28- Throwback

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, babies~
Been preparing this update for few days now. It's longers than the latest one. Thought I should tell you!
I was wondering how would everyone react to it, so I'll be anticipating~
Let me know~ 
From me with love~ <3 <3 

 

 


The priest saved the situation and ended the ceremony nicely without embarrassing Kris and Sandy more. 

Everyone wanted to take photos with the bride and the groom. Sandy made it and sneaked behind everyone and hid somewhere inside the church. Only that Sehun's eagle like eyes found her. 

"Hey..." He smiled gently at her. 

"H-hey..." She had her arms folded against her chest.

"Too noisy out there?" He asked. 

Sandy nodded,
"They also wanna take pictures and upload them everywhere with me wearing this, " She tugged on her shirt looking at it, 
"Who wears this on their wedding..." She mumbled but he heard. 

"Wondered where Krystina is?" He leaned to the wall next to him. 

Sandy shrugged, 
" I don't know where my best friend is, Krystina is a nice girl but she's not obligated to be here all the time. It's okay.” 

Sehun knew what she was talking about, but he didn't let himself feel guilty, why? ‘Cause even if MiSun was free to go, she wouldn't show up, she doesn't give a damn about Sandy anyway. 

“Krystina is at your house preparing a surprise wedding party for you. Not wedding perse but you can say a party for getting married.” He nodded. 

Sandy felt like crying. MiSun was supposed to be her best friend, she knows the date of the wedding, at least, the previous one. She didn't show up, she didn't come later. Honestly, Sandy stopped waiting for her long time ago. It's just, Krystina being so nice to her when they barely know each other.  At first, Sandy figured it was out of sympathy but the she admitted that Krystina is doing this because she's a good girl and she can do it. The girl cares about her. Krystina is a good girl.

Sandy's eyes welled up, Sehun bit his bottom lip, 
"I- I didn't mean to make you cry on your wedding day..." 

Sandy nodded. Sehun unfolded his arms and rubbed her back, 
"Since you're already crying... MiSun is not going to show up."

"I know. But only if you know, is it against her will?" She looked up at him. 

Sehun looked into Sandy's eyes, he didn't want to hurt her now, he wanted to tell hr about MiSun but maybe that's not the right time. 

"Either way..." Sehun sighed, "She's not a good person, Sandy." 

Sandy nodded, 
"I guess I know..."

"So, don't trust her, don't listen to her and most importantly, don't wait for her. Krystina is good, though." He assured her. 

Sandy nodded. 

"And I can be a good friend at times too. " He smiled, "I may have been behind a lot of what Kris did to you, but there, I admitted my crimes, that makes me a good man, right?" 

Sandy smiled at him and held him, 
"Thank you..." 

Sehun rubbed her back and smiled, 
"You're welcome! Now, now, now, you should ask me for anything you want. As a friend, I will make it happen no matter what." 

"Mmm... Is Kris planning on taking me somewhere? I heard his father mention honeymoon."

Sehun grinned, 
"I took care of that."

"So you planned our honeymoon?"

"Yep."

Sandy nodded. She's not scared of Kris now but it's too awkward to spend a month with him staring at the trees or at the sea. She found it uncomfortable. 

"Do me a favor?"

Sehun smiled and nodded, 
"Anything for the bride."

"Come with us." Sandy grinned. 

"Should we bring Krystina too?" Sehun suggested and Sandy nodded. 

"Your husband is gonna kill me for this huhu " Sehun wiggled his eyebrows already dialing the number. 

