Chapter 11

I Will Teach You Trust

A pair of strong arms were carrying my towards the couch. I tried to resist by squirming around until he threatened, "I could just drop you on the floor right now if you want." I immediately stopped and stayed still till he gently lied me down on the couch. He lifted my shirt back up and he calmly patted the injury with disinfectant and every time the cotton swab came in contact with the cuts, I winced in pain. As he taped on the last cotton pad he took out the medical bandages and ordered to stand up. I obeyed and he wrapped my whole lower torso.

 As he finished it off with some more tape, I asked "You want some dinner?" 

"Yeah sure, I'm starving," he said while rubbing his belly. I nodded and went to the kitchen to fix up some simple fried rice. 

I carried the plates to the dining table and called, "It's ready!" 

"K," he responded while turning the TV off. 

We ate in silence then I asked,"Isn't your girlfriend going to be mad that you stayed over at another girls house?"

He looked at me quizzically and replied,"Girlfriend?"

" Yeah don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked putting my spoon down on the plate. 

"No, why would you think that?" he said suspiciously.

"I don't know. You just look like a player I guess. So no girlfriend?" I said while picking at few grains of rice on my plate.

"Nope, none that I know of. Do I really look like a player?" he said looking offended.

"Yep. Your hair, fashion, and behavior just screams 'I bang random girls every night',"I said while eyeing him. 

" Wow thanks," he said said while pouting.

" You're  welcome," I said with a straight face. I took the plates and dunk them in the kitchen, leaving them for tomorrow. " You can stay in the guest room which is the room farthest from mine," I said while pointing at the door," He walked towards the door and left his stuff there and went to the bathroom to wash up. I stayed in my room and relaxed on the bed and I felt my eye lids getting heavier when I heard a knock on the door. 

" Come in," I said tired.

" Hey, you mind if the rest of the group come over tomorrow to work on the project?" he asked while holding a phone against his chest.

" Yeah sure," I said with my eyes half closed.

" K, night," he said." 

"Night," I replied back while waving. He closed the door and I crashed on the bed and fell into a deep slumber.