Chapter 8

I Will Teach You Trust

I mentally slapped myself for letting myself to get punched and kicks so much. "I'm fine," I mumbled 

" No your not. Look at you, with a bunch of bruises and cuts. We are now forcing you to go home with us," Baekhyun said.

"And we could also treat your wounds since I'm known as the unicorn because most of the people I take care of heal fast," Lay suggested. I replied with only a sigh and I leaned on Baekhyun and stood backup. Tao took my backpack and bag of ice packs while I held one against my cheek. It was mostly a quite walk except for my wincing at the pain when I strand my stomach, side, or leg too much. We finally reached my apartment building and I opened the door to my apartment and I let go of Baekhyun. I let them in and I made some tea while I went to go change into something more comfortable. They waited outside, lounging in the living room since I had a fairly large apartment. As I came out, I saw them bickering and fighting, so I escaped straight to the kitchen and fixed myself some tea too. 

"Hey, you feeling better?" Baekhyun said which made me almost drop my cup.

"Holy . Do not scare me like that," I said while setting the cup on the counter.

"Sorry," he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

" It's fine. Anyways, I do. Thanks for taking me home," I said.

" It's nothing. Besides, that's only normal when you see someone in a cage fight get punched and kicked then see them limping," he said looking up at the ceiling. I picked up the tea and lead him back to the living room. The bickering continued and it slowly got on my nerves until I finally snapped. 

"SHUT THE ING HELL UP!!!" I yelled. They immediately froze and looked at me, cowering. 

" Now tell me the reason why you guys were fighting," 

"Chanyeol keeps saying that barbecue sauce is the best with chicken while Kyung soo thinks ranch is better," Suho admitted. I looked at the two and they were facing opposite  of each other pouting. I forced them to make up which was easier than I thought. we chatted a bit till I decided it was getting too late and I told them that they should go home. 

"Wait, someone should stay with you to take care of you and you still have untreated wounds." Suho said, "Who wants to?" 

"I object the idea," I said without missing a beat.

"No , you have to have someone to take care of you. You can't even walk properly. We will force you if we have to," Chanyeol threatened . 

" I hate to admit it but he's right," agreed Kyung Soo. I sighed in defeat and they started to discuss who would stay over. 

"Kai, Suho, and I have something to do in the morning. Sorry," Sehun said. Lay and Tao also had breakfast plans so they were also out.

 I prayed everyone was busy until,"I can stay, I have no plans tomorrow," Baekhyun blurted out. 

I glared at him while the other members said, " Good, I thought no one would be free and Hanna got have it her way,"

"Hey!" I exclaimed and flicked them on the forehead.