Sandy smiled looking at Sehun's back. She feels the sincerity in his words. She wasn't scared of Kris, still. She just thought a company would be fun. 

~~~~~~~~

"We're coming with you!" Sehun grinned. 

"We?" Krystina asked.

Sehun nodded, 
"Me and you going together with them."

"You've got to be kidding me!" Kris shook his head already rubbing his head. 

"What? Bali is fun!" Sehun winked at Sandy who moved her lips in "Thank You" only for him to see. 

"You're more than welcome! We're gonna have so much fun!" Sehun wiggled his way away from them leaving a dazed Krystina and a fuming Kris. 

Sandy smiled feeling high since Sehun fulfilled her first wish. Only that Kris didn't know she was behind this. 

"Why?" Kris stood beside Sehun greeting the people who came to congratulate them. 

Sehun smiled, 
"The bride's wish."

Kris frowned. The bride's wish? Sandy's wish? Why? Is she scared of him? Is she eager to push and pull again? Just why?

He looked at her among the crowd, his eyes spotted her, holding a cocktail in her hand smiling and talking with the guests. She looked beautiful, at ease. She looked simply relaxed. Like he never saw her before. Is that another side of her? Is that how a free sandy looks like? 
So beautiful... 

"Are you behind this?" Krystina asked startling Kris. 

"Do you really think I'm so generous to invite the two of you to our honeymoon?" 

"Do you really think it's still called honeymoon?" Krystina smiled at him. 

Kris rolled his eyes, 
"This is torture!" 

Sehun smiled with Sandy making both Kris and Krystina pout. 

"My wife..."

Krystina nodded. And Sehun, she wanted to say. But what right does she have to...

"Why are you upset?" Kris asked. 

"Isn't it obvious? Why are you?" 

"The woman is my bride!" Kris snarled at her. 

"I like him."

"Who? Sehun?"

"Yes, Sehun."

"Who? You?"

"Yes, me."

Kris tilted his head, 
"You like Sehun? Does he know? Did you tell him?"

Krystina glared at him, 
"Are you crazy? I will never say anything."

"Sehun is a real brat, he might hurt you, he doesn't even know your true feelings."

Krystina nodded, 
"Then I should fight those feelings. It's my pride that will stand tall after all." 

Kris was mesmerized by her words. She's gonna start the journey he just went through. It wasn't nice, well, sometimes it was fun, but the fun he had was paid for by Sandy's hard time. Though sometimes she also had fun. 

Kris smiled at the memories~ 

Sandy's father demanded, 
 "You will marry Kris!" 

"WHAT?" Both a and Kris gasped. 

"You. Two. Are. Getting. Married!" 

 ***

Sehun smiled,
"So?"
Kris nodded, "Yep. If there's no way out of this... I'm gonna have some fun."

Sehun patted Kris's shoulder ina an excited manner, "That's it! That's my friend!"
"I'm gonna make her life a living hell!" 

***

Kris smiled, 
"Wifey..."

Sandy laughed, 
"Good morning, husband!" And she walked straight to class.

Kris gulped looking at her,
"Wha- ... What was that again?" He turned to Sehun who shook his head in return, 
"She decided to playback, which will make our game interesting!" He wiggled his eyebrows and led the stunned Kris to class.

***

"I'm going to kill her!" Kris hissed under his breath nodding as they stood in front of the lockers in only swimsuits that could be considered boxers, facing clothless boxes. 

"We're gonna get back at her." Sehun nodded, 
"Let's call someone to get us some cloth." 

"They took the cell phones." Another guy said. 

Kris widened his eyes, "The wallets!"

They also took it. 

***
"It's about that marriage, ha?" Softly, Kris's nanny asked. 

Kris held her hand, "Why did he do it?"

She patted his cold hand, "He thinks if you got married by the time you go to college, you'd grow up."

"He still thinks I'm a little boy? Can't you please talk him out in this?" 

She looked into his eyes, "Didn't you use to date her before? Kris, didn't you like her?"

"Kris..."

Kris shook his head, "No, don't!"

"But you know it's true."

Kris pressed his lips together, "M-maybe but if you say it I'll believe it." 

She smiled, "You don't want to hurt her."

"I don't want her to get hurt because of me, I wouldn't like it if anyone got hurt because of me."

She nodded and got up, "Proves me right. Enjoy the biscuits and coffee." She walked towards the door and turned to him, "And stop fighting too much already, listen to your heart." 

Kris's nanny was right, even when he asked her not to say it, doesn't mean it's not true. What he feels inside.

***

The teacher cleared his throat,
"I really wish everyone gets how today's exams go." 


Quickly, she stole Sehun's paper and placed hers on his desk, he looked at her confused and looked at the paper in front of him, the teacher took the paper, 
"What's that, Sehun? You didn't answer a word?"
Sehun widened his eyes and looked at the teacher then at MiSun. She smiled and handled the teacher Sehun's paper with full answers- after she typed her name on it.

