27- Ha-ha

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wanted more in this chappie~
But your girl is exhausted today! 
So this is it, fornow~ 
I hope you still like it! 
Let me know~
From me with Love

 

 

 

 

"We're married." Kris nodded to himself as he stood checking the suit in the mirror. 

"We're married." He repeated. 

"She's my wife." He nodded fixing his suit label. 

"We're married!" Kris looked at his own reflection in the mirror, 
"We're married..." 

~~~~~~~~
Earlier...

Krystina didn't attend the ceremony. She held the banner in front of the church and when she saw Sandy walking with Kris, she made sure to threaten Sehun that if anything goes wrong she'll blame him her way and she left. 

She had the key of the house from Kris earlier before Sandy was at the hospital when they were preparing for the wedding, he asked her to help him settle some stuff at their newlywed house. 

She drove her car straight to their house. Made some calls and when she arrived, a lot of people were waiting for her. 

She let the people in, some wedding planners, flower boys, sound system professionals, lights assistants. Krystina invited all in. 

She knew she had not time. She quickly wrapped Kris's suit and Sandy's wedding dress that were ready earlier for the real wedding. She held them out and was about to send them to Sehun at the church when she looked at them and shook her head, 
"Nah..." She gave the to the flower boy asking him to take care of them. 

Krystina watched as the speakers were placed in different places around the house, inside and outside by the pool. Flower bouquets all over the place and thrown inside the pool. The lights inside the pool were cheerful with the flowers thrown on the surface of the water. The lights were hung beautifully around the house's frame like a church on Christmas eve. 

She quickly searched on a website she knows, two codes caught her attention, she called the store and ordered them to come right away and she'll pay extra for the quick service. Even though she said so, they said it might not arrive before midnight. She tried to raise the salary but they said they'll do their best. 
When there was no way, she told them to get the suit and the dress in store by an hour and she'll send someone over to pick them. It was dealt and she texted Sehun, 
"Go to this address to pick the Bride and Groom's suits. Drive them here then go." She ordered. 

~~~~~~~~

Sehun tilted his head at the text, 
"Does she think of me as her maiden or something?" 

"Why don't you pick them yourself, Fluffy? You know, since you who settled this?" He texted back.

~~~~~~~~

Krystina frowned at the text and scoffed, 
"Really? Watch and learn, Goofy~ " 

She held her phone up and took a shot of the people working at the almost finished house and sent it. 

~~~~~~~~

Sehun's phone buzzed once more, he curled his lips already feeling annoyed by Krystina who keeps interrupting the scenery fo the holy marriage. 

MMS. Photo message. 

'What is she sending me pics of herself now?' He rolled his eyes and opened the message, he saw the decorations of the house, Kris was about to look into Sehun's phone when he turned it away and nodded at Kris that he's got it. 

"Okay, that's cool, but why do I have to pick them again? Ah, and by the way, not only you did that! I reserved plane tickets and hotel room for the honeymoon!" Sehun clicked send with the speed of light and darted outside calling the book travel reservations company, picked the destination, booked the tickets and hotel rooms. He sighed feeling relieved, no not only she has done something to the poor couple. 

He waited with a lack of patience for the confirmation email of reservation and screenshotted it, attached it to a message and sent it to her. He didn't forget to add the smiley face who shows all white teeth. 

~~~~~~~~

Krystina checked the photo, 
"Oh, well, at least, I made you do something useful out of the competition. Goofy..." 

She nodded, 
"I like Goofy more than Sehun."

She smiled and waved at everyone, 
"People, we have 10 minutes to finish this," She announced. There was still time, more than that, but she needed to fake it for them to finish even quicker. 

~~~~~~~~

Sehun straightened his chest feeling proud of himself and his quick actions. When it comes to competing, no one can challenge him. If anyone, would have been MiSun but there she gave up quickly. 

At the sound of her name, he needed to check on both her and the baby. He texted the man in charge of the security with her, 
"How's everything? Is she okay? The baby okay? Is she eating?"

"She refuses to eat still sir, should we make her eat by force?" 

Sehun bit his lower lip, even if they made her eat unwillingly, she can still throw up. This woman is not growing up. Or maybe she's too grown for Sehun to think of a way to save his child. 

"If you force her, she will force herself to throw it out. Find a way without hurting her or the baby and to keep the food in her stomach." He texted back and hid the phone in his pockets. He wasn't sure if the guy asked any questions for answers he has to reply him. 

"And now I pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." 

The line drew Sehun's attention. He turned smiling wiggling his eyebrows at both Kris and Sandy. 

~~~~~~~~

 

Kris gulped, kiss her? No, no, too soon! Besides, their first kiss won't be in front of a sea of people!

He peeked on his right and on his left, screaming for help silently. 

Sehun grinned and leaned to Kris's ear, 
"Man up and kiss her. It's just a peck. DO IT!" He whispered. 

Kris shook his head repeatedly and looked at Sandy, she glared at him and bit her bottom lip in a scary manner, 
"Don't you dare!" She smiled but said those words so no one would catch up. 

Kris started sweating, he doesn't know what to do now. Everyone is staring, everyone is anticipating, Sandy is sending death glares at him. 

"Sorry, but we need the room for another wedding, are you done?" Some boy leaned to the priest asking him, saving the entire situation. 

The priest nodded in a decent manner ending the embarrassing situation and calling it off. 

The young boys and girls gathered outside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter