23- Turning Tables

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! -The Ross from F.R.I.E.N.D.S's kinda hi.
I wish you all been good, guys~
I'm having a gloomy mood, little sad, little disappointed, a lot stressed. 
I was hoping you guys would cheer me up a little, but you didn't show at the latest update :( It saddened me the most. 
I know you're all must be busy now. I'm not even sure if you read the last update 'cause unlike any of my other stories, you always talk to me and have fun with me. 
Mmm, so I'm assuming you're so busy, guys...

Okay, my eyes hurt a little too much but I knew that most of you are on a break now, so I couldn't treat you, guys~

Happy Holidays, everyone! Merry Christmas! 

So, here's the update, I hope you like it!
Let me know...
Love You

 

 

 

 


~ Who says, who says you're not perfect? Who says you're not worth it? ~ 

Selena is pissing Sandy off. Sandy glared at the speakers. She had a lot of girls in the guest room in Kris father's house. Some playing with her nails, some with her hair, some with her toes, some keep forcing her to drink orange juice all morning. 

And time doesn't seem to pass by. It feels like hours but in fact, it's not. 
Something wrong happened to the timing sensor in Sandy's head since last night. They came back from the spa feeling so worn out, she went to her room, napped for few hours and stayed up all night staring at nothing. Nothing. 

Nothing roamed on her mind, nothing she was thinking of, nothing she was feeling. Just nothing. 
Somehow it was daylight and these girls walked inside taking over her body doing what they like as she just sits silently. But bit by bit, the lyrics of the songs started getting on her nerve.

~ Who says, who says? ~ 

Sandy shrugged, "Kris?"

~ Who says you're not perfect? ~ 

Sandy nodded, "Yes, Kris..."

~ Who says you're not worth it? ~

Sandy sighed, "I said, Kris!"

~ Who says? Who says? ~

Sandy glared at the speakers, "ARE YOU FREAKIN' STUPID? I SAID, KRIS! KRIS! KRIS! KRIS!" 

~~~~~~~~

"I SAID, KRIS!" 

Kris tilted his head as he checked his looks in the mirror in his room upstairs, 
"Did someone call me?" 

Sehun kept his eyes on the suit still checking it, 
"Hmm... I thought I heard Sandy too..."

"KRIS! KRIS! KRIS!" 

Kris widened his eyes storming out of his room almost flipping on the stairs reaching for Sandy's room downstairs. He opened the door in a rush, 
"What, what, what?" Startled he asked. 

All girls looked at him, they yelled at him and pushed him out the room and closed the door. 

"Bad luck, bad luck! You shouldn't see the bride before the wedding!" Krystina said smiling at Kris.

Kris rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, 
"Why do all the girls I don't like barge into my house like it's a public state? And why do them all scoot over to my WIFE?" He pointed at himself as he looked at Krystina daringly. 

She flipped her already done golden hair and smiled, 
"I'm here to attend the wedding, I'm not bad as MiSun and I do care for Sandy."

Still crossing his arms against his chest, 
"And why did you behave like that at the jewellery shop?"

She smiled shrugging her shoulder, 
"Girls issues."

"What about the engagement party?"

"What about the engagement party?" She repeated his question not following him. 

"Why did you get rid of her dress and put on her some lingerie?" Kris nearly pouted, but he cleared his throat and slid his hands to his sides. 

"She was depressed." She replied gaining Kris's attention. 

"She was depressed, she didn't look okay." Krystina sighed, "Listen, Kris, I wasn't, but I'm sure now, you're not gonna hurt her, just make her feel safe. Mmm... try to understand the feeling of taking from hell, going to hell." Krystina nodded, "Try to get that and maybe then you two can work it out." 

Sehun crossed his arms smiling at them, 
"Interesting..." He nodded. Krystina sent him a disgusted glare and pointed at him, 
"You are the meanest, stay away!" She turned and knocked the door leaving the boys behind. 

 


Kris sat down on the couch recalling the conversation earlier. 

"What are you thinking of?" Sehun asked. 

Kris tapped his chin, 
"2 things. The first one is why Sandy was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter