8- Our Stupid Engagment Party

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update!
This one's for you~ suhashiny
Let me know~ 
Love You! <3 <3
 

Sandy laid in bed ever since Kris left, she couldn't stop crying. Her life is surely doomed. What the hell is that? 
Yes, today is her engagement party day but, come to think about it? Who celebrates getting married to Kris?

She flipped laying on her tummy and couldn't help crying loudly. A weird knock on her door startled her, she almost rolled to the floor in fright. That's not how her father knocks and that's not how MiSun does either. 
Sandy tightened her hold on her covers knowing very well who's on the other side of the door. 

The door knob was turned and he stepped in. 
Kris.

"Good morning, my bride! Get your lazy out of bed and wear the dress I bought you!" Kris teased and threw a box next to her on the bed. 

She didn't even think of revealing her face, she kept it hidden under the blanket. 

Kris laughed sarcastically, 
"I should see your sleeping face to decide whether I should cheat on you in the future or not!" 
He laughed and walked out the room. 

"Be out in thirty!" He ordered from outside. 

Sandy slowly removed the covers and jumped to the door locking it. She looked at the closed door and the pink box on her bed. 
She kicked the box to the floor and landed on the bed crying loudly. 

~~~~
Kris could hear Sandy's cries but what could he do? He didn't propose, he didn't choose her and he definitely didn't ask for marriage! 
It's a forced situation on both parties. But the way the game goes, she picked it when she started teasing him and testing his temper. 
Kris shrugged, Sandy who did this, not him!

~~~~

Sandy wore the hot pink dress. She loathes it. She loathes herself, her father and most importantly that horrible Kris.

~~~~

Kris checked his watch, it's been twenty minutes, she still has ten minutes. He nodded, fair enough, he'll wait. 

~~~

Sandy brushed her hair and looked at the mirror. She shook her head and ponytailed her dark brownish hair.

~~~

Kris walked to the mirror and looked at his reflection in the mirror. 
Disgusting, he tells himself. 
Her father gave him the keys this morning and went before them to the hotel that Kris picked for the party. 

~~~

Sandy looked at her phone. MiSun was trying to call again but went straight to the voicemail messages. If Sandy heard MiSun's voice now, she'll break down.

~~~

Kris looked at Sandy's closed door. He checks his watch, she still has four minutes. 
Sehun sent him a text that everyone was already there.

~~~

Sandy checked her looks one final time. The simple dress doesn't look so horrible on her but... 
She wore matching heels and looked once again at the short princess dress style. 
She loves hot pink, but since Kris picked it fo her, she thinks of changing her favorite color. 

~~~

Kris looked at his watch. One minute left. 
He started to feel nervous.

~~~

Sandy stood by the door, trying to convince herself to be normal, natural and as calm as possible.
It's not her wedding day, it's just a stupid engagement party. 
Just a normal party. When it ends, she'll get back to her bed. 
She looks at her bed.

~~~

Kris keeps looking at the door. Not really sure if he was waiting for it to open or waiting for a brave fight back when Sandy will never walk out of it.

~~~

Sandy took a deep breath and opened the door. Kris was staring right at her. None of them said anything. She just walked towards him and looked at down. Avoiding his firm gaze.

In Kris's eyes, damn she looks beautiful. 
"You look like a zombie who's been dead for decades." 
Just as he promised, he'll keep on reversing whatever that is inside him. 

Sandy scoffed and said nothing. 

Kris felt like a jerk. She is hurting and he keeps on pressing where it hurts. 
He knows he's an idiot.

"Ready to be my fiancee?" Kris held out his arm. 

Sandy entangled her arms with his silently. 

"You should wear a smile for the people not to think I'm kidnapping you." He said.

"Sorry. You're not a kidnapper. You're a murderer." Sandy replied calmly. 

Kris opened the car's door for her, 
"Should I drag you in?" 

Sandy got in silently. 

Kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter