Chapter 25

I Will Teach You Trust

"K, let's go clean up-" I was cut off by Baekhyun slamming me against the wall near my door. Before I could question him, he slams his lips against mine and passionately kissed me. I was shocked by his sudden actions and pushed him away abruptly. "DAFUQ MAN!!" I yelled,

"WHY'D YOU DO THAT?WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"
    "THEN WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" he yelled back.
    " What?" I asked confused.
    " You kissed him," He mumbled so quietly I didn't hear despite how close we were.
    " What? I couldn't heard you,"
    " You kissed him," he mumbled again.
I was frustrated and said," Just spit it out or just save it for later," while turning away.
    "I said you kissed him. You kissed Kris and even let the others touch you," he pouted.
    I was surprised at how cute he could get but stopped myself from letting it show and said, "Wow, just that. You're so ing childish,"and pinched his cheeks. " It's just a kiss. You did it too," I said and got red after remembering that moment.
    " But, I'm different. Only I'm allowed to touch you. You're mine," he whined.
    " I never gave my consent to that,"I said while crossing my arms and I left but I he stopped me with an embrace.
    " Because I don't need it. Now this is for payback," he said and I felt a warm wetness on my neck. He and on my neck and we were luckily in my apartment because I gave slight and quiet noises as it was my first time experiencing these kind of things.
    "Baek - hyun, Wh-what are you doing?" I stutter.
He stopped finally and said while breathed hot air on my wet neck," Marking my territory," my eyes widened and I rushed to the mirror. I looked at my neck and saw a ping pong ball sized hickey on my neck. Baekhyun crept up behind me and pulled me into another embrace.
    " You like my masterpiece?"
    "No! What the man," I said while pulling away.
    " But this is the only way to keep those lustful guys away," he said.
    " Uh, you're also one of them you know," I said while raising an eyebrow.
    " Hey!" He said but I ignored and moved to the kitchen to clean up.
    "Help out while you're here," I called out. He groaned and joined me in the kitchen. We cleaned my apartment quickly and we slumped onto the couch. "So... You gonna leave now right?" I asked.
    " Maybe," he said while resting his head on my lap.
    " It's late. The others are going to suspect something,"
    "Let them. It good that they know now you're taken."
    "No, just, no." and I flicked his forehead.
    "Ow!" He held his head while tossing and turning in my lap. I chuckled and pinched his cheek but he held my hand and looked at me with warming and loving eyes. " Do you like me?"
    " Of course I do. You're my best friend as well as the others,"
    "No, I mean more than as a friend," he looked more serious this time.
    " I... I," I hesitated," I don't know. How about you, how do you feel about me?" I stalled.
    " I want you as girlfriend so I could hug and keep you to myself and do things with you. Now answer me,"
    "I'm not sure. I never did these kind of things. I mean, this is so sudden and I'm-" he cut me off when he sat up and kissed me, but more gently than before. I was shocked but I slowly gave in and melted in his arms.
    We parted and we looked at each other's eyes for a couple of seconds.
    " Now can you give me an answer?" I nodded slowly while looking away. "Then will you become my girlfriend?" I nodded again but much more cautiously. He tackled me onto my back and gave an even longer kiss.

---------------------------

He went to take a shower and I sat on the couch, looking at my phone when I got a message and as always, it was a match. I sighed and left a note saying I will be back quickly and I ran out. The match was very easy and I came back after about 40 min since I had to talk to my manager. As I opened the door, I saw the rest of EXO back in my apartment. They were surrounding Kyungsoo which looked like he was on the verge of tears. I quickly ran up to them and asked, "Why are you guys in my apartment again? Is everything alright?"
"Not even close, "Kai said.
"What do you mean?" I asked carefully while sitting on the floor next to them.
"Kyungsoo had some incidents with the gang earlier and they took his sister and is threatening for ransom," Suho said while comforting him.
"Where are they?" I asked, slowly feeling my rage build up.
"At the nearby club," Kyungsoo said, "What if something bad happens to her. What if... What if... they do 'that'" he finally talked. At those words, the rage at the top of the meter and Baekhyun noticed. He put his hand on my shoulder and I remembered that there were other people. I gave him a gentle smile and mentally thanked him.
"How much are they asking for?" I asked
"500 grand, " Tao said.
"Oh ,"
" I know right. It's ridiculous, "Kyungsoo said.
"Wait right here, "I said while standing up to go to my room.  I got together my backpack and filled it with my first aid kit for the girl, equipment, and my family picture. I also grabbed my ID card to get into the club since we were underage, but I had connections. I left the room and headed to the drawer in the kitchen and took my keys.
"You guys don't have anything today right?" I asked them and they responded with a nod. "Then, can one of you drive?"
" Me, "Chanyeol said while raising his hand. I tossed him the keys and he caught them swiftly with one hand. They looked at me confused and I said, "Well? What are you waiting for? Let's go get your sister," with a straight face. They quickly got up and I lead the way to the parking lot. The elevator was packed with 13 people so my body was squished against Baekhyun. Everyone wasn't paying attention and neither was I when I felt a squeeze on my . I was surprised and I looked dieting me and saw a grinning Baekhyun. I gave him a 'I will cut you if you do that again' glare and I turned back. He didn't do it again but I kept my guard up. We got in my car and I sat next to Chanyeol in the passenger seat. I explained them my plan and the listened intently. I was just about finished when Kai asked, "How are we going to get in? It's a adult club and we aren't really adults yet,"
"Don't worry, I have connections," I said and they looked at me suspiciously.  We arrived at the club and I looked at the line which looked like it would take hours so I lead them to the front.
"Back in line little girl," the bouncer said. Ignoring the looks the people in line gave me, I took my ID out and showed him it. He looked at it and looked at me again but this time, much more wide eyed. He quickly unhooked the chain and I went though. He looked at EXO and I said, "They're with me" and he let him through.
"Who are you?" Baekhyun yelled from the loud music.
"Just good old ____. Now where are they supposed to be?" I asked.
"in one of the VIP rooms," he said.
"K, Now stay with me or you're gonna get lost," and I headed to the VIP area. I showed my ID to the guard and they let me pass. I followed the small whimpering sounds and it lead me to the biggest room in the building.
I looked back at the guys, Kyung soo in front, and said , "Are you guys ready? It's not gonna be easy and you're almost definitely going to end up with at least a cut or bruise," I informed them. They looked more determined and resolved as ever and I gave a slight smile at the reaction.
"Ok, here goes nothing," and I kicked the door open.

 

(A/N):

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!! I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!

I haven't updated this is so loooooong. Im not even sure if anyone is still reading this fic... *cries*

BUT if you are: Thank you for being such a loyal reader!!! The main reason I stopped updating this fic was, honestly, it is utter cringey crap. I wrote this years ago and since then I have written other stories, and this story was more of a introduction to creative writing for me. Now that I look back on it, the sentence structure is off, storyline is not consistent, dialogue is cringy as hell, and diction is out the freaking window. I thing i want to do most is to erase this story off the face of the internet, but I, instead, decided to upload the remaining chapters i have already written to any of those who actually bother read it, which is about 5 or so chapters (it might be less because I'm planning to combine chapters to make them longer) And again, I am so so so so soooooo sorry. Happy reading!!! :)