Sandy smiled and looked beside her at Kris, he stopped writing feeling someone's watching, he lift his eyes and met hers, he really felt sad, he couldn't divert his eyes from hers. Sandy smiled and slid the paper from the surface of his desk straight to her hands. Her smile faded little by little as she stared him in the eye. The teacher stood in front of her and opened his hand, she put her paper in it.

 Kris looked at the pieces, the teacher poked between his eyes, 
"Where's your paper?"

Kris opened his mouth not knowing what to say, 
"I... I..."

The teacher nodded, "You lost it." And he walked to the other student. 

"What did you just do?" Kris looked at Sandy. 

Sandy nodded looking at the small papers on her desk, 
"I just ruined your future for ruining mine." 


***

Kris was thinking of betrayal, of feeling so being cheated on. He thought the girl was so innocent and virtue. Turned out, he's the fool, the jerk. 
She was looking him in the eye. She slid the paper from between his fingers while he just looked her in the eye. 
Kris felt a grab on his heart, he closed his eyes, he could feel hot blood running down along his face,  down ears, neck, heart... 

"I know what I'm feeling inside me...The feelings for this girl. It's called hatred. "

Kris held his nanny's hand and looked her in the eyes, 
"I don't wanna like her." 


"It's not shame."

Kris stood up angrily, 
"NO!! It is! She just caused me two years to be able to get to college and a good bad mouth talk from my father!"

"Kris, you know you started this..." Calmly she replied. 

Kris nodded, 
"Yes, and I'm going to end it. I'm going to reverse it... My feelings... No matter what it takes to." 

"You're going to lose a lot in that, Kris."

He turned with teary eyes to her, 
"Even if it means destroying my life along the way." 


Kris arrived around 7 at Sandy's house. He could hear her father inside. The man welcomed him in and Kris stepped inside. 

"SANDY COME OUT, YOUR FIANCEE IS HERE!" Her father announced almost causing Kris's ear a hole.
"Kris came and told me everything is ready. Everything, even your dress. So your engagement is in two days."

"That's dirty, Kris, so dirty!" Sandy looked at Kris.

"Dirty you were saying? What about today's trick?"

"It wasn't a trick, you could've stopped me."

"It's a matter of time for me to roll in the richest university in town."

Sandy looked at him sharply, 
"That's howyou payback? Okay! What did I do from the first place so we would be getting married?"

He pointed at her, 
"Just being you." 

"Are you buying a slave, Kris?"

"No one said I was going to be your master! Just your husband."

"You could've taken your revenge for today like a man not with the help of my father!" Sandy yelled. 

"It's a matter of three weeks for you to figure if I'm a man or not." Kris replied calmly. 

Sandy couldn't stop the tear that escaped her eye. Kris walked towards her and leaned a bit to her ears, 
"You know, there's an old saying that says, a man's fault is withing two, either his pockets or his manhood."

Sandy lift her eye and looked at him, 
"I have a Goddamn life."

Kris nodded, 
"And I came to destroy it." 

***

On their engagement party morning, Kris stood inside Sandy's house waiting for her to show up.

Sandy walked towards him looking down. In Kris's eyes, damn she looks beautiful, 
"You look like a zombie who's been dead for decades."

"You should wear a smile for the people not to think I'm kidnapping you." He said.

"Sorry. You're not a kidnapper. You're a murderer." Sandy replied calmly. 

"So you give that face every morning? Great! I should have like five or six girls around me in the morning!" He nodded. 

 "Pink looks horrible on you. Or maybe that's your pale skin!" The fact is, he never saw a girl looking so gorgeous in that color before. 

In a while, Kris found an empty bride chair. He widened his eyes thinking only one thing, 
"She killed herself!" He mumbled and ran searching for her everywhere. 

The women's restroom was locked, 
"Sandy, are you inside? Anyone, please?!" He knocked on the door harder, "Who's inside? Lay a hand on her and I swear I'll kill you!" 

Kris looked around him, not knowing what to do, he decided that the best is to tell his father. He lift his eyes slowly, Sehun's front was facing Sandy's back and they're dancing to a rap that mentions a man's private part?
"Your wife." Sehun stepped back presenting Sandy to Kris. Kris nodded and held her hand, 
"So you're okay," He stated as the music changed.

Sandy smiled, 
"Why wouldn't the bride be okay?" 

Kris nodded, 
"You played me good back there."

Sandy smiled, 
"Glad I played you, baby!" 

"Too close?" Kris whispered in her ears pressing their bodies together, "Mmm..." He looked down at their bodies, he curled his lips and shook his head, 
"Nah, not that good." He turned to Sehun who was dancing with a girl, "Here-" He switched girls giving Sehun his fiancee as if she's a new jacket, Sehun gladly held Sandy and danced with her. 

Sandy disappeared somewhere. It was the noise the reason why Kris ran outside and looked at the car in shock, Sandy smiled, 
"There was a fly, I needed to get rid of it, it looked ugly on your car." 

Sandy didn't miss a one side window of Kris's car without shattering it into little tiny pieces. 

***

Kris excused himself from the elders, 
