5- Truce

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris looked from behind the tree. He pressed his lips and slid his palms in his pockets and left passing his car. 
He's feeling sad. No matter how hard he tries to think of how happy he should be, how Sehun would praise him for what he did. 
He feels sad. He's looking down at himself. He's a jerk. 
Kris sighed deeply and looked around him, cars, people, street lights... 
He shook his head, he's far from his car, the much he won't walk back. He doesn't want to be around her house now. 
He waved for a cab and guided him home. As he sat inside the car, he unlocked his phone and looked at the photo again. The one he showed to Sandy's father one hour ago. 

Sandy was sitting laughing, and a girl held her shoulder, the girl's face didn't show in the pic, but Sandy's profile was clear. 
Kris took the photo himself when he knew the girls were having fun at some mall, and he headed straight to her father showing him the picture saying that the girl next to her is MiSun and the big man figured the rest. 
Then he stood behind the tree and watched the whole thing. He wouldn't feel guilty if it was MiSun for real but she wasn't, and the whole thing was made up by him from the first place. Sandy and MiSun never dated each other, he knows that. 
What's worse, he has few pieces of evidence that would make anyone think that he and Sehun are dating though they're not. But close friends do get close, by bodies, by thoughts, by all. 
He knows that. 

The cab reached Kris's home. He walked inside, his nanny greeting him taking his coat. 
She knew him better than anyone, she knew him even better than himself. 
She looked at his back as he walked upstairs. 
Kris's nanny got some biscuits that he liked and a big cup of coffee. She peeked into his father's office making sure he's working, he wouldn't like Kris having big cups of coffee totally ignoring that the fact that Kris like coffee when his mad or uncomfortable is hundreds of times better than having drugs like most of the kids at his age. 
At least, she knows, and she's glad. She knows she raised her boy well.

Gently, she knocked on the door and gave two minutes then she opened the door. Kris laid on bed messily with his shoes and clothes and all.
She walked in and closed the door after her. 
She placed the tray next to her and sat on the edge of bed, 
"It's about that marriage, ha?"Softly, she asked. He sighed quietly and sat straight looking at her. Refilling his confidence, gaining strength, 
This woman is his fuel. 

Kris held her hand, "Why did he do it?"

She patted his cold hand, "He thinks if you got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter