Chapter 24

I Will Teach You Trust

A week passed by and it was project due. Despite all that happened, we barely finished our project with passing grades. It was a Friday and the group and I decided to celebrate at my house since it was the biggest and closest to the school. We arrived at my house and they made themselves at home a little too quickly, but I didn't mind since they've been at my house almost every other day. I broke out the beer and ordered some chicken.

"Uh, I know that the rest of the guys and I are legal, but are you?" Sehun asked while taking the pack.

"Do I care?" I just opened the can and downed a big gulp and the others shrugged and followed except Suho. Being the supposed mother of the group, he was worried for me.

"Hold up missy. You are not drinking until you show me your ID." he took the can from me and I pouted. While groaning, I stomped to my room and brought my ID showing I was, much to Suho's relief, of the legal age to drink. He handed my can back after carefully checking the card, just incase it was fake. "Looks like you are indeed allowed to drink alcohol, but you are also the maknae of the group, right under Sehun." He just had to announce it.

"Really? Then from now on you have to call me oppa." Sehun ordered me.

"No thank you Sehun."

"That's no way to call your oppa." Chanyeol scolded. "Now try to say it, oh-ppa" he pronounced.

"Hate you guys so much right now. Especially you, Suho." I whined and Suho just shrugged his shoulders.

"What was that? I don't think that was what we told you to say." Chanyeol pressed. All 24 eyes were on me and I eventually gave in.

"Fine," I gulped, knowing I would regret it later, "Chanyeol oppa." I mumbled, barely audible.

"Awwwwww~" He pinched my cheeks as I pouted again, "You are just too adorable."

"What! Me too. Try saying Sehun oppa." he looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"No, I refuse to embarrass myself any further today." I crossed my arms and his shoulders sank. The rest were also disappointed and I decided to drop the subject by sharing stories. We laughed and joked around until Kris pulled something out of his backpack

"It's your birthday this week, right?" 

"Holy , it is." I genuinely forgot about my birthday because of last minute project work combined with matches. 

"Well, the guys and I bought you a present anyways. Here, open it." he said while handing it to me. 

"Thanks."I took the top off revealing a pair of simple diamond studs. 

"It's just some earrings. We all pitched in even though we honestly don't even know if have piercings." Tao explained. 

"Oh I do, who doesn't these days. Don't you guys have some too?" I asked looking up.

"EXO-M and Kyungsoo have them while Kris and Tao are the only ones with cartilages." Xiumin said.

I turned my head to Tao and looked at his ear. I swiftly scooted to him and got close to his ear. 

"I love your piercings, especially the your conch." I complimented as I touched it lightly. 

"Thanks, it was hell to take care of." he joked. I then moved on to kris and saw his. 

"A helix, nice and simple. " I said while touching his too. 

"You should get them too then." he said as I kept looking at them ignoring the other 10 looking at us strangely.

"I never thought she would be this girly." Chanyeol said surprised.

"I know right. It's scaring me." Suho added on.

"I will snap you two in half and you know that I am more than capable of doing so." I threatened while glaring and they raised  both hands signalling surrender.

" Can I see yours?" Tao asked and I turned my head so my ear was facing him. He lifted the curtain of hair covering my ears and it revealed my 2 helixes and conch on one ear and three inner helixes, a conch, and a tragus on the other.

"Whoa, you have a lot." he said impressed while touching the earrings and I straightened my back confidently.

"What no way," Kris said while looking at the other one. The same as the other one but one on the inside. The others crowded around and touched them just because it was probably really new to them, them being guys and all, while one sat out and with pouted lips like a little kid who didn't get their candy. It was Baekhyun. I chuckled at his childishness and stuck my tongue at him which earned an even angrier face which read 'You'll get it later'. We continued playing different types of games. It was the last game and for some reason, it was spin the bottle. 

"Remind me again why we're doing this." I said looking at the bottle at the center of our circle.

"Because it would provide a closer connection with each other in EXO and besides, it's even more fun to do it with only one girl." We went counter clockwise. I game was honestly very funny since the bottle never landed on me and guys were kissing each other left and right. I was almost thinking I would be not picked for the whole game when the tip of the bottle faced me. My fave sunk and I buried my head in my knees as they spun it again to find out who I would be kissing. Luckily, I didn't see the desperate faces that wanted to get picked so bad because I learned earlier that none of them had girlfriend. I lifted my head and followed the direction the bottle was pointing to. I looked up and saw Kris also with a straight face like me. We locked eyes as the others wooed but also were disappointed that it wasn't them. Among them, Baekhyun was silent, watching us closely,  very mad at the results. 

"You're going to my mature about this right?" I asked.

"Only if you are. Just don't go falling for me." he smirked. 

"Now you're just getting cocky. Let just get this over this." and I grabbed his collar and gave him a very plain kiss on the lips then pulled away. I got up and started to clean up as everyone looked at me and kris was wide eyed. 

"Well that was not very exciting," Chanyeol said while also getting up. The others agreed and gathered their things. They were all infront of the door and I was going to see them go when Chanyeol suddenly pecked me on the cheek. I looked at him with wide eyes and he gave a cheeky smile. 

"I'm going to do that from now on by the way. You got a problem with that?" he asked. I was stood there frozen from the sudden forwardness and he took my silence as a no. 

"What? No fair then me too." and Sehun pecked me on the cheek . Next was Kyungsoo and his was quick and simple; Xiumin did it on my forehead; Lay also on the forehead. The rest just watched as I didn't move an inch.

"I'll help clean up," Baekhyun announced swinging an arm around my neck. 

"Ok, but don't go fooling around and get things hot and heavy. If you know what I mean. " Chanyeol waggled his brows.

"Me? Lose my ity to that thing!" I exclaimed while pointing at Baekhyun's privates. "Sorry, no hard feelings." I quickly added on for Baekhyun.

"Find that hard to believe." he mumbled.

"? Your a ?" Kris asked.

"Yeah, well... it's not like I haven't had... um... , but... uh... you know what, it's complicated."  Kris mouthed a sarcastic "Ok."  " Ugh, I hate you guys, "I grunted.

"We love you too!" the said in unision. I rolled my eyes and showed (more like pushed and forced) them into the elevator. I waved a goodbye leaving me and Baekhyun alone.