An Important A/N

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, guys!
It's 3 AM here which is way earlier than I ever sit down and hold my laptop and start typing. 
I don't know why but I really wanna keep writing in Play Me and now also Please, Remember me... 
Mmm... More like they're my type. 

Since I'm here and talking to you, I wanted to tell how much your comments affect me and when we keep talking together and replying each other, I feel like I'm a dear friend to everyone of you which is fair enough for me to my whole life 'cause that's all I ever wanted. 

I told you before and here I am repeating myself, aside from the story, aside from anything, you can just start contacting me personally... I added all my info long time ago, it's easy to find me. 

I still, surf amongst all my subbies and start to text them. I wanna contact each and every one of you. I will keep doing that. I don't want any of you to feel sad or alone. I want you all to know, that you can lean on me, if you need someone to talk to or if you need someone to listen to you. 
Some of you, well to be more sophisticated, lots of you are silent readers, but having you keep reading my stories with all the romantic, angsty, bit comedy, still makes me a friend to you and standing by your side. 'Cause even when you're only reading, it means that you let me walk in your room and tell a story, change your mood, take you away from your thoughts...
That's success to me.

I know mostly here are for their hardcore bias or favorite idols but still~ picking my story, subscribing to it to get all notifications when there's updates, that's a big deal to me. 

I didn't start writing with fanfics, I started writing a long time ago in novels, but I never published any. 
Now it's shocking that I'm rewriting the whole deal. But I am doing it from scratch along with writing fics. 
I don't know if you're here only for Kris and so on Luhan, Sehun, Kai and all whom I write for or that you like the storyline or, or, hopefully, you kinda like the story teller *blushing*

I know I'm not the best in this, but some of you do feel something while reading, that feeling is what I was feeling when I was writing. I don't write to be the best, I write because it touches me when I do, it brings the deep person inside me that can never be out in any other way. Therefore, you will touch the feeling, if you do, then I'm seriously ready to die. 
Whenever mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter