Chapter 13

I Will Teach You Trust

I sat on the floor for a while clutching my stomach and  caught my breath then I looked up to see them surrounding me on the floor with their worried expressions. 

"Sorry," they all murmured. 

" It's fine. Since when did you guys get so close with me? Didn't you guys like hate me?" I asked .

" Nah. You're cool now. It kinda awesome that you fight better than most guys," Tao admitted, " Can you teach me some moves later?"

"Yeah sure, if I have the time," I shrugged. His face lit up and I wanted to pinch his cheeks. 

"I know we had a rough start, but now since we're tight, I want you to say one thing that you have been thinking about for each person," Suho stated while the others nodded in agreement.

"Are you sure. I don't think your girly little hearts can handle it," I asked while smirking. They glared at me and I raised my hands while surrendering," Ok fine."

"Now where do I start? You, Chanyeol, too tall and dumbo ears," I said as he shrugged his shoulders, agreeing.

" Chen, your Adams apple looks like a freaking ping pong ball,"

"Xiumin, I constantly want to pinch your cheeks,"

"Kyung Soo, I can't look at your eyes without feeling like you're looking into my soul."

"Kai, so much freaking lust."

"Sehun, fix your lisp."

"Luhan, I'm ninety percent positive you have no ."

"Lay, you just creep me out."

"Kris," I said while eyeing him up and down," You, I have no problem with. You're good," I said while patting him of the chest.

"Suho, I sometimes catch my self almost bowing to you since you remind me of my grandfather."

"Tao, you look like a panda.

"And you Baekhyun," I sighed and continued," don't even get me started with you." They all looked offended except for Kris and Xiumin, which were pretty satisfied with their answers. I sighed in relief like the weight was lifted off my shoulders and I headed to the table to continue my work and the rest followed, most still pouting from the culture shock. 

"So how's the you-know-what what doing," asked Luhan while pointing to my stomach with his pencil.

" Oh, I think the cuts are all healed and the only thing left are the bruises which I think are going to take a week or so. Props for Baekhyun for cleaning them so diligently," I said while lifting my shirt , revealing a bit of the bandage. I wasn't worried about the scars since they were all covered by the bandage and the only thing visible was the outline of my toned abs.

"That's good," Suho said while Baekhyun looked away remembering the countless scars on me. Time few by and they left, leaving the room terribly silent and I kinda missed the loudness. I quickly changed and went to bed early, remembering that I had school the next day.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAPOLwSiJtfKSnGP4V7Ge

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

OMG!!! THANKS TO ALL MY READERS!!!!! I still can't believe there are actual people who read my story. I didn't even think I would be able to get 2 subscribers, but over 20!?!?!?!? THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!! I will work hard to try to improve my writing and update more frequently. In the first few chapters, you guys have probably noticed a fair amount of typos. That is because since this whole story was originally more of a diary thing so about ten something chapters were written already on my phone and I didn't even imagine that other people would read them so I never bothered to fix any of the mistakes. Okay, I will shut up know. I have talked enough. Anyways, please enjoy the rest is the story!!!!