9- Perfect Match

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rhythm_ , your comments make me happy, Thank You!




Sandy literally wiggled her way back to the party. As confident as she never been before.
Sehun was standing with men in suits, Sandy caught his attention, she danced her way to the DJ, smiled at him and told him something. 

The music changed. 
David Guetta's Hey Mama- Nicki Minaj

Sehun swayed his eyes to her, completely forgetting the important ties that were standing next to him. 
Sandy noticed, she smiled and walked towards Sehun, she pulled his tie and lead him to the dance floor. 

Sehun studied her and he couldn't understand. She's dancing and ... Following the lyrics!

"BEATING MY DRUM LIKE DUM DI DI DAY! I LOVE THE DIRTY RYTHM YOU PLAY!!" Sandy yelled at the top of her lungs and held Sehun's hand to her waist as she jumped and danced like a freak. 
Enough for wondering Sehun, he smiled and danced along. 

~~~

Kris rushed back to the ladies room, he didn't find anyone, he darted inside, no trace of none!
Loud voices came from where their party should be. He scratched the back of his head feeling a little confused.
Kris looked around him, not knowing what to do, he decided that the best is to tell his father and her father that he lost her. 

Kris dragged his feet to the party, he's suffocating and why in hell is the music so loud? Kris sighed, "Maybe I'm just too nervous..."

Kris reached the place with a heavy sigh, he looked down his feet, he doesn't feel like giving them any excuses, didn't her father say she's his? Didn't his father say a woman is all her man's? Why apologize for them, it's him who he should be giving excuses. 

"It's the responsibility, must be!" Kris kept convincing himself. 

He lift his eyes slowly, Sehun's front was facing Sandy's back and they're dancing to a rap that mentions a man's private part?
His eyes almost popped out and his jaw nearly dropped to the floor at the scene! 
What's that? She's okay? She's here? She's dancing? She's singing! 
Kris looked at her dress, "And that's not how the dress should be!" He frowned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter