Him

Never

Him. Whom I met and dated for real when i was studying overseas. My first and only boyfriend. 

I loved him but I knew we couldn't be together. So I left him in the end. Without telling him anything. He didn't even know my name. I don't know his either. 

I remember I was 16 when I was sent overseas to study. I didn't want it but it didn't seem like  a bad choice either. My father wanted me to go there to learn. And he sent me there during the period when the company was at its busiest, which means he won't be keeping a tab on me. He was very strict on me since young but he trust me enough to know what to do. Because I never defied him. I don't have the courage too. And I love him. He was my father. I don't want to make him sad. So I went. 

I first met him at school. He was like me, a foreigner, a korean. That is why we clicked rather fast, because we're both in a unfamiliar place, living alone. We were never in the same class although we are of the same age. He was not a popular guy in school although he looked fine. But he looks nice when he smiles. He smiles so sweetly. 

"What is your name?" He asked me, with his sweet smile. 

"Why should I tell you?" I answered him, with a straight face. 

"Then I wouldn't tell you mine either.." He said back with a straight face too. 

"well, it wouldn't do you any good to know who I am..." It was the truth. 

"I can find out, you know..we are in the same school..." 

"I trust that you won't...." I don't know why but I feel that he is special. Like I can trust him. In this place where I am alone. Maybe it's because we were both foreigners, so we only had each other. He was like family. 

"Woah..we just met girl...aren't we progressing too fast?" I want to slap him at this moment. 

"Dream on kid..." 

"Yah I think I'm older than you..." 

"You sure? kid.." I stressed on that word  on purpose. 

"Yah! Call me oppa...if we're not going to tell each other our names..." Hmm..seems like a good idea. To call him anything as long as it's not our real name. I would rather he not know my real name. I don't want to lose a friend. Or a boyfriend. We started going out and got closer naturally. We would study together. And eat together. He was my only friend in school. I was his only friend too. I never see him with anyone in school. I don't talk to anyone in my class too. Even if we had to do projects, we would only go by our fake names in school. No one knew who i was. I liked it like that. I had no stress. 

About a year when i was there, the apartment I was staying collapsed. Thankfully I was not at home but I couldn't stay there anymore. Then he offered to let me stay in his house.

"Babo..." That was how he called me. I couldn't get him to change the name. Although I wanted him to say my real name. But that was how he called me all along. So it's fine with me. I was a fool for him. I admit. Everything I did was for him. 

"mwol?" 

"I thought about it...I asked myself again and again..." 

"what happened oppa?" 

"I...Please...be my girlfriend..." I was taken back at that moment. "Yah..did you turn into a stone? do you hate me so much...it's ok if you reject me.." 

"babo!" I finally responded and he smiled. I can't get enough of his smile. 

Then we started dating. Days were happy. He was very nice to me. I loved him with all my heart. Although we never really know each other.

We were together for a year plus when I received a call from Korea. I was called back. I had to leave him. I was depressed. I didn't know how to tell him. So I chose not to. We spent a night together. Yea, you can guess what happened. But then I left the next morning. Silently, Secretly. The moment i came back to korea, I changed my phone number. I didn't want him to contact me. 

Then I met Kai. It was about a month after I came back. And that's how our story started. But I never once forget that smile. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ok so, short update for now. Hope you're still liking the story so far. Thanks for your support. I know the story is progressing rather slowly. It's so dry for now. But keep reading. I'll try to make it better. Thank You.