Chapter 18

Never

I don't know how long we've been in here. I was still in Sehun's arms. I couldn't feel my legs. I felt very weak. 

"Sehun.." I managed to call out faintly. He was sleeping... or did he lose conscious? please don't scare me...He opened his eyes slowly, his lips were pale. 

"how are you feeling?" 

"Sehun..."

"Don't worry about me...I'm more worry about you.." He immediately sit up and check on my wound while I try to hold myself up with my arms. "What happened?" 

"I can't feel my legs..." 

"Haena..don't be scared ok? I'll get you out.." He shifted me to lean over the wall while he went to bang on the door. "Let us out!! hey!! let her go!!" 

"Hun..." 

"yes? i'm here..." He ran back to me. 

"Don't bother calling them...I think they want us dead..." 

"No! They want me dead.. not you..." 

"Well, now that I'm here and know about all these, what do you think they'll do? Gwaenchanayo Sehun... At least I can die with you..." 

"Na..." He hugged me tightly. 

"Hun..." Then I out. 

-------------------------------

Kai's POV: 

Another day has passed and we still hear nothing about her. I'm staying with Chanyeol hyung and he watches over me in case I make a rash decision. 

"hyung! Chanyeol hyung!" 

"Mwol!?" 

"I just remembered something!" 

"what thing?" 

"I...I can track her location on her phone..." I took my phone instantly and opened the tracking app. We downloaded it for fun previously, saying that by this we can know where we are all the time. Now, I think it can be of some help. 

"But what are we going to do even if we found her location? maybe they took her to somewhere else?" 

"At least we have some clue..we can find her...Uncle Lee has too many things to care about... but we can do this on our own...Call the rest..." 

"Kai.."

"Hyung.. it's our only chance.." 

"Ok fine.." He went to call the other EXO members and I helped with some. 

Half an hour later, we all are gathered at Chanyeol's house, discussing of our plan. 

"Wow this is like some action movie..." Baekhyun said. 

"Now it's not the time to joke Baek.." Suho said. 

"I just want to lighten the mood.." Baekhyun said. 

"Jongin are you sure you want to do this?" D.O asked. 

"Yea, you better stay out of this... it's not going to do you any good.." Suho said. 

"We can handle this Jongin... you stay here and wait for our news..." Xiumin said. 

"No! I want to go! I have to go!" 

"Kai ya, think about your situation... what would your parents say?" Chen said. 

"I don't care! even if it's not for her, Sehun might be in danger too!" I argued. 

"Let him go...at least we can watch over him..." Lay said. 

"Gomawayo Lay hyung." 

"Let's not waste time then!" Suho said and we left for the location. Please, please let it be there. Please let me find you. Please be safe. Sehun, take care of her if you're really with her. 

We stopped not far away from that place. It is an industrial area, and the area is big. But the location on the tracker only stops at one place. We parked not far from that place in order to take cover. 

"Tao and Baekhyun, you both go and take a look at the situation..." Suho said. "The rest, we'll wait till they come back.. you've got 10 mins..." We grew up playing together, and we used to role play a lot when we're younger, pretending we're police and criminals. We aren't professionally trained but we do have our own tactic when we're playing a prank on others in the past. Just that this time round, it's used in a real situation. 

About 5 mins later, they came back. 

"how is it?" I had to ask first. 

"We're right...there are people there..they are most probably in there..There are about 5 of them in there..." Baekhyun said. 

"and they have guns!" Tao said. Guns. Oh dear. Will they be fine. 

"It's too dangerous for us..." Suho said. 

"We're going in!" I said. "Hyungs, if you want to back out now, I'm ok with it... I'll do this alone.. I don't want to implicate anyone of you.." 

"What are you saying? we're all in this together!" Chen said. 

"There's no backing out now...now that we're here.." Chanyeol said. 

"And it's our dearest friends in there..." Lay said. 

"Alright then let's plan carefully..." Suho said. "Minseok hyung, any ideas?" Xiumin is our oldest and the calmest, he will have the best plan. 

"Well, Baekhyun you always play war games, you should know best..tell me your idea..." he said. 

"Hmm..we outnumber them, but they have weapons...we can only attack secretly.." Baekhyun answered. 

"that's right...some of us, we'll distract them.. then the others will enter secretly.. what weapons do we have?" Xiumin asked. 

Because we drove here, we have some tools in the car which can help us. And the environment has stones. We used to throw stones at people. 

"Alright, Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, you will in charge of distracting them. D.O, Tao, Lay and Xiumin will deal with the remaining people.. while me and Kai will look for them..." Suho gave out the roles. 

"Neh hyung!" 

With that, we headed off to fufill our mission. It can only be a success. Please. Let us succeed. With Chanyeol hyung's team successful distraction, two of them went out to check the situation. This gives us a chance to enter the place. D.O hyung's team made some noises to create more distractions which disperse the men and made it easier to take them down one by one. Me and Suho hyung went to explore the place and look for them. We came into small room and saw packs of food and blood. Don't tell me... No! They would be fine...

"They must have been brought to somewhere else.." Suho hyung said. 

