Haena's eyes. Why did i have to come back for meeting. 

And the boring meeting starts. I was listening half-heartedly. I have no interest in taking over the business. But that is what I was born for. As what Haena always says. She never fails to remind us that. So we won't fall deeper in that relationship of ours. 

"Jongin, come to my office." my dad says. He must have something planned for me again. yes planned. From the day i was born, everything was planned. Even the relationship with Haena. But I have to thank my parents for that. If not for them always rushing me to get a girlfriend because I don't have a fiancee from arranged marriage, I wouldn't have ask Haena to act with me. I wouldn't have known Haena. I couldn't be back myself. That was the only thing I planned for myself and i like it. 

"Yes appa?" 

"Sit down first." 

"what is it?" 

"Whatever you have on tonight, cancel it. I have someone for you to meet." what!? Cancel my date tonight!? No way! I want to see Haena. But I can't reject him. I don't have the right to.

"neh.." 

"and you've been with Haena for a long time already. Just saying. Now, go do your work." 

"neh.." 

I knew what he meant by that. He wants me to break up with her soon. Needless to say, the person he wants me to meet must be a girl. urgh!!! I can only scream in my head. I picked up my phone to call Haena. 

"Hello?" 

"Na~" 

"wae? did something happen?" She always knew what's on my mind. 

"Na~ mianhae." 

"gwaenchana... have fun.."

"Na~" I love calling her name. 

"hmm?" I love hearing her voice.

"saranghae..." 

"keke...saranghae..." I love making her smile. 

Our relationship need no more other words. Just a simple conversation and we can understand each other. She knew what I want to say. And i also know that she is rather disappointed. I'm her only close friend. Well, she knows EXO too but she's my so called girlfriend after all. 

Speaking about EXO, they are 9 other guys who are also from the richest families in Korea, obviously. They are my best friends. We know each other since young. We studied together and played together. Now we are all helping out at our own companies.