24- Pride, broken

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Helloooo~ 
Look who's back, you guys~ Hehe 
This is a one long chapter in a while, I wasn't going to update before new year's eve, but this girl made it happen today~ ^^
So, kimEkris this one's for you~
Thnks for your support, Khemiriamani <3 <3 
I'm waiting for your feedback, guys~ 
And hey, ahem, why aren't you thumbing up the story when you like it? *pouts* I'm gonna expect some, okay? ><
Let me know~
Love You~ 


 


Kris held his face between his palms as he rested his arms on his knees. He felt so little, so ashamed of himself. If only they were married, if only she was his woman, he would have slapped the man and grabbed Sandy from him, he would take her home, but there's no use, they're not married and the bastard took her away. 

When Kris's father arrived, he scolded Suho for him pushing the security to stop Kris from taking Sandy back. Legally, she is his fiance', the whole world knows the wedding ceremony was about to be held in few hours, it's only unfair to his son. 

Honestly, the talk his father had when he first saw Suho, made Kris calm down a bit, he wanted to punch him on his annoying nose that he meddled in this. 

Sehun did his part, he called the police. 

"What did you call them for again?" Kris's father slid his hands in his pockets asking Sehun. 

"To stop the man from taking our Sandy."

Our Sandy? Kris wanted to cry at this statement. She's his Sandy, he shouldn't have let her go. He should've broken the hands of legs of the guards who held him back, he should've kicked her father really hard and stopped him, he should've kept her in his arms a little longer. 
He should've tightened his hold a bit stronger. 

Kris was at the edge of crying when he shook his head, 
"Bring her back..." He turned to his father, 
"Please, please, help me get her back..." 

Kris's father never even in his dreams thought that Kris would ask him to save Sandy, not ever, let alone in front of everyone.

He nodded calmly.

Kris shook his head and got up, 
"You don't get it, I can't be like you, guys, I can't think of what to do or how longer should I wait because dammit she's with him now! I'm stuck in now! What is he doing to her now?" 

Kris's eyes turned red, he held his father's hand in his palms and looked into his eyes, 
"I beg you, I need her to sleep in her house tonight, tonight. In our house, I'll do anything." Kris flicked his fingers, 
"I'll write down the house for her, it's gonna be hers." He nodded repeatedly, 
"I'll take over the main company for you! I'll travel to China and live there! I'll do anything, just don't let him take here from me like that! Not like that, not like that..." Kris's tears escaped and his father looked away. Never had he though he'd see Kris like that, so vulnerable, so broken. 

The man waved for Sehun to come over and take Kris out of here. He made some calls and decided to bargain Sandy. That kind of filthy fathers does everything for a reason. He suspected he did this time because of money so he thought he'd pay a visit with cash. 

Sehun took Kris home. Kris stayed silent all afternoon. He hasn't eaten or even had a sip of water. 

"No, I'm not gonna stay here doing nothing!" He stood up. 

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'll go to him, hit him and take her!" 

Sehun grabbed Kris's hand, 
"You can't do that, you're gonna make him lock her forever!"

Kris shook her head, 
"There's not forever unless with me! Sandy's forever is home with me!"

Sehun held his wrist tighter, 
"Kris, listen to me, use your head, if they failed doing that, you have any idea what he'll do to her? He will beat her up! He would kill her!" 

Kris squeezed his eyes shut, 
"I just want her safe... I want her in my arms..." He fell to the couch broken in tears. Sehun stepped back, the only time he saw Kris crying like that was when he was nine and heard that his mom is never coming back. 

He understands now, the much of love Kris holds for this girl, how it's gonna break him, no ends him if she's hurt. Sehun knows now the pain Kris had when Sandy cried, when he made her cry, it was a battle between his pride and his feelings. Sehun understands now that there was no real time that Kris was okay, when he chose his pride over her, it ached his heart and when he chose her over his pride, it broke him down, like now...

"Don't you have any signals?"

Kris wiped his tears and looked at Sehun, 
"What do you mean?"

"Well, since you too weren't getting along, we should start memorising your memories with her, she must be remembering them too now to help her get over the disaster she's in now or because of the shock you gave her when you confessed to her."

Kris nodded immediately, 
"The first time she suspected she has feelings for me, I mentioned the window..." 

Sehun shook his head, 
"Window? What window?! Tsk! Kris, you don't get it, something that we ca contact her with or maybe make like some secret messages."

Kris nodded standing up, 
"The window, the window! If Sandy is really thinking of me right now, if her father is locking her in her room and she's thinking of me now, she will look out her window!" 

Sehun stayed silent for a moment the he nodded, 
"Then let's go!" 

Kris grabbed his jacket and keys as Sehun walked by the kitchen, 
"What the hell are you doing in there?! We have no time to waste! I have to go to her!"

"I know, I know, I know... Here I am, let's go!"

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter