22- Special Treatment

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gosh, guys! 
I'm so sorry, I just figured how long you've been waiting! I know it's been long, but I didn't know it was THAT long! 

I'm sorry, babies~ 
Lots happened with your girl meanwhile, I had tough-family events, but we're okay now. Also, my sister had her official license of being a certified ZUMBA instructor! Yaaaaaaayyy XD I'm so proud of her!!! She can dance like a freak! Even though she has troubles with her knees and leg 'cause she had a seriously deadly car accident two years ago but she never gave up.And now, she dances like for hours and she's so happy and I'm so proud of that little brat ^^
Back to you, guys~ 
I am so deeply sorry for being crazily late updating :(
There's a cookie waiting for you at the end of this chappie and please, please, please~ While you're commenting, tell me if you like the surprise or not ;)

By the way, I miss each and every single one of you...I really, really miss you! I wanna hold you for a minute or two to feel okay again. You, guys, might don't know that, but especially you, aside from my other awesome readers, you are the closest to my heart. I have a lot of friends amongst you and you know that.
I, sincerely love you, haven't I told you before? ;)
Anyways, enough with the drama, less drama in the story, more with the story teller! Am I even normal? Haha XD 
Let me know~
Love You~

 

 

 

Kris pointed at the window. Sandy turned looking at the window when he said, 
"It's the reason for cold or warm. Get up, we need to get to the spa in half an hour!" He said firmly walking out and closing the door behind him. 

Kris released his tensed lungs and breathed out. Warm? She felt warm when he entered the room? Wait, shouldn't he be happy now? 
Kris touched his chest feeling his heart rapidly beating, 
"Calm down... Calm down..."

~~~~~~~

Sandy tilted her head as she sat in bed, she looked at her reflection in the mirror, 
"Window? What window?" She bit her bottom lip, it's going to be a real disaster if she started having feelings for Kris. She knows that can't happen. If she felt something for that guy, he will definitely take advantage of that. She's not going to run away after the wedding or after a year or two of the marriage. She's not her mother so she's not going to find her love somewhere else and cheat on her husband, but still, that doesn't mean that she's going to give in. 

Sandy shook her head and got up putting on a comfy outfit they bought from the mall, it was more sporty, she likes how the cotton feels against her skin and the feel of looseness, the space between her body and the clothes. 


Sandy sat next to Kris in the car for the first time with her full will. The breeze hit her skin like she's free, she could feel it, she's not going to be imprisoned in Kris's residence. She doesn't feel any hatred, she pursed her lips together and peeked at Kris. 

Kris smiled as he held the driving wheel, he could feel that Sandy's his, this is his woman, Mrs. Kris. 

Sandy turned looking out the window, Why is he smiling? Most importantly, why doesn't she hate his smile? 
She shrugged it before she realizes any more facts. 
The say that if you used to hate someone and then their acts stopped bothering you, then maybe you're falling for that someone. Her brain recalled. She glared angrily at the front window of the car, shaking her head, reminding herself that she needs no more facts. 
They say, that right before a big event happens in your life, your feelings might changes. Sandy sighed, no more facts?
It is said, that if you can stand the presence of someone, might be as well, accepting him.

"No more facts!" Sandy said out loudly. 

Kris cleared his throat, not averting his eyes, keeping them on the road. He hid a chuckle, she must be falling for him now, he knows, that's how he reacted when he started to guess he's having feelings for her too. 

 


Kris stood by to check-in the reception. As soon as they entered the spa, Sandy couldn't close . It was all clean and neat, once they stepped their foot inside, she could swear that she has started already to relax. It's a bit naive of her, she admits to herself but yet, she loves it. 
Though it's a little bit weird to see people walking around in towels. 

"Stop staring or they gonna think you are a ert!" Kris whispered as he leaned down to Sandy's ear. She got startled and stepped back looking at Kris. 

The receptionist smiled and handed Kris his card back, he smiled back at her and returned the card to his wallet. 
Sandy wasn't so happy at the scene. She glared at the girl, she didn't like it when she and Kris exchanged smiled and whoa~ 
Sandy widened her eyes and turned them in a different angle. Why is she upset, no wait, she's mad! Why is she mad at that?
She shook her head and walked straight forward. Kris grabbed her hand, 
"Where are you going?"

Sandy turned looking at Kris asking him, 
"Where?"

She was, like literally asking him.

Kris tilted his head, 
"You were going. To where?"

Sandy shrugged. It was like she got lost inside her shoes for a second. She was a bit shocked and taken aback so her mind took a freezing hold, like a pause. 

"This way..." The girl from before guided them and Kris followed her still grabbing Sandy's hand. She shook his hand away and followed silently. 

The girl smiled at Kris and sandy wanted to turn her head violently and tell her that she can direct talking to Sandy instead of sticking to Kris.

"Get changed, you will start off with the couple massage," She said. 

Sand looked at the girl then at Kris, she wanted to ask Kris why on earth is it couple massaging? Why does she have to lay next to him?

The girl pointed at the right explaining that by the end of the corridor is the ladies changing room and that Sandy will find everything she needs inside. Then she turned and pointed straight ahead and said that it's the men's changing room and that Kris has to wrap a towel around his waist and that she'll be by the door if he needed anything. 

Sandy gritted her teeth. Either the girl was rude or she already intended on getting on Sandy's nerves. One of those was right and Sandy was still debating of Kris had planned this with the girl or not. 

"Excuse me, but can I have a word with my husband?" The words slipped out of Sandy's mouth. her fingers found the way to her lips as she widened her eyes. Did she just say, husband?

Kris stared at Sandy, he wasn't sure how he should feel. He had a wave of mixed emotions. He wanted to pull Sandy to his arms and hold her. He wanted to grab her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter