Chapter 18

I Will Teach You Trust

The next morning, Baekhyun woke up first and looked at the sight in front of him. He smiled, not believing that it was really happening. The girl of his dreams, in bed with him, snuggling and sleeping in his arms. He moved his hands down to my waist when he felt instead of soft cloth, bare skin. He was started and looked down to see my pants off and shirt hiked up, right below my bra. 

"What the !!! Put your pants back on. Did it do something last night?!" he yelled.My eyes fluttered open and I sat up revealing my bare leg.

I yawned," Calm the down. What happened?" He pulled the blanket quickly to cover me and I finally realized the state I was in. "HOLY !!" I yelled while trying to find my pants, "Not again."

"What do you mean 'again' ?" he asked suspiciously.

" I have a sleeping habit where if I'm even a little bit warm, I take my pants off and sometimes my shirt" I said while rubbing the back of my neck. 

"So nothing happened last night?" he asked cautiously. I nodded while putting my pants back on. 

"So, pancakes?" I asked while heading for the door.

"Chocolate chips for me!" he said like a little baby, cross legs on the bed.

"So childish," I giggled while shaking my head.

"Hey, I'm older than you, you know. Call me 오빠 (oppa) from know on," he pouted.

"No, I never call someone 오빠, but I can call you 형 (hyung) if you want," I called out from the kitchen. He pouted disappointed and I called him to come out so he would help with the laundry. "Just look through my closet and find a shirt that looks like it would fit you. All of my brothers clothes are in the top basket," I said while mixing the dry ingredients together. He slipped on a plain black shirt and went out to see me in the kitchen. I was mixing in the eggs and milk when I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"What are you doing?" I asked flustered.

"We're a thing now, right?" he asked resting his head on the crook of my neck.

"What? No, why would you think that," I said while gently  pushing him off. 

He held on and asked surprised," But what about what happened yesterday?"

"Yesterday was just... uh... fluke," I said while pouring the batter on the pan.

"Then what about this," he said while turning my chin, making my lips crash into his. He placed his hand at back of my head, preventing me from ecape, pulling me deeper. 

Using my strength to my advantage, I pushed him off and scolded him while flipping the almost burnt pancake in one swift move, "What the was that for?!"

"Are we an item now?" he said while leaning on the counter behind.

"I said no and that's final," I said firmly, passing him with a plate of piping hot pancakes. The rest of breakfast went by in silence with me trying to avoid his stare. I was just about finished with the dishes when I heard the TV turn on. I dried my hands and sat next to him, leaving a foot gap. 

He leaned over and purred," Aren't you slightest bit nervous that you're in an apartment all alone with a full grown man that is obviously desiring you?" 

"No, why should I? You have self control," I asked, my eyes still glued to the screen.

"Cause I'm in the stage of life when my hormones are out of control and yet you're still not the least bit worried for you-know-what?" he asked.

"You wouldn't do that,"I laughed.

"Are tou sure? You never know. I just might," he threatened while getting closer.