"Hyung look!" I saw some trails of blood on the floor. It seemed that someone wiped off the blood but there are still some stains. We decided to follow the trail and came to a freezer. 

"Sehun ah! are you in there?" Suho asked as he banged on the door. The other hyungs joined us shortly after. 

--------------------------

"Hyung?" Sehun heard the voice and said at his loudest. "Na..they came to save us...wake up..Na...Na!" Sehun tried to shake you up. Na please don't scare me! Don't sleep on me! Don't die on me! 

"Sehun!" Suho heard the reply through the door and started to unlock the door. Kai rushed in immediately when the door clicked open. 

"Na!" Kai shouted. When I saw her my heart just stopped. What happened? She's injured and unconcious! 

"Oh gosh!" The others exclaimed seeing you with Sehun and then saw your wounded leg.

"Quick! get them out!" Suho shouted. 

Kai carried you up and rushed for the car while the rest went to get Sehun. All of you rushed to the hospital in the fastest speed they can, ignoring the traffic lights. 

"Please save her doctor! Please!" Kai begged the doctor agitatedly. 

"Kai ya! Kai! This is the hospital...calm down.." Baekhyun held Kai back. How can I keep calm when she's in there! 

"Don't worry... the doctors will do their best...I'll go in and see..." Lay said. Lay is a doctor and the hospital belongs to him. 

After a few hours, you woke up in the ward. Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were in the ward with your parents while the rest are with Sehun. 

"Haena!" you heard your father calling you. 

"Where's Sehun?!" was the first thing you asked. Kai flinched when he heard that. I still can't beat his place in her heart.. but what can i do.. I can't promise her anything too...

"He's ok.. He's in the other ward resting..." your father told you. You felt abit relieved to know that he's fine. Then you noticed the rest in the room. 

"Jongin.." you called out, you tried to sit up but you were weak. 

"Don't get up...you need to rest..you just had a surgery.." He said, walking slightly nearer to you. He wanted very much to walk up to you and stop you from getting up but he can't bring himself to touch you. He can't. Chanyeol sensed the atmosphere so he speak up. 

"Great to know that you're fine...have a good rest ok? We'll come to see you tomorrow..Come on let's go check on Sehun..." He grabbed Kai by his neck and walked out. 

"I want to go too.." you said and tried to get up but you can't move your legs. "My legs.." 

"You lost a lot of blood and you were in the freezer for so long, your wound is infected..." your father explained. 

"and I can't walk..." you added. It wasn't much of a big deal to you the fact that you can't walk. But you don't want people to worry about you. You saw Kai's worried look. He can't hide it from you and he doesn't want to hide it from you. You saw your father's look too. "I want to see Sehun..." you continued. "K..Chanyeol oppa..could you carry me?" You wanted to call Kai but it's too much of a scandal. I thought she would call me but right, Chanyeol hyung is her fiance.. and i'm already engaged... we should keep things clear.. 

"Sure..." Chanyeol said and walked towards you and lifted you up. Kai and Baekhyun followed behind, and then your father followed as well. You entered the room and saw a sleeping Sehun lying on the bed while the other EXO members are beside him, watching him. As expected, his family didn't come. 

"Haena, are you ok?" The others asked when they saw you. 

"I'm fine..." you managed to smile at them. Chanyeol placed you down on the sofa in the ward and the rest gathered around you. 

"Why didn't you rest longer?" Suho asked. 

"We'll look after Sehun..you should go back and rest...you just had a surgery.." Xiumin said. 

"how's sehun?" you asked, ignoring their concerns. You know they care about you but you care more about Sehun. Kai was just standing at the side and watching you. 

"He just stayed in the freezer for too long...A little weak, plus the injuries he sustained from getting beaten up...he's fine.." Lay said. 

"What a relief..." you said. 

"Haena, what happened?" your father spoke and the rest went quiet. "Aren't you supposed to go to the airport? how did you end up.." 

"I was on my way..then I saw Sehun..I couldn't just leave a friend there getting beat up by a group of men.." you explained. 

"ah.." A faint voice groaned and everyone turned to face Sehun. He woke up and turned to see you. 

"Sehun ah!" You got excited and tried to stand up, forgetting about your legs and you almost fell but luckily the guys caught you. 

"babo yah! are you ok?" Sehun got off the bed immediately and got to your side and hugged you.

"I'm ok.." you answered. The guys looked on in shock. 

"You guys..." Baekhyun spoke, breaking the silence. They turned to look at Kai and then back to you and Sehun. Kai fought back his tears and walked away silently. It was a sight hard to bear. He wants to be the one beside you but he can't. 

"Hyung, I'll explain next time...Uncle Lee, I'm sorry for bringing harm to your daughter.." Sehun immediately apologised to your father. "I was their target..she shouldn't be dragged into this..." 

"I believe this has to do with your family.." Your father spoke. Sehun nodded. "I'll speak to you again...Haena, you should go and rest.." 

"Arasseoyo.." you said and looked at Sehun again. "Take care.." you mouthed and he mouthed it back to you, Chanyeol carried you again back to your ward while the rest remained in Sehun's ward. 

"Now you owe us some explanation..." Tao said. 

"I need to rest..." Sehun said and went back to the bed.