29- We've got a Bride!

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My loves, my preciouses, my girlfriends/boyfriends- if we got boys, my best friends, my PLAYERS, 
HAPPY ONE KICKING ANNIVERSARY!!! WOHOOOO!!!
It's been one year already! Oh Gosh! I can't even believe it! Is that even true?!!
This is AWESOME!!! WOW!!! 
I know I'm cheering a lot hehe XD 
It's a long- not too long update~ 
 I will catch up with you in few hours, lovelies~ 
Read, smile, enjoy and let me know~ 
LOVE YOU ALL MY PLAYERS!!!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

 


"Go, Go, move! We've Got A Bride!" Sehun pressed his right palm for the tenth time on the horn and pushed his left outside the car window waving at the cars to move. 

Kris rubbed his tummy, 
"Sehun, slow down, I think I'm gonna be sick." 

Krystina giggled and looked at Sehun. She sat next to the driver's seat while Kris and Sandy sat in the back.

Sehun leaned to his right and whispered to Krystina,
"Nervous."

Krystina crossed her arms against her chest, 
"Am not!"

Sehun muffled a laugh, he didn't mean she is nervous, he meant Kris was and that's why he's feeling sick. He managed a smile and looked ahead of him, 
"I wasn't talking about you, but just now, I guess you are."

"Am not!"

"Yes, is!"

"I said, am not!" Krystina pouted. 

"You're only getting cuter." Sehun shook his head smiling. 

Krystina leaned to her left not catching what he just said, 
"Hmm? What? Didn't catch that." 

Sehun smiled and kissed her cheek. Krystina gulped and straightened her back. He caught her by surprise. She didn't see it coming. She blushed and quietly sat straight looking out her window rubbing her cheek silently. 

Sandy smiled looking at both of them while Kris was so nervous to take his eyes off the road. 

When they arrived at the airport, Sehun wasn't just grabbing Krystina's hand and dragging the suitcases, he was also yelling at everyone, 
"WE'VE GOT A BRIDE, PEOPLE! MOVE IT, MOVE IT, MOVE IT!!!" 

Krystina's cheeks turned tomatoes red when everyone looked at her assuming she is the bride the guy next to her is claiming her to be. It didn't help when some girls pointed at Sehun and giggled and an old couple nodded clapping their way. 

Sandy giggled seeing the two walking quietly next to Kris who was calmly following her with their suitcases. Only glancing at her every once in a while was only making her more nervous. 

They got on the plane in no time thanks to Sehun's shout out *We've got a bride* cheer he used all the way, people would just step aside. 

Yes, Sandy is the bride. And yes, Krystina was the nervous girl. She clutched onto Sandy's arm asking her to sit next to each other when Sehun grabbed her hand and leaned to her ear whispering only to make her blush again and drop few breaths, 
"Let's leave the love birds alone. Give them some private time." It was logic. It made all the senses in the world. But when it's coming out of Sehun's mouth served out in his breaths, it had a lot of erted coverage. A lot. 

Eventually, Krystina sat next to Sehun whining between her teeth cursing her bad luck, asking what sin did she commit to being punished like this. 

Sehun was enjoying his time, torturing the poor Krystina and smiling at everyone cheering that they've got the bride. 

While the bride...

Sandy was literally t her nails by her teeth. Not paying anyone the slightest attention. Not even the staring Kris. 

Kris stared at her, he wondered why he got to be so nervous around sitting to a little girl CALLED HIS WIFE!!! 
He clicked his tongue. She really looks like a little girl. 

It was all untrue to Sandy. She was feeling something really unfamiliar. Extraordinary. She didn't hate it. She felt free but cuffed with feathers. She felt taken but not by force. She bit her nails in joy. She wasn't so nervous as she sat next to her groom. It didn't feel scary at all. It didn't feel bad. It didn't feel like anything she was afraid of. Sandy was finally okay. Finally safe. 

In few hours, they reached their destination. Or so the pilot said. But the thing is, he didn't mention Bali. 

 

 


Kris shook his head and pointed at Sehun, 
"Come again?"

Sehun grinned, 
"We're in Bandar Udara Letkol Wisnu." 

Kris rubbed his neck, 
"Translation?"

"We only need to take a cap that would take us to Bali, and another transportation to take us to the hotel." Sehun nodded. 

"Did you call for a cab? Do you know how to pick a cab?" Krystina asked. 

"We're gonna find out! Or else, where would be the fun?" Sehun replied her and Kris was about to smack him when Krystina called out his name, 
"Kris... Where's Sandy?" 

Kris turned to her and looked around them. She wasn't there. Kris panicked and started asking people sitting on benches in the airport and Krystina went to the airport security showing them the photo of her and Sandy on her phone. The one they took before leaving. 

Sandy poked Kris's arm, 
"Got the cab, let's go!" 

"Krystina, she's here!" Sehun waved. 

"You were picking a taxi?" Kris asked and Sandy nodded smiling. 

Kris's featured turned sharp, he grabbed her hand and looked strictly in her eyes, 
"Don't ever take a step away from me without telling me where are you going and get a yes from me." 

Sehun and Krystina stared at Kris then at the shocked Sandy. Sandy reached out with her free hand for Sehun who gently held Kris's arm, 
"Kris..." 

Kris looked at him and dropped Sandy's hand. She stood behind Sehun's shoulder not looking at Kris. She didn't want to see him. 
Sehun turned dragging two suitcases and Sandy walked behind him tugging on his shirt. 

Krystina shook her head and followed them. Kris sighed and looked at his own hands, he shook his head and followed. 

 

 

 

Kris sat next to the driver while Sehun, Sandy and Krystina sat in the back. Half an hour passed in the car ride already and there were no signs of a stop. 

"How much longer?" Kris asked the driver. 

"It takes about an hour and forty-five minutes with high speed, sir. We barely went thirty with moderate speed." The driver replied. 

Kris turned to Sehun fuming, it didn't really help when he saw Krystina laying her head on his right shoulder and Sandy is sleeping on his left. 

"I'm gonna kill you." He lip-synced. 

Sehun nodded. The car stopped and some kind of grey fog appeared before them. 

"What... is that?" Sehun asked. 

"The car's broke. I think you have to get out now, it will take time to get it fixed." The driver said nodding after he checked it. 

"Is there any way we can call a taxi over to pick us?" Krystina asked. 

The man shook his head, "No, you'll have to walk the rest."

"How much is the rest?" Sandy asked. 

The man tapped his chin, 
"Well, it takes an hour and forty-five minutes by a car ride. That makes 67.8 km by feet." 

Kris frowned, 
"What?"

"How many miles are that?" Sehun asked. 

The driver thought for a bit, 
"Mmm, around 42 miles."

"42 MILES???" 

The man nodded, 
"I think we made few so the least you've got to walk is around 30 miles. Hopefully." 

"Oh dear lord..." 

 

 

 

Kris, Sehun, Sandy and Krystina dragged their feet on the road and kept walking in one direction like the man told them. He did mention that it means about fourteen hours a walk but then he calculated and thought maybe they will make it by nine. If Sehun didn't walk the girls away, Kris wouldn't have let the man's neck and followed them after he heard that they've got to walk for nine hours. 

They have the money but they don't have water, food and haven't ran by anywhere who sells any. 

Krystina rubbed her shoulder for the ninth time. Sehun looked at her, 
"Wanna stop for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter