17- Shelter

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And, I know, I'm so very late updating but I still know you L.O.V.E M.E, you guys~
I miss you~ So, so, so muchoooo~ <3 <3 <3 <3 
Is our family getting bigger? More of Play Me readers, more
subbies and more my friends!

I love you all and I want our new friends and old ones (silent readers) to know, to know, to know~ In person, I would love to talk to each and every one of you. You don't have to comment or subscribe to befriend me, babies~

I hope you like the update~
Let me know~
Love You~ <3 <3 

 

Kris walked Sandy to the most famous and expensive jewellery store. It was a mall itself. 
Sandy felt uneasy and walked behind kris hiding in his arm. He felt her heart and smiled. 

'She's using me as a shelter, use me, Sandy, use me all you want... I am your shelter.'

He chuckled loudly, 
"That's your first time in such a luxury place of course." 

He used a sarcastic tone that Sandy honestly hated with all her might, she turned to an elegant man in suit who smiled at her, 
"How can I help you, Miss?"

Kris raised an eyebrow, not liking the smiles the two are sending to each other, 
"Madam. She's going to be My wife in a matter of few days."

The guy kept his smile and nodded, still giving Sandy his full attention and earning more glares from Kris, 
"What budget are we going for, Miss or Madam?" The boy smiled.

Kris glared at the guy and pointed at himself, 
"Do I look like a man who buys inbudget?"

The guy nodded leading Sandy, 
"Let's look for the new collection of necklaces, how do you like them, gold, diamond, simple, luxurious?"

Sandy walked behind the guy totally ignoring Kris. He scoffed and followed them watching the two instead of choosing with them.

"This new design is trending now." The guy was showing Sandy the glowing pieces of art. She was amazed and she looked happy. 

Sandy picked few items and then the guys walked to the rings section. She looked at Kris as if waiting for him to say no or that's enough but he just walked with them so she took it as a yes. 

Some rings were classy, some were fashionable and some didn't even look like they're gold and those are the ones Sandy liked the most. 
The guy who was helping them excused them to get them the newly fleshed collection and left Sandy trying some rings on. 

"Was Sehun serious about having a baby?" Sandy asked as she looked at the ring around her finger. 

Kris nodded. 

"Who is he having the baby with?"

Kris shrugged.

She looked at him suspiciously, 
"You don't know?"

Kris nodded and shrugged once more. Sandy nodded and placed few rings to the side as for a go. 

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter