12- Guilt

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A very soon update? 
Hehe, admit it, everyone, I keep surprising you! ;)
To be honest, the main reason is the positive comments I receive. 
So, special Thanks to all commenters.
*And silent readers ;) *
Guys~ One last thing, 
We reach 200 Subbies and I'mma do something fun with you, deal?! ;)

*Votes are also appreciated ^^ *
Love You!





As soon as Sehun ended his phone call, he got back to where he left Kris, only to find crowd and lot of noises, he narrowed his eyebrows wondering what it is it that got everyone's attention. As he got closer, he figured someone was knocked on the floor. Kris was laying there. 

Sehun widened his eyes, his knees meeting the floor leading him to Kris, 
"Kris? ... Kris?" He tried palming Kris's cheeks, but it did no difference. 
Everyone around him is staring and babbling, he didn't need any of this now.He took out his phone and dialed a hospital's number. 
The teachers arrived whilst he gave the address of the school as he held Kris to his lap. 

"What happened?"

 

Sehun glared at the principal and the few teachers who stared in panic, 
"He lost conscious-" Sehun showed them his own palm covered in blood, 
"And his head is bleeding!"

"Call the ambulance right now!" The principal said. 

Sehun held Kris in his arms and got up carefully slow, 
"You find the immoral bastard who did this to him! I'll take my friend to the hospital!" He snarled at them, turned and looked at Sandy, she looked at Kris silently. Sehun snatched her arm and darted outside. 

He laid Kris in the back and opened the door for Sandy, she got inside saying nothing and he ran to his seat heading to the hospital. 

"What happened?" He asked calmly as he searched for something in his phone. 

"H-" Sandy's voice cracked, she's panicked, she's shocked, she- for some reason- feels guilty. 
Sandy cleared and calmed herself a bit,
"He got into a fight... "

Sehun nodded and dialed a number, 
"You didn't know what for?"

Sandy shook her head and Sehun nodded once more. 

"Uncle, Kris is injured, I'm taking him to the hospital... Yes, yes we're on our way!"

Sandy turned to Sehun, if that's Kris father, what they will tell him? The man is obsessively attached to his son. 

They reached the hospital and Sehun carried Kris inside. It was crowded when they entered for Sandy to comprehend anything. 
All she knew is that a lot of men and women in white was panicking taking Kris somewhere inside. 
Sehun was gone for few minutes then he showed up, wiping his sweat and sitting down. 
Sandy looked at him and sat next to him looking at him silently. 

Kris's father darted from the hospital's entrance, 
"Where's my son? Where's Suho?"

 

Sehun jumped and went to the man, not even trying to calm him, he didn't know what to say, he wasn't there, definitely didn't witness what happened, if he was, he would have at least prevented any hand from grabbing his friend down in this. 

Kris's father saw Sandy and walked to her, he looked at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter