30- Happy Aniversary

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, lovelies~ 
I know I called you last night players, in big letters. I don't know I guess I was just caught up in he moment hehe. 

I missed you all, I really did. In the past few months, I kept on coming and going and even the last month, it just went out of planned. Some of you know and some don't, about my grandfather's death. It was like two weeks ago. If anything, I would say that I have learned, death is the one only fact that we all should give in to. Death. It is the only thing that is actually Alive. It will drag us all out of here and it will remain untouched. Did I get my lesson learned? Yes, I did. In this life, we are all mortals. We're all going to go in a way or another. The luckiest of us is who will suffer before they leave because those are going to wash away their sins as they feel the pain while they're still actually alive. 

What I'm trying to say is, as much as I love Edward Cullen's famous line, "Since I'm going to hell anyway." but you know what, we all can still save our cute b*tts and not burn in hell hehe. Let's have a one rocking afterlife ;)

Also another thing, please, just please, drink water as much as you can, like keep a very large bottle next to you and keep drinking whenever you hold your phone or whenever you get up. Also, do not hold yourself from eating whatever you crave. If you're on a diet, make sure you have one day every week or every 10 days and eat what you love. 
Keep your friends close, keep your family a priority. Don't lose anyone. Kepp them all around. Every once in a while, buy those who are close to your heart a gift, a simple one, doesn't matter of it's expensive, you can buy them a mug, chocolate, you can take them out for ice cream or get them a one really cute flower. Show them how much they mean to you. You never know when you will even get the chance again. Don't hold back like stupid Kris! Just spread the love, express your feelings, show your emotions. Don't hold back. Deal?

Ugh, I will have to say to eat a lot of veggies, while me myself hate them the most! But yeah, we all gotta give a try and be healthy. -_-

Back to Play Me?
So, yeah, I never really planned on going on in the story for a year! I, of course, have a plan for everything, all events from the start, I know how the plot should flow but yeah, never a year, no. I'm glad it is. It's like something that's always there for you and is actua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter