15- Victoria's Secret Heaven

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know it's a lot short for a very late update. 
I missed you, guys! Really! 
Let me tell you that today, I hurt both my legs in the gym. In other words, I'm limping- and it hurts :(
It'll get better, moving on~
Someone was feeling sad for the late update, and I wanted to cheer her up, so, kimyoojung94 , this one's for you~
Guys~ Don't hate me much, okay? 
And let me know what do you think about it~
Love You~ <3 <3 <3 
 

 

 

Sandy walked out of the store with her shoulders down. She wasn't admiring the things Kris bought her. Not the bags, not the heels. She admits she was amused when she entered the make-up store, but that was momentary till he bought what he thought was good. Like it was him who was going to use it. 

However, she felt like a doll, like a cheap, useless doll, a puppy who follows his owner. It wasn't disappointing, she didn't expect more, in fact, she didn't expect anything, she just hoped, from the bottom of her heart, that he wouldn't be a heavy drinker and that he wasn't the type of men who would hit their wives. 

She didn't realize where they reached until she saw reflections of so much pink. She lifted her eyes and...
Pink on her right, pink on her left, pink beneath her feet, pink above her head, pink on models, pinky models, pink everywhere... 

Wings.

"Oh my God... We're in Victoria's Secret!" Sandy dropped open at everything, everywhere, she didn't know where to start or what to do, she couldn't remember why she's here and who is she with.

"Oh my God, this is heaven!" She walked like a robot away from Kris. 

At first, he had a secretively light smile on the corner of his lips, just watching Sandy, she looked like a kid in his eyes. A kid who has found her own kingdom. 
When she walked away, he still smiled but then he started looking around drooling a little bit over... Bras?
Kris shook his head and turned his blushed face away only to lay his eyes on a set of colorful . 

Kris's cheeks couldn't get any redder, he turned away and found a section with feathers, he sighed in relief, 
"Finally some decent fur clothes." He nodded to himself and headed straight to the DECENT section. 

Kris slided his hands in his pockets and walked confidently to the nice place- he thought. 
He started checking around, there was a medium sized thin black stick with feathers at one side. He nodded and looked beneath it, there was a small box with little pearls inside, he nodded again and bent over to see the pearls. Kris loved shiny stuff. 

He heard giggles from behind him, when he turned, he saw few girls whispering things to each other then walked away from him. He felt awkward, like the girls were making fun of him or something. However, he tried to overcome that and walked around watching random stuff till his eyes caught something interesting.

"What is that?" 

He approached the shelter. It had these solid device-like, they were i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter