Chapter 5

I Will Teach You Trust

I listened to music as I took the book for the project and I set out eh table when I saw a hand rest the book I just set down. 

" Want do you want Kai?" I said with a poker face. 

"I forgot my book at home. Let me use yours," he said with a smirk which annoyed the hell out of me. 

" I haven't read it yet," I said

" Then I guess won't be able to work on the project." he said while about to turn around. 

I sighed in frustration and said," Wait, you can use it, but just wait a second," I picked up the book and glanced at each and every page while turning the pages very quickly and I was done in less than a minute while the guys just stared in facination. I closed the book and handed it over and said, "Okay, I'm done. You can use it." 

I handed it over while running my hand through my hair from the sudden headache I get every time I quickly scan a book since a sudden wave of information floods into my mind. 

I rested my forehead on the desk when one of them said,

"Don't you also need to read it," 

" I did," I said, my words unclear from he table in my face, "I have photographic memory." 

" Oh...," they said in unison, still not believing it. 

"Now leave, my heads gonna explode with you guys here too," I said with shooing them away with my hand. They proceeded to leave, occasionally looking back. I let a big sigh while I drifted to sleep. When the bell rang, I slowly opened my eyes and lifted my head only to see an empty classroom. I groaned and pack day stuff and rembered the book, but figured I wouldn't need it anymore. I left the hates of the school and rode the bus. I sell til I arrived at my apartment building and I dragged my feet to my apartment and punched in my pasword and opened the door. I threw myself on my bed and knocked out.