Chapter 19

I Will Teach You Trust

I saw that as my chance to toy with him and I proceeded with the plan.

"Actually, considering my superior strength, you should be the one worried." I said as i crawled towards him.

"Wha-" responded and I cut him off.

"What do you know, I just might be the one to you," I said in a slightly seductive way. I gradually got closer and I was finally on top of him, my hair falling down from  my shoulders. 

"What are you thinking?" he asked as he was in complete shock from my unusual actions. 

"What do think? What's the only thing we can do in this position?" I asked, looking for his reaction which was priceless. I leaned in and whispered into his ear, "뻥이야." 

I swiftly sat back up to my previous seat and laughed out loud. 

He was red as a tomato and yelled," Wh-what the hell man!!" "Your fault for starting it," I blamed while standing up. "Let's go out for some coffee," I suggested while walking to my room.

" Ye-yeah, su-sure," he stuttered, still recovering from my prank. I got ready, packing a few things like my wallet, lotion and lip balm since it was winter and my skin was cracking, and my phone along with ear phones when my eyes stopped on my fighting equipment of bandages, ice and heat packs, and a small picture of my family I keep so when I die fighting, I would die with them. 

I debated if I should take them or not, but then gave up and blurted," it," and I stuffed them in my backpack with all my other stuff. I wore a pair of blue jeans, a white button down, and a sweater over it. Before I wore my backpack, I inserted a clipboard in the pocket at the back of the backpack on the inside to keep the back of the bag straight so I would avoid the awkward curved back. I put it in and went outside to see Baekhyun sitting on the couch on his phone. I snuck up behind him and asked, "Are you watching ?" 

He was startled and jumped from his seat, "What no!!"

"That's was they all say~," I teased and chuckled. I went to the kitchen and opened the cabinet to grab some of my medication. I had always had them and I took them in secret. They were for helping with my panic attacks from past, traumatic experiences. I was about to down the pills when Baekhyun snuck up behind me and I choked on the pills. I quickly drank some water and swallowed all the way. "What the !" I yelled while gasping for air. 

"What is that?" he asked while pointing at the packet of pills.

"Nothing, just some vitamins," I said while placing the the bag back to its original place.

"That's what they all say~," he mocked.

"Shut up and let's go," I said while leaving him behind. He followed and we both entered the elevator. 

"Can we stop by my house so I could change into a fresh set of clothes?"

"Yeah sure. Just make it quick."

We rode the bus there along with the occasional teasing by Baekhyun whenever I bump my head into the window since I kept falling asleep. We finally got there and I admired the large apartment building but quickly snapped out of it when he pushed me into the elevator. I heard a ding and the doors slid opened. He went out of the elevator and pressed the pass code into the keypad. It then lit up and sang a chime. He turned the knob and as the door screeched open, we heard some strange sounds and we went in further to investigate. As I saw the sight in front of me, I froze on the spot and felt my stomach turn as a memory I pushed away far away in the back of my mind started to float back up.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

IM SO SORRY EVERYONE!!!!!! I know I haven't been able to update for weeks and I'm such a bad writer!!! (mianhae) I've had a bunch of testing and finals is just around the corner, so I'm afraid I won't be able to update that often for a while. And if you like this fanfic, please check out my other fanfic featuring you and Ahn Jaehyun

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/919818/not-human-schoollife-vampire-you-originalcharacter-ahnjaehyun

 

Thank you to all my readers and as always,

Happy Reading!!!!

JQeKXtMpd0MK3pg-a4KLPX_EVTBbTUCa1dkJzfI0