10- The After Party

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris rubbed his neck, 
"She didn't just do that..."

Sehun coughed. Kris glared at him, 
"I won't let it slide just like that!" 

"You can't think of something while you're mad like that!"

"That's the perfect time to!" Kris walked to his door and got in the car, 
"If someone asked where the groom is, tell them I find the party boring." And he drove away. 

Sehun stood dumfounded not really knowing what  he should be doing about a runaway groom. Absent minded, he walked back inside. 
It didn't take Kris' father long to figure that he disappeared, he grabbed Sehun's hand, 
"Where did he go?"

Sehun gulped, Kris is dead, 
"He had a call from work and needed to take care of it."

Kris's father raised his eyebrow, 
"Work?" He asked looking at the employees from his company sitting on a table. 

Sehun couldn't find something else to do, he bent to the man's ear, 
"He's preparing a surprise to the bride and he didn't want anyone to know about it." 

The man looked at him then smiled and nodded. Sehun's heart almost skipped a beat, he texted Kris and told him. 

Sandy was happily dancing. Sehun looked at her with pity. She's the enemy to his friend now, whom he knows too well, he can't start thinking what might Kris be preparing for her. 

Kris walked back to the party straight to Sandy, he grabbed her hand, to everyone it was pure Romance, to Sandy, he squeezed her palm, almost breaking every finger. 

He smiled to her father and his father  who sat on the same table, 
"I'm taking my bride for our party."

His father smiled, 
"Like a private party for both of you?"

Sandy widened her eyes, private party? He would enjoy killing every cell of her body, no parties, no parties!!!
She opened for rescue, but Kris tightened his grip on her palm, 
"Yes, something special for only the two of us."

They nodded. He grinned and walked to his car. Sandy was shocked to see another car than the one she broke the front glasses of.

Kris scoffed, 
"It's being fixed now, this one's for work." He opened the door for her, 
"You should learn the difference between them, it's you who's going to wash them every day anyway." 

Sandy stared at him and got in silently. Grinning, Kris walked to his seat and drove away. 

"So, you're really excited to test my temper, huh?" He asked, she didn't reply him. 

He shrugged smiling, 
"You wanted a revenge, but you gifted me with the number 1 thing that bullies you." 

Sand turned and looked at him, 
"Do not flatter yourself, I'm not even jealous!"

Kris nodded, 
"I get you, I wasn't jealous too when I saw Sehun humping you."

"Watch your words!" Sandy glared at him, surely they were dancing and it was close, but he can't just use such a word!

"Or what?" Kris laughed, 
"You're gonna be my beloved wife, gotta get used to words and actions."

Sandy crossed her arms in defence position, 
"You're dreaming if you're thinking you'll touch me."

Kris smiled and nodded, 
"We'll see about that." He parked the car. 

Sandy looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter