Chapter 16

I Will Teach You Trust

The past three days went by fast with regular old classes, hanging with EXO, and working on the project. As school almost came to an end, I felt the weekend getting closer and surprisingly, I had no matches the whole week which was great for me. I was about to run out the door when the names  bell rang because the guys and I made a bet on who can get to the gates the fastest and the winner got 5 bucks from everyone. My back pack was already on and as well was the other guys. Just as soon the bell rang, the other students were surprised at the sudden gust of wind when we passed by. They at first had an advantage since they were closer to the door, but the gap closed in quickly until Chanyeol blocked the hallway.

"Sorry but Sehun said that he'd split the reward," he said. As I came closer, I faked going to the left and used my agility and reflexes and turned right at the last second, leaving him confused on what happened. 

I was gaining up on Sehun and soon, we were neck and neck. It was the last spurt and although I was going easy on him, he was still pretty fast and I rewarded him by slowing down and pretend to win by a little. I lightly panted and calmed downed while huffing out ," Pay up es." 

They groaned and handed me five dollars each which accumulated to sixty dollars total. I put it in my wallet and asked " So we're going to our separate homes now, right?" 

"I guess. See you later," Tao said.

"Later," I said and turned away, walking towards the bus stop. I looked back and gave a quick wave and hurried to the bus stop. When I opened the door to my apartment, I saw the mess and I quickly tidied up since I hate clutter. I finally finished and opened my laptop to watch some videos from my favorite Youtubers. 

After it got dark, I received a text and I already knew what it was and I was wondering why I wasn't getting one. It was a notification for a match. I hurried and got ready and I was somewhat looking forward to it since I wanted to let out some stress,  finally. I ran to the building and raced to the already prepared ring. I looked at the competitor and was satisfied with him since he had a moderate amount of muscles and looked like he can take a beating. 

The whistle blew and he jumped for the first punch, but I dodged. I was fired up from the pent up desire to fight built up over the week. I was a bit more powerful that day and he was out in 3 minutes. I jumped off out the cage and ran towards my manager, still pumped up.

"You look like you still have some extra energy. It's a new record," he said while handing me the bag. 

"It's because of the lack of fighting in past week," I said while putting the bag in my backpack I brought with me. I walked out side and breathed in the cold air and decided to walk to th convenience store to get a drink. I bought a Gatorade and downed half the bottle in one sip as i walked by an alley way when I spotted five guys on one and the single guy was obviously losing.I proceeded to ignore them when I recognized the brown hair and dog tag necklace.

It was "Baekhyun!!" I ran towards them, dropping my bottle. 

The guys saw me and one of them said, "You should leave while you can little girl." 

"Really? Five on one? You guys are pathetic," I said annoyed by the words 'little girl'.

"Now watch it. You don't want to get involved," another threatened while facing me. 

I slowly walked towards them and as I got in front of Baekhyun, I continued to say,"Try me. This is great since I was still feeling a little jumpy."

"Now your going to get it," the one form before said while all five of them ran towards my at once. I dodged one punch and tripped him then kneeing him in the head while he was falling. 

One

 I punched another, making him bump into the guy behind him and I used one hand to flip backward, kicking one guy in the face. 

Four

I saw the last guy coming so as I landed on my feet, I grabbed the hand he was punching with and flipped him over my shoulder and onto the floor.

And five

 I looked at their now pathetic states then rembered Baekhyun who was laying on the ground, clutching his stomach. I helped him up and let him lean on my shoulder and I walked him to my apartment earning a few weird stares on the way. I opened the door and laid him on my bed without thinking two since I it was place closest to all my first aid supplies. I rushed to the kitchen and grabbed some warm water in a bowl and a towel. I came back to see him slightly awake. I pulled up a chair and started to clean the blood off his face with the dampened towel when I noticed a rip in his shirt. I slowly looked and gasped as a red, bloody gash peered through the rip across the chest of the shirt.