11- Hurt

Play Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys~ Come on, I'm not that late! ^^
Busy with Ramadan and stuff! Hehe ^^
So, to all who knows, Happy Ramadan! To those who don't, It's been seriously messy here, guys, I love you! I bet you gonna enjoy this one! Well, you better do, I stayed up till so late so you would do! 
Hehe ;) 




Kris cursed and pushed the girls away. He held his head and got up. What the hell?! Why did he has t go so far?! He hurt her! He hurt himself and hurt her!
Kris saw his reflection in the mirror, he grabbed the wine glasses and threw them at the mirror shattering both in hundred pieces. He turned to the girls with red eyes of anger, 
"GET THE HELL OUT AND NEVER COME BACK!"

Yelling and breaking weren't enough to calm his raging self down even a little bit. He ruffled his hair roughly and walked to the elevator going down. 
When the elevator stopped, his heart started to beat slowly thinking of Sandy, what did she do? Is she still here? 
He peeked around not daring to get out, when he found no trail of her, he dared taking few steps holding his breath to be alerted if she popped out from anywhere. 
She's nowhere though. Kris pursed his lips cursing himself, 
"I'm a stupid bastard!"

He sighed deeply and heard sobs. Kris widened his eyes, she's still here!
He walked slowly with his bare feet to her room, she's behind the doors crying. He shook his head for his stupidness. 
He can't enter. He can't stand out. What to do?!

Why didn't she leave? Why 's she still here? Why?

"She doesn't want to go to her father even if you humiliate her, even if you break her, drag her pride to the freakin' mud, she's bonded to you... To the stupid you." MiSun spook from behind Kris. 

He turned to her, 
"How did you come here? How did you find us and how did you enter?" 

MiSun pushed him and faced the door, 
"Everyone has his own ways, right?"

Kris grabbed her arm harshly, 
"Just so you know, I don't like you, I won't let you near her!"

MiSun scoffed, 
"I should be the one threating you not to come near her!"

Kris nodded, 
"Exactly! And you didn't! So, I'm clarifying my hate towards you." 

MiSun starred at him not able to reply. She looked at him then turned and opened the door, Sandy wasn't in there. 

Kris widened his eyes and searched for her. MiSun saw Sandy's back walking out the garden, she ran to her. 

"MiSun?"

MiSun pulled Sandy in and held her. Kris watched from Sandy's room and leaned his back a little. At least he knows she'll take her home. 
Though he's still not sure if that's a safe place for Sandy. 
Kris widened his eyes to the thought of Sandy's father seeing MiSun taking her home, the man won't hesitate for a second to kill both of them. 
He lifted his eyes and the girls were gone. He cursed one more time running to his room picking a random shoes and darting outside the house. 

He didn't know how he drove at her house, but he did. He wasn't so late behind, he found MiSun holding Sandy's shoulders taking her inside. He sighed and looked at his right only to find his father's car and Sandy's father getting out of it. 

"!" He cursed and ran inside the house. 

"Sandy? ... Sandy?" 

MiSun walked out Sandy's room and glared at him. 

"Leave before he sees you. " He said. 

"Like you care!" She said heading out anyways. 

Kris ran towards the window, he saw MiSun leaving the absolutely other way and the fathers were still talking. He sighed and stepped back. 
It haunted him, the feeling that she's right behind him. He didn't want to, he really didn't want to, but he turned. He found her standing holding a bottle of water. Silently she turned to her room and quietly closed it behind her. 
He couldn't help place his hand over his heart, he was dead nervous. 

"Oh, Kris!" Her father entered.

The last person Kris wants to deal with now!

"Father in law!" Kris bowed politely anyways. 

"Let's have a drink together!" The man said already holding a beer in one hand and dirty cup in the other. 

Kris waved, 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter