14- Bully to Bully

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello~ 
Missed me? ;)
I miss you!  >.<
Hope you enjoy it, gimme your feedback~
Love You~<3 <3 

 

 



Sandy glanced at her left where Kris is sitting right next to her. It felt weird. He was sitting comfortably on the back seat of the car. He didn't say anything since they left the hospital few minutes ago. Though to Sandy, those were definitely more that just minutes. 

The driver took Kris and Sandy to the mall. The man pulled over and Kris walked out and inside the mall silently. Sandy followed suit. 

Kris needed to get some decent clothes to Sandy for her when she meets the very important gentlemen later tonight. After all, she's going to be the wife of the Yifan Enterprises' holder. She needs to be elegant, neat and wearing some clothes instead of the old worn out cloth she's wearing. 
In other words, Kris needs to bring out of Sandy the very common girl, Sandy the lady, Mr.Kris's woman. 

 Kris stood in front of a fancy heels store. Everything was either in 9 centimeters heels or even higher. 
Sandy never thought there were such High heels! She was about to drop her jaw to the floor at the sight of a breath-taking baby blue heels when Kris walked out. Sandy looked at the heels and pouted, but she walked after Kris anyways. 

Like a professional who's familiar with every corner in the mall, Kris walked to a certain store. He's always wanted to buy stuff from it, if only there were any woman to buy for her. 
He smiled to himself that the woman is here now. 

A girl approached Kris and asked him if he needed any help. Sandy wondered why the girl asked Kris not her. It's a place full of feminine stuff, of course, they're here to buy for Sandy, not for him! 
Sandy tilted her head at the girl and moved away from the giant fish tank and walked after Kris. 

At first, it looked like Kris was choosing dresses randomly and throwing it to the girl's arms, but when Sandy gave a closer attentive look, Kris was choosing every single dress with high care and talking and actually smiling at the girl. 

Sandy snickered and walked past them. The she didn't know what to do so she walked back to them and snatched the dresses for the girl, 
"Those are for me!" She smirked at the girl and rushed to the fitting room. 

Kris narrowed his eye looking at her and continued picking more outfits. 

The girl brought the wealthy Kris a chair and a glass of orange juice. He sat facing the fitting room and sipped his juice, 
"Mmm, aren't you coming out anytime soon?" 

Sandy heard and scoffed. 'Was he talking to me or to the short girl?'

"Talking to you~ " Kris said. Sandy widened her eyes. Did he hear her thoughts just now?

She peeked from behind the door, 
"Mmm?"

Kris pointed at her hidden body. Sandy looked down at the beige dress she was wearing, 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter