Facing him

Never

I was at the company working when I got a video call from Kai. I picked up. 

"Hi Na~" 

"Hi, so free?" 

"It's lunch time...Don't tell me you haven't eat...." I looked at the time and realised it's so late. 

"Oh...didn't realised...you know I have to read all these...everyday..." I showed him a stack of files. I was learning in the company. My daily routine is just read and read and attend meetings and listen. 

"Go have some food Na~ Take care of yourself when i'm not there..." That last sentence sounded rather sad. He must have noticed the atmosphere so he immediately changed the topic. It was something we both didn't want to face. The truth. But deep down we know it will happened. Especially with what happened last night. I haven't told him about Chanyeol. "Anyway, this weekend, which is tomorrow, we're having a party..." 

"Oh..." I just remembered Chanyeol told me that too. 

"It's for our maknae who is finally back! It's been long since we saw him..." He must have missed him alot. He must be a very close friend to him. 

"I heard about it..." I blurted. 

"really? from who?" he asked then I didn't know how to tell him about Chanyeol. 

"Miss Lee?" Just then the secretary came in. Just in time. "The meeting is in 5." 

"Arasseo...you heard her.." I looked at Kai. 

"Have fun! and remember to eat...I'll see you tomorrow..." What fun can i have. 

"eo..." I said as I prepared to leave. Then I looked back at him. My heart broke once again. "Kai-ya..." 

"hmm?" 

"Saranghae...." 

"nado..." It was so depressing. I cut the call and left without loking back. Kai, I'm so sorry... 

---------------------------------

It was saturday. The day of the party. It was held at night. So in the morning I still had to go to the company. I got a text message from Kai. 

Kai: Hi? What are you doing? 

Me: Thinking of you? What do you think?

Kai: aigoo...working on  saturday again...my father allowed me to have a day off though...to prepare for the party later with the rest... 

Me: That's good for you...

Kai: Well, I don't think I can pick you up later...It's at my place though....our place... 

Me: ok... see you...

Kai: see you <3

I was looking forward to the party though. It'll be just us over at the hangout place. Us who have the same fate. Us who understand each other. Finally a getaway. 

After work, I went home and got dressed. It was already 3pm. The party is at 7pm. It's going to be a few hours drive there. So I set off immediately. Kai kept texting to see where I am. But I couldn't reply as I was driving. But his actions warmed my heart. He was always so concerned about me. 

When I was reaching, he called. 

"Na~ where are you?" 

"reaching...go and talk to the oppas first..." 

"I miss you..." 

"me too..." 

"yah who are you talking to so secretively..." Another person spoke. I could hear over the phone. A voice unfamiliar yet so familiar. A voice I never heard for a while. It can't be.... I needed to confirm my suspicions. 

"Kai, i'm driving now... I'll see you later alright?" 

"ok...be safe...I'll wait for you..." Then I hanged up. Then i searched the internet immediately. 

Oh Corporation.... There were many articles. The recent ones read: Second son of Oh Corporation back in Seoul. I clicked on it. The article went: Oh Corporation's second young master, Oh Sehun. And then there was his picture. His picture. He looked so stunning, so different from when I last saw him. I didn't expect to see him again. And I didn't expect him to be Kai's best friend. I stepped on the brake and my car came to a screeching stop. I reached the place. But I couldn't bring myself to get out of the car. I drove away instead. I don't know how to face him. 

--------------------------

"Yah what happened?! That was loud!?" D.O said. They heard your car from upstairs. 

"Isn't that Haena's car?" Baekhyun said as he looked over the window. Kai ran to see. 

"Lee Haena!!" Kai ran out of the apartment. After you. 

"woah..that's fast..." Chanyeol said as Kai ran. 

"that lovefool..." Chen said and shook his head. 

Meanwhile someone was listening and watching as well. Lee Haena.... 

"Hyung, I'm going down to get something..." Sehun spoke. 

"Do you know the way?" Tao asked. 

"I may have been away for long but I have eyes..." Sehun replied and walked off while the others laughed at Tao. 

Sehun's POV

Finally, I'm back in Korea. I couldn't stay at that place anymore. Without her. I hated her. Hated her for leaving without any words. How can she just leave me like that? I'm not going to make her life easy if I see her again. 

The moment I reached home, I received messages from my friends, my brothers. I missed them, EXO. I replied them one by one. They were excited to have me back. I was excited to seeing them again. I couldn't sleep at night because of jetlag. I've been away for so long, it'll be hard for me to adjust. So I decided to read some news, to catch up with time. 

Then I saw it. Kim Jongin and Lee Haena. Kai was my best friend. Lee Haena. So that was her name. She who left me alone. She who gave me everything and took away everything. And now she's with Kai. Shameless woman. She just left me and started a new relationship so fast. But she looks so happy with him. Just like she was with me.... But I hate her. I, Oh Sehun, hate her. 

I know that my friends are going to throw me a party. I know she will be there. I was nervous, to be honest. I don't know what I will do if I see her. I wonder how she will react when she sees me. 

At the party, I waited and waited. Kai was already here. But she haven't arrived yet.

"Sehunnie, you look so different right now...how's life without us?" Chen hyung asked me. Life was good with her. Then it turned into a nightmare. 

"good." I said, straightly. 

"Sehun ah, is this how you talk to your hyung?" Suho hyung said. "Where's your nicer tone?" I lost it when I lost her. I was never happy without her. She made my into a cold monster. From the day she left, I never once smiled. In front of the hyungs I have to fake a smile. 

"mianhaeyo hyung..." I gave the most genuine smile I ever have. But everytime I tried to smile, her voice would ring in my head. I love your smile, oppa... Why is it that I can't let her go. I hated her. I don't love her anymore. But I just can't forget about her. Oh sehun, she's just a woman you met for a short while. She didn't even want to tell you her real name which means she have no intention to stay together with you. But I just can't accept it. To me, the relationship was everything. To her? I wonder if she even love me for real. 

Then I saw Kai speaking on the phone. I know he was talking to her. He loved her I could tell. But she was a bad woman. So I walked over and asked Kai who he was talking to. I was hoping she would recognise my voice or had she forget them all. Then there was a loud screeching. Everyone went over to look. Baekhyun hyung said it was her car. Did she got into an accident? Wait, why am I worried? Even if she dies, I wouldn't shed a tear. 

Kai burst out of the door when he knew that was her. Did he love her so much? I loved her a lot too. But what did i get in the end. Then I decided to follow them. I made an excuse and went downstairs. I drove to find them.