41- No Sehun

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, Players~ 
This quicky update may sound dramatic but it is not *Chews bubble gum*

Say hi to our new character? ;) He's gonna add loads of fun hehe 
Let me know, yeah? 
With love~

 

 

 

 


Krystina curled her lips as she looked down at her feet. Well, not her feet precisely, she frowned at the number beneath her toes. She gained weight. Again.
A lot his time.

Back in the days, when she lived in Paris, she had a very close friend, one she used to call a brother and a best friend. It’s been some time now that they last talked but both of them would disappear and come again, as usual, telling each other what happened, who they met and all the proper and improper secrets.
He’s the first one to cross her mind in an hour of need. She needed him like never before in the past few months, but she didn’t dare to call or text. Because this time, when she left, they weren’t on good terms. He didn’t approve her decision and she didn’t listen to his opinion.

Krystina sat on the couch scrolling on his profile catching some news like she always did since she left. She saw a few days ago the photo he posted with her mother, both of them having morning coffee where the three of them used to go on early Sundays. She missed him and missed those days.
Despite how close they are, neither of them called first. Krystina knows he was right from the first place, and now she’s sure that she wouldn’t have lost Sehun if she listened to what her friend said from the first place if she was straight forward and told Sehun the truth. But again, she also knew that if she told Sehun from day one that she is MiSun’s sister, he would have walked away from her. She may have lost Sehun now but she still has hope for them, if not now then in few weeks, if not then in years. She won’t give up on him. She won’t.

Krystina was knocked back to reality when her phone jumped out of her hand to her lap, her lawyer was calling her.


“Hey…”

“Good afternoon, Miss Krystina!”

“What happened?”

“We sued their agency, the best out of this is a compensation as recompense for loss and of course the bad reputation for withdrawing from the contract.”

Krystina rubbed her forehead,
“I don’t need the money! I need models! My line’s launch time is in 4 months and they retreated! No modeling agency will sign for an event that will occur in this short period!”

“We’re gonna find a way, Miss- “

Krystina hung up before the man ends his words and threw the phone away. She covered her face with her palms, her breaths hitched, voice suffocated, about to cry. She heard the doorbell rings shortly and it kind of startled her making her tear drop involuntarily. The stress over Sehun, the work she’s been killing herself on is just going away, MiSun, everything, everyone. She couldn’t help feel the sting that nailed her heart.

Someone knocked on the door repeatedly, she found herself opening the door and someone darted inside wrapping strong and very warm arms around her almost crushing her ribs.
The scent. The heartbeat. Kai, her best friend is in town.


~~~~~~~~

“What do you mean?” Sehun asked. His lawyer heard the news from Krystina’s lawyer and just explained everything to his boss.

“That means trouble,” Sehun admitted rubbing his chin.

The lawyer nodded,
“It means the death of her career.”

Sehun pointed at the man in front of him,
“Make some calls, find her some models.”

“That’s a very short time, Sir, it’s impos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter