Chapter 9

I Will Teach You Trust

After couple more minutes of chatting, they began leaving one by one until it was only me and Baekhyun left.

"What are you going to do with your clothes?" I asked

"I guess I'm gonna have to sleep in this. Don't worry, I don't mind," he said looking at his outfit.

" I actually might have something since I love wearing oversized clothes as pajamas and I take all the clothes my brother doesn't wear. Follow me," I said while leading him to my room. He looked around and was a bit surprised by the simple and modern interior of grey and white. I rummaged though my closet and took out a big diamond shirt and a pair of old black gym shorts. "Here try this," I said while handing the clothes over. He looked at the clothes and began taking his shirt off and I yelled," Yah, 변테!!!!" I cover my eyes and yelled again," Put your ing back on. I didn't say change right now." 

"Okay, okay. You can open your eyes now," he said. I opened them and cleared my throat.

" I'll wait out side and you change here," I ordered.

" In you room?" he made sure. 

"Yeah I have nothing to hide anyways," I shrugged and woth that I left. A couple of minutes later, he came out and the clothes fit him perfectly."You look better in that than I do," I mumbled.

"What was that?" he asked suspiciously

"Nothing "I replied and I left to the kitchen to get the first aid kit.I tried to pass by him unnoticed, but caught my in my tracks and pulled me over to the couch while I was pouting. 

"Don't forget that we promised that I would treat your wounds," he said and sat me Down next to him. 

" But, I thought-" I whined and he cut me off. 

"No buts. Now stay still," he said as he opened the box and took out som disinfectant. He proceeded to wet the cotton swab and he turned towards me. He gently held my unhurt cheek with his hand to keep my stable and started dabbing the cuts and bruises on my face. I fidgeted at the stinging and let out small whimpers. 

He suddenly straightened he back and stretched while saying, " Okay, all this crouching to your height is killing me. I have no choice for you but to make you sit on my lap to balance the height difference. You ok with that," he said while he was stretching.

" no. Wait here," I said without missing a beat and I stood up to get a chair which was tall enough for the job.

"So close," he mumbled, a bit too loud.

"What was that?" I  snapped while glaring. 

" What? Nothing," he surrendered and looked away. I pulled up the chair in front of him and he continued to treat my right side of my face while I tried to avoid his gaze. He combined two cotton pads and continued to tape it to my face. "Done!" he cheered while sighing in relief. I quickly put back the chair and reached for the first aid box. I tried to take it and leave to the kitchen, hoping that he forgot about my stomach and side so I can treat it my self. I wanted to hide my body that was riddled with scars and cuts from years of street fighting and just as I thought I was going to get away, I felt a hand firmly grabbing my wrist.