"I'm taking my bride for our party."

His father smiled, 
"Like a private party for both of you?"

"Yes, something special for only the two of us."

In the house they're supposed to live in as a married couple, two girls walked out. Kris welcomed the girls so dearly and kissed both cheeks. He laid on the bench, one sat next to him and the other walked to the bar pouring drinks. 

"You don't come here ever." Calmly Kris said kissing one girl's neck,  "This is where I cheat on you." The other girl kept touching Kris's thigh. 
"That room downstairs is yours. I'm gonna enjoy my after party then will take you home." Kris said. 

***

Kris turned to the girls with red eyes of anger, 
"GET THE HELL OUT AND NEVER GET BACK!"

"I'm a stupid bastard!"

"!" He cursed and ran inside the house, "Sandy? ... Sandy?" 

"The stupid you." MiSun spook from behind Kris. 

"How did you come here? How did you find us and how did you enter?" 

"Everyone has his own ways, right?"

Kris grabbed her arm harshly, 
"Just so you know, I don't like you, I won't let you near her!"

***

"You know, it will get more interesting when you get married, you're all alone and stuff, ya know~" A boy said as he took out his books from a locker next to Kris's. 

Kris glared at him and hit the boy to the lockers grabbing his shirt, 
"What did you say again? No, you know what? You say such a thing one more time and I swear on my worthless life I will take your useless brains out and feed it to the dirty animals out there!"

"Whoa! Chill, man! We're many against you!" A friend to the intruder showed up smirking at Kris.

"And that should make any difference?" Kris asked and punched the boy hard on his nose, "I asked a question!" Kris snarled trying to break free from the boy's firm grip. 

"And I warned you, you bastard!" The boy hit Kris to the floor. 
Kris's head went fuzzy, he blinked a couple of times before he saw Sandy's familiar shoes. He didn't know he recognizes her shoes. He lift his eyes and met hers. He couldn't divert them away. The boy who grabbed his shirt gave him a harsh punch to the face making Kris's head meet the floor with a loud thud and eyes closing themselves. 

***

They reached the hospital and Sehun carried Kris inside. Sandy looked at him and sat next to him looking at him silently. 
Kris's breath hitched, 
"I- ... So- ... Plea... I'm ... S- ... sorry..." Kris mumbles in his sleep. 

Kris grit his teeth violently, enough for Sandy to see, and his arms and legs got stiffed all of a sudden as he laid on the bed helpless still not awake.
She reached out to him and held his hand with her both palms, 
"Shhh, it's okay, it's okay... It's just a dream, I'm here, you're not alone, it's okay..."

Suho smiled at Sandy, 
"I came back for you, the least is having breakfast with me?"

"She'll be having breakfast with me." Kris opened his eyes. 

Kris's father leaned to his son's ear, 
"I know you guys were at school, but isn't Sandy's outfit a bit unappropriate? Take her for shopping." 

***

The girl is the store at the mall brought the wealthy Kris a chair and a glass of orange juice. He sat facing the fitting room and sipped his juice, 
"Mmm, aren't you coming out anytime soon?" 

Sandy heard and scoffed. 'Was he talking to me or to the short girl?'

"Talking to you~ " Kris said. Sandy widened her eyes. Did he hear her thoughts just now?

She peeked from behind the door, 
"Mmm?"

Kris pointed at her hidden body. Sandy looked down at the beige dress she was wearing, 
"Ah~ "

 

Kris looked at her with a Yes? popping out of his own face. 

"Hmpf..." Sandy zipped the dress and took a look in the mirror, she sighed nervously, 
"Yeah, whatever!"

Kris focused on the dress for few seconds, 
"Hmm... No, too pale!" 

"The purple outfit," Kris said sternly. 

"Excuse me!" She called. 

Kris and the girl looked at her, but she wasn't looking their direction. In fact, Sandy was smiling at a guy-worker in the store behind them. 
The guy smiled and approached her. 

"Sorry, mind helping me with the zipper? I think it's stuck!" 

Kris tilted his head and looked at the boy ping the dress that's still on Sandy revealing her . 

Sandy walked inside and Kris could still hear her sob, he pursed his lips, 
'Be damned. You stupid jerk, be damned!'

Kris sighed and turned to the girl, 
"How to make a sad girl happy?"

The girl smiled at him, 
"Make-up, new heels, fancy bags,jewllery and of course, lingerie!"

***

"Oh my God... We're in Victoria's Secret!" Sandy dropped open. Kris couldn't help smiled at her childish reaction. 

"What are you doing here?" Sandy asked as he got lost in a feathery section.

Sandy looked at the things she picked, 
"I've picked everything."

He crossed his arms, 
"I'm not paying for something I didn't see!"

"Kris, that's beyond rude! You can look in my underwear!"

Kris grabbed a girl's hand who passed by them startling her, 
"She's going to be my wife in few days, do I or do I not see her lingerie?"

"Definitely!" ... "Of course, you're going to wear them for him anyways." 

"Why didn't you get pearls? They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter