Chapter 4

I Will Teach You Trust

I panicked as I looked in his eyes, trying to think of a way to explain the huge bruise on my right cheek. 

" What are you doing here?" I asked, trying to hide the bruise with the ice pack. 

" Why are you holding an ice pack against your face in the freezing cold?" he asked suspiciously. 

"Uh... I fell," I said looking for an escape route. 

"If you really fell, then there would a bandage instead," he corrected me reaching for the ice pack to reveal the truth. I tried to turn away when he firmly held my arm, pulling it away from my face.

"No, stop!" I exclaimed trying to stop him. He roughly pulled it off my face, my strength failing me since I was strained from the fight. He looked at my bruise, wide-eyed, which looked a bit lighter in the dark, thankfully.

" What happened?!" he asked surprisingly worried.

" I said I fell," I said straight faced looking away. He reached for my cheek and lightly touched it causing me to flinch from the pain. I pushed him away roughly and said, " Don't tell anyone, or else." I glared at him and turned around and started walking away putting the ice pack back on my cheek leaving him alone and confused. I opened the apartment for and changed clothes when my phone was flashing, signaling I had a message. It was from EXO and they all said their names except for baekhyun which said,"What really happened." I ignored it and went to sleep. I woke up early in the morning and went to the cabinet and took out a box of large cotton pads and I used some medical tape to cover my bruise, which had darkened. I packed my books and phone along with some other stuff and left the building. I got on the bus and scanned my card. I went to the back and sat near the window and listened to music. it was peaceful and I was about to fall a sleep when the bus stopped and a very large group and guys got on and disrupted my peace only to break it even more once I realized they were exo. I was surprised that they actually rode the bus considering they were rich. I ignored them noticing then looking at me and whispering while sitting down far from me. I continued to relax and I closed my eyes, counting the number of stops until it reached school. I quickly got off, avoiding EXO 's gazes obviously directed towards my right cheek. I went to all my usual classes until the dreaded english class was left. I entered the classroom and caught a glimse of EXO chatting alway with another group od very curvy girls which basically were wearing nothing despite the weather. I scoffed as I past by and looked at them pitifully for a split second and they noticed, not that I cared. I sat in my seat when I noticed that the cotton pad had become damp and dirty from not changing it during PE , I took out another one which I prepared I'm the morning. I headed out towards the door when someone grabbed my wrist and I looked over to see the maknae Sehun looking at me about to say something, but I cut him off by shoving his hand away and continued to walk out. I when to the bathroom and quickly changed it so I wouldn't be late for class. Just as I sat down the bell rang and the teacher stepped in. 

" Okay class, I'll give you guys the whole class to work on your projects." she said and left the class while everyone cheered and I sighed.