40- Devotion

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, Players! Long time, no see!
First of all, I owe everyone an apology for disappearing like that even in private messages. I've had my share of bad time :( 

Anyways, I'm all good now, thank God! After all, this time, I could say, in a way, I have some news~ So I got a new job, and I love it, guys~ How sweet it is to be an English teacher for disabled kids? Right? :) So yeah, out of everything, I picked that, I'm working hard on myself and had already started my first session a week ago with a very sweet and heartwarming little boy whom I named Warrior. ^^

I hope you're not angry with me, babies~ 
I'very really, really missed you, like so very much. 
I love you and I'm so sorry for walking away like that. 
Forgive me? 
I Love You :*
Here's an update, I hope you like it, type below what you think of it and tell me you forgave me and missed me and still love me too *puppy eyes* 
I love you so much, guys

Oh, and people, Ramadan Kareem ^.^ 


From me, with all the love and respect in the world. 

 

 

 


Kris kicked the covers with his feet like a seven years old sulking over not buying the upgraded set of the Avengers puzzle. He huffed for what seemed like the nth time in a row, frowning his thick eyebrows as if someone just insulted him with an accusation that he tainted his shirt with Ketchup, while he’s not a kid and he for sure doesn’t like that tomato sauce.


After what seemed like forever, Kris’s eyelids got heavy and the lashes intertwined together of both up and bottom lines.
He felt soft movement. At first, Kris thought maybe it’s his mind playing tricks on him because he really want to force himself to sleep but his mind is wide awake, so he let it slide.
But again, his ears tingled just a little bit. He knew someone was opening his room’s door, the wood’s creek was not foreign to him. Kris held his breath, he had no doubts that someone is bargaining in.
A sound from downstairs caused the invader to stop in his tracks, the legs in no time found their way out of Kris’s room and shut his door.

Kris’s hand placed itself on his chest and he let his breath out, he opened his eyes in shock. All he could think of is one thing,
Sandy wasn’t lying when she said that she was . Except for the fact that it wasn’t Kris, there must be someone who sneaked into the house and was probably going to kill him in his sleep so he would take away Sandy from him and…
Kris shook his head violently pushing the thoughts out, he jumped out of bed, grabbed his jacket and wore his sneakers. On the very last minute he remembered his phone and keys, he snatched them and dialed Sehun as he rushed to his car.


~~~~~~~~

Sehun laid on his back counting the stars that didn’t even exist on the ceiling of his room in his own luxurious deluxe apartment.
He rubbed his chin and turned his head towards the nightstand to his left, glancing at his phone, wondering if Krystina would take her chances and call. Or maybe he needs to ask about something in the contract and forget that there is his lawyer who’s taking care of the papers with her lawyer.
He came to learn a new fact about himself, he hates lawyers. Lawyers are getting in his way. Sehun curled his lips, he rested his head on his arms and looked up the ceiling slightly pouting, why can’t he hear her voice now even if she waked up by a nightmare and calls him by mistake.
He shook his head smacking his brain, he doesn’t want Krystina to have nightmares.

His phone buzzed. At first, Sehun wanted to believe that it was just a random notification vibrate announcing maybe a very, very normal thing. But it buzzed again, he held his breath and thought maybe, maybe it’s another notification.
Sehun’s phone started moving by vibrations on the nightstand. That’s when he knew someone is calling. His heart started beating like he’s walking down the aisle.
Krystina…

Sehun dropped his jaw and tilted his head,
“Kris?” he stared at his phone screen. The skin above his head started to wrinkle in a frown, he let out a very hot and angry breath with a furious swipe on the green light, he pressed the phone to his ear,
“What?” He kind of snarled at Kris who didn’t mind- to Sehun, calling him in 2 in the morning.

“Someone broke into my house just a few minutes ago, I’m on my way to the police, go to Sandy, if she’s still sleeping, don’t wake her up and don’t tell her anything!”

Sehun shot up from the bed, he slid the phone in his sweatpants pocket and grabbed his hoodie and keys. He wore the hoodie on the way to the door and changed from slippersto

crocs and locked the door behind him.
Unconsciously, Sehun drove to Krystina’s house first, he texted asking if she’s awake and she didn’t reply.
Though it was past 2 in the morning, for some reason there were few cars that were bugging him getting in his way, he pressed the horn angrily and dialed her number, she answered after few rings,
“Hmm…”

“Krystina… Wake up… Fluffy, wake up!” Sehun tried, he really tried his best to soften his tone.

Krystina squeezed her eyes and leaned to her elbow lifting her body up a little,
“Sehun? What’s wrong? ... Wait, you’re out?” She got all alerted when she heard him pressing repeatedly on the driving wheel.

“Sehun? Where are you? Are you okay? What’s happening?”

“No, no, I’m okay, it’s okay. Listen, something is up at Kris and Sandy’s, I’m gonna be in five right in front of your building. Come with me?” It didn’t really sound like he was asking her since he was already on his way and almost there.

She nodded before realizing that he can’t see her,
“Yes, yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter