Him

Never

"What is wrong with you tonight!?" He slammed the door. 

"What is wrong with you!?" You threw your bag on the couch. 

"What's with ignoring me all night? What would the reporters write about it?"

"yea right....reporters...." 

-------------------------------------------

Your POV

I am Lee Haena, the daughter of the Lee family, one of the richest in Korea. You might wonder what he is talking about. What reporters? Why are the reporters involved? Well because we're both from rich families. We are the center of attraction. The first day we started 'dating', we are one of the hottest topic. People are waiting to see when are we getting married. The more news there is, the higher the shares of our companies will go. Or should i say, our parents' company. 

He is Kim Jongin, better known as Kai. Nobody don't know him. A brief encounter with him on the streets landed us in this situation. For the families, we have to act. Act like we're a couple, to help each other's business. 

"I'm sorry I shouted at you..." 

"You don't have to be sorry Kai. forget it, it's late. I'm going to wash up and sleep. You can stay here if you want. or lock up before you leave." 

I stood under the shower, the water splashed on my body. I thought of nothing. I needed to calm down. I went to bed right after I dried my hair, not even checking if he left already. We both had a long day of acting. It was a company party. I was his partner of course. Today, i just got tired of smiling in front of all those people. Which is why he was mad at me. 

I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling thirsty. I stepped out to the kitchen and saw him sleeping on the couch. 

Aigoo... Don't he feel cold... I went to get a blanket for him and placed it over him. He looks so innocent when he sleeps. Well, he is innocent. I sat down in front of him. I brushed his hair as I looked at him. 

"Kai, mianhae.... everytime i look at you, i just feel so sorry... we both don't deserve this...you're a good guy... I would fall in love with you.. In fact I do...But you know, he is my mind... I can't forget about him..." 

"Don't be sorry... I am sorry too...for dragging you into this...." He opened his eyes, still lying there. I'm still brushing his hair. We have a very special relationship. I like him, I do admit. He likes me too. But we both have someone in our heart. We both know. And we both know we won't be able to be together. But we both enjoy our time together. 

"We don't have a choice, remember?" He nods, i smiled. "go back to sleep.." 

"You too..." He leaned forward to give me a kiss. I let him. He smiled. I smiled back. And then i went back to my room and closed my eyes. All the way till morning. 

"You're early..." he said with his sleepy voice, he was still sleeping. 

"Good morning.." I walked to him to give him a morning kiss. You can say we're a couple but we aren't dating. I like it this way. He likes it too. And it's the only way we can be together. My decision to accept his request wasn't that bad after all. 

*Flashback* 

I just came back from the US not long ago. I roamed the streets when I bumped into him accidentally. I almost fell, he caught me by my waist. Just nice reporters were there. We got filmed. We made the headlines. We both found out who we both were. He called me. 

"Why not you be my girlfriend?"

"MWOL!?" 

"Don't be so surprised.... it's not for real... We just have to act... you know, my parents have been wanting me to get a girlfriend because I seemed to be only hanging out with guys..and it's for our family.... we do have some business relations you know..." 

"so what do you want?" 

"we'll just act...you'll be my girlfriend...and go with the flow...Just don't fall in love with me..." 

"You better not fall in love with me..." 

*Flashback ends* 

He sat up and pulled me to him so i was sitting on his lap. We were that close, I admit. 

"Do you regret?" 

"regret what?" 

"being with me...." 

"don't be silly Jongin..." 

"I like you too...you know that..." I smirked, sadly. 

"It'll be perfect, if i weren't Lee Haena and you are not Kim JongIn..." 

"yea...how nice would it be..." 

"I'll make you breakfast..." 

"Na~" Only he calls me by that.

"hmmm?" 

He leaned in for a kiss. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and i wrapped my mine around his neck. After a few minutes, he broke the kiss. 

"I could go on kissing you forever..." 

"me too..." He smiled. I love seeing his smile, his genuine smile. This is the only time I can see it. When we're both alone. Away from people. "go wash up!" I pat his head and left his lap and headed for the kitchen. He got up and went to the toilet. 

I prepared a simple meal for him. He eats like a kid. I love watching him eat. Time passed that fast and he has to leave for a meeting. 

"You know na, the reporters are going to go crazy..." I chuckled. I knew what he meant. 

"Have a safe trip. I'll see you at night..." He gave me one final kiss before leaving. I sighed as the door closes. 

Jongin ah Jongin....what can we do...