16- Women

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You~
There must be a reason why I miss you so much, guys, right?
Let me Know~
Love You~ <3 <3 

 

 

~ When women go shopping, they gain confidence. When heels are involved, they feel power. When makeup is involved, they feel beauty. 
When lingerie is involved, they feel leadership...

"Let's have pizza!" Sandy said walking away from Kris straight to the pizza. 

"We want two, large cheese with pepperoni, add extra ketchup and I want spicy chicken wings. Ah, and two large coke." She ordered and sat down. 

Kris was amazed by the sudden courage she had. He wasn't entirely sure he liked it, she's getting stronger, he doesn't want her to be stronger, he wants her to be in need for protection, for his protection. Another excuse for him to stick to his wife to be. 

As the sat in the center of the mall, all the shops, partitions, mini cafes, restaurants and big stores were centered by them. 
Their table was exactly in the middle. 

Sandy was checking all the bags she had next to her. Across to her, sat Kris and he was scoffing at the scene before him. Few hours, she didn't even seem to get the slightest interest about any of these. 

'Mmm... Victoria's Secret has its own magic...' He thought to himself.

His eyes wavered around in distraction mission- so he wouldn't cry over starving 'cause damn this shopping thing can really make you die out of starving, he saw Sehun walking out a babies store.

"Sehun?" Kris tilted his head and got up, taking the stairs straight up to his friend. 

Sandy scoffed as she saw the two tall boys meeting one each in long coats. She hummed remembering she also has a best friend.

"Where did she disappear again?" Sandy pulled out her phone and before she calls MiSun, she received a text from her, 
' Honey, R U Ok? I had to go with the family again. Did that Kris jerk do something again?'

Sandy pursed her lips at the text, 
"If you're with your family now, if you had to go since yesterday, where were you when Kris passed out? Tsk! Where do you go when I need you the most, MiSun?" 

~~~~~~~~

"Sehun!" Kris waved at Sehun caught him by surprise as soon as he left the store.

Sehun carried a bag that had the same name of the shop and he was looking inside it, when Kris called him, he just needed to shoot his eyes up only to meet Kris's. 

Despite the surprise, Sehun smiled and welcomed his friend, 
"Kris... How are you doing now? What are you doing here?"

Kris nodded and hit his shoulder friendly, 
"Dad wanted me to buy that thing I'm going to marry some real clothes to wear for tonight's Get well Soon thing... Anyway, what are you doing here?"

Kris looked above Sehun's head, 
"In a babies store." He stated. 

Sehun nodded and looked inside the bag again, 
"Newborn..."Sehun smiled and looked up at Kris, 
"I'm having a baby."

Kris froze opening his mouth. Sehun helped him getting his jaws back together smiling softly.

"A- are ..." Kris gulped shaking his head. 

Sehun chuckled, 
"I'm not pregnant from some guy, Kris!" He gently fisted his palm and pressed it over his mouth smiling, 
"A girl is pregnant with my baby."

"WHAT?!!!" Kris yelled startling Sehun, but the latter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter