6- Foursome Trouble

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandy woke up startled. The nightmares of Kris walking with her in her white dress keeps chasing her, driving her sane mind nuts. 
Her phone rang distracting her from the deadly thoughts,                
"MiSun..." 

"Hey, honey! Are you alright?" 

Sandy ruffled her hair, "Just a bad dream." 

"You're having those nightmares repeatedly, maybe we should visit a doctor." 

"I'm not going crazy, MiSun..." 

"I didn't say you are, honey." MiSun sighed, "I'm back in town, let's meet up at school." 

"I don't wanna go there..."

"Sandy... I'm with you now. Besides, I don't think it's a good idea for me to come over at your place now." 
MiSun was right, Sandy's father won't let it slide if he even saw the shadow of MiSun.

Sandy nodded and got dressed. When they reached school, they knew they became celebrities, boys, boys, boys...

"That's the one who's getting married." ... "Kris's wife." ... "She got in trouble with her father because he found out she's not straight." ... "This is the girl she's going out with." ... 

MiSun turned angrily, "Excuse me?" 

Sandy tried to pull her away, but MiSun insisted, especially when boys started to gather and ask each other of what's going on. 

"Last I checked, gossip was the girls' game, didn't know you're so girly!" MiSun smirked. 

"Like people didn't know you're so boyish?" Sehun showed up and said passing by the two girls walking to his locker.

MiSun walked up to him and closed his locker crossing her arms and leaning her back to the locker next to it, "You better watch ur sugary tongue around me and my friend or I'll be really evil to you!" 

Sehun smiled and turned looking her in the eyes, "My sugary tongue and you being evil to me?" 
He leaned closer to her, "Like in bed?" 

MiSun glared at him and unfolded her arms, "Remember, you started this!" 
She straightened her back and walked away, Sandy followed her feeling guilty for this whole thing, but she replied herself that she would do the same if the situations were reversed. 

The day passed quietly, MiSun was so quiet that Sandy was almost every two minutes checking her face which gave her nothing. 
Sehun on the other side of the class kept looking every once in a while at them just to smile and look back to the board. 

His smile really sickened her stomach. She bend a bit, Kris wasn't sitting next to him, she nodded to herself, of course, he's planning to ruin my life. 

MiSun turned to Sandy, "Are we ready for the exam tomorrow?" 
She asked smiling as she got up and fixed her cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter