Chapter 21

Never

I the tv while I waited for Sehun to visit again. It was bored staying in the ward all the time but I can't move freely as I like and I have nowhere else to go. There was nothing to watch so I offed the tv after switching channels after channels. I picked up my phone and went on the internet. What should I search? I thought of Kai. Since I can't contact him, i shall search about him. I typed in 'Kim Jongin' and many search results came. It showed pictures of him with his fiancee going on dates. I had flashbacks of the time we had together. Kai..I miss you...to be honest... There was also news about me not showing up at his engagement party. I saw Sehun's name and I clicked on it and there was much negative news about him getting drunk, spotted at clubs, entering hotels with different women. Your heart ached. 

I knew that wasn't the Sehun I knew of.I don't blame him for all that. I made him like that. He was once a cheerful boy and then after meeting me, he changed to be cold to everyone. He lost his smile. And now that I chose to be with him again, I'm afraid of breaking his heart once again. And this time, it'll definitely hurt even more. I'm scared. I don't want to think about it. I want to be with Oh Sehun forever. I will never forgive myself if I hurt him once again. 

"Babo ya.." His voice ranged in the room. 

"you're early.." It was only 6pm. 

"I miss you so I came earlier.." I then saw his face, it was slightly red. 

"What happened?" I slowly caressed his face. Obviously he got slapped. 

"I had a quarrel with them.." he said solemnly and then smiled at me. "Don't worry..." 

"Why?" 

"They want to send me back overseas...I refused..my brother suggested that..." 

"Why do they still want you to leave when he is already the successor?" 

"because I'm still a threat to them...as long as I'm here..I can overturn the situation..I own the shares to the company too.." 

"There's still no need to slap you..my poor oppa.." 

"Kiss me and it won't hurt.." and he shoved his face closer. Aigoo, doing aegyo again...I gave him a quick peck. "That's all?" I just stuck out my tongue at him. "How i wish i could leave the family right now..they don't even treat me as family..." 

"Don't say such things..you're your father's own flesh and blood.." 

"Don't mention him like that.. He insulted my mum..He even suspected whether I'm his son! He said my mum is a loose woman.. he wondered how many men she has slept with. Even if he played with my mum, he still shouldn't say that of her!" He was angry. "I rather I'm not his son so I don't have to suffer all this..." 

"Chill... you have me here now.." I told him and cupped his face. 

"I know.." He smiled. "I'm sleeping here tonight.." 

"What?" 

"I don't want to see them.." 

"But what if they look for you?" 

"Then we'll see about it...What can they even do? kidnap me again?" 

"Don't say that!" 

"Arasseo...had your dinner yet?" 

"nope..they haven't brought it in.. it's not time yet..and you?" 

"What do you think?" 

"no.." and he kissed me suddenly. "What was that for?" 

"You're too cute..i had to kiss you..." Oh Sehun.. you sweettalker... 

"Sehun, you're here..." Lay walked in with a tray of food. "here's your dinner.." He placed it in front of you. "I thought you needed company but I think I'm wrong.." 

"No oppa..I welcome you here! and Sehun hasn't had dinner yet.. you can eat with him.." 

"neh hyung... by the way do you have an extra bed or blanket?" Sehun added. 

"Wae? you want to sleep here?" Lay asked. 

"neh.." Sehun nodded like a child. 

"Come and get it yourself later..." Lay said and shook his head while smiling at his dongsaeng's actions. "Let's go have dinner.." 

"Are you ok alone?" Sehun asked. I nodded. He's always so concern about me. 

"Aigoo.. so lovey dovey...we'll eat quickly..." Lay said. And they left to have dinner and you're alone again. Alone, thoughts ran through my mind. I wonder when can i walk again. When can I be with Sehun. When can I finally live a normal life. Will Sehun and I work out? Will everything go smoothly? To be honest, I'm afraid... Very afraid. I wonder what is in store for us in the near future.