13- Bad Dream

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, hello~ 
I know I'm late updating, forgive me~ 
This one's for you~ jennybeastlover
Do enjoy everyone! 
Love You~ <3 <3 



 

"Oh, Sandy, you're here!" 
Kris's father entered the room. Suho and Sehun entered after him.
Suho smiled at Sandy before starting to check on Kris while Sehun looked at Sandy trying to read her reason for being here instead of the restroom. She faked a cough and looked away from him.

"Did you notice any activity while you were here?" Suho asked Sandy. 

She nodded, 
"He was mumbling something I didn't understand." 

Suho nodded, 
"He's fine, he's just resting. Give him the night and he'll wake up on his own in the morning." 

Kris's father nodded and held Sandy's hand, 
"Let's go rest and we'll come back tomorrow. I don't think Sehn would mind staying with Kris tonight, right?" He looked at Sehun who shook his head and smiled in return. 

The two was about to leave when Sehun spoke up, 
"In fact, uncle, I think Sandy is too worried. Maybe she'll feel better if she stayed beside her fiancee."

Sandy gulped, what kind of games is this player doing right now?

Kris's father thought for a moment about it, 
"You know what? Maybe you're right after all."He held Sandy's palm, 
"Forgive me for not considering your emotions, of course, you must be worried." 

He stepped back, 
"Sehun, come along. Oh, and Sandy, tell me, is there anything I should bring you from your house?"

Sandy shook her head, 
"N-no, t-thank you."

Kris's father nodded then flicked his fingers, 
"Ah, I will tell your father about it, don't give it a second thought." 

Sandy's heart got at ease. She sighed in relief. Sehun caught that action and smirked. She narrowed her eyebrow at him. 

The men excused themselves and walked out. Sandy watched as the door got closed. She sighed once more and sat on the chair. 
When it became all quiet, the noise from the machine that's attached to Kris was more audible to her. 
She didn't know what that machine really does, and she didn't care as long as it helps the doctors to know what's Kris's state. 
Wait a minute! When did she start to care about him?
Sandy tapped her chin, 
"It's not caring, it's the guilt." She told herself and nodded to confirm the fact. 

Kris's breaths hitched. Sandy got startled and jumped off the chair looking at him, 
"Su- Suho!!"

She opened the door and darted out, 
"Doctor Suho? ... Have you seen Doctor Suho? ... Anyone?"

A nurse held her arm, 
"Hey, calm down, miss! He ended his shift and left."

Sandy widened her eyes, 
"Left? The who's gonna help Kris? Kris needs help!"

The nurse ran with her to Kri's room to check on him when she found him sleeping peacefully. 

The nurse did some checking the she smiled at Sandy, 
"He's totally fine."

"But his breathing sounded not okay."

The nurse pursed her lips, 
"I checked his heart rate and it's okay. I guess it was a bad dream."

Kris's breath hitched again, his whole body shivered then it calmed itself again.

The nurse nodded, 
"Definitely a bad dream, look-" She pointed at the machine, 
"His heart reacted to it."

Sandy pulled out her lower lip, 
"Then what should we do?"

"Maybe you should hold his hand for him to feel alright. He can feel that someone's with him and that will help him be safe even in his own dreams."

Sandy looked at the nurse silently. She wasn't sure if she can handle being close to Kris at a meter rate, now speaking touching him, Sandy pressed her lips as the nurse smiled at her and walked out.

Sandy looked at Kris and sat on the chair again. He laid on his back, both hands to his sides, closing his eyes and surely won't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter