Chapter 29

I Will Teach You Trust

BAEKHYUN POV
    I read the text and I started to panic. Is she going to dump me? No, she's reasonable. She'll never do something that rash. She understands that me and Taeyeon are just friends. I know we've been hanging out with Taeyeon a lot but she didn't seem affected much. She'll understand. Right?
    I was thinking about the whole time until 6th period. I saw her and was relieved when I saw her looking fine but when I said hi, she just ignored me.

     Okay something is up. As the bell rang. I looked for her but she was already gone. I quickly packed up and headed to the rooftop hoping that things will work out.
MY POV
    I was waiting on the rooftop. There were a bunch of things on my mind and they were all jumbled up. I was in deep thought when a loud clank and panting snapped me back to reality. Baekhyun was panting and slightly sweating as he walked towards me.
    "You wanted to talk right? But listen to me first. I'm sorry that I've been ignoring you lately, but it's just that it's been a long time since I saw her and we needed some catchi-"
    "Are you really dating her?" I cut him off.
    "What? What kind of question is that?" he said.
    "I said are you dating her?" I repeated.
    "No, why do you even need to ask?" he said.
    "It just that... you've been with her a lot lately and I sometimes think I'm not even on your mind." I said.
    "Look, you are always on my mind. I just needed to catch up with Taeyeon and she's a childhood friend of mine. Right when we're done catching up and she makes new friends, I promise I will pay 100% attention to you, K?" he said.
    "Ok. I understand," I huffed.
    "Thank god," he said. while pulling me into a hug.
    "But," I interrupted our sweet moment and lightly pushed his chest so I could see his eyes.
    "But what?" he said looking worried.
    " Ok, I'm going to be completely honest with you. I'm not going to be one of those crazy clingy girlfriends that make you cut all connections off with other girls, but I also have some things that need to be in check," i said.
    "And what is that?" he asked.
    "I just want you to keep in mind that you have a girlfriend and I can't keep all this in when I see you with Taeyeon. Just know your limits cause I have mine."
    "Ok, I understand." he said and pulled me back into his arms.
    Although he still continued hanging out with Taeyeon, he didn't ignore me as much and I was happy with just that. My street matches were stopped for a while since there was a huge match in the upcoming week so I was told to rest. As the big day came, I became more and more anxious and it was starting to show.
    "Hey, you okay? You don't seem like yourself," Sehun asked.
    "Huh? Oh... It's just that I have a huge match soon and it's the first one I've ever participated in.
    "You shouldn't strain yourself too much. I'm worried for you," he said.
    "Thanks, at least you care," I mumbled the last part.
    "What was that?" he asked.
    "Nothing," I quickly replied earning me a strange look from sehun. I shrugged it off and looked across the hallway and saw Baekhyun and Taeyeon talking. I sighed to myself and walked past them, purposely letting Baekhyun notice me. I gave him a disapproving look and waved cheerfully to Taeyeon.
    "Hey, how's the new school?" I asked.
    "Oh, it's great. It's even better since I get to be with Baekhyun everyday," she said while grabbing his arm and he looked flustered.
    "Oh you guys look great together. Are you guys dating?" I said bitterly looking at Baekhyun.
     He looked surprised and guilty as he replied, "Uh... no. We are definitely not dating."
    "Really? You guys sure look like you guys do," I said hinting.
    "Are you dating someone?" Taeyeon asked and I responded a slight shake of my head.
    "Really? But you're so pretty! There must be a bunch of guys that like you though," she said.
    "Oh thank you. You're quite beautiful yourself. Sehun actually always pestering me to date him but I refuse to protect our friendship," I said and noticed Baekhyun ' s response. I smirked and averted my attention back to Taeyeon. "Well, I have to go. See Ya later at class," and waved to Taeyeon and her only. I know it wasn't necessary to do that but I had to relieve some of my rage.
    Later in 6th period, I decided that the lesson was too boring so I took a quick nap. I knew that the teacher wouldn't care to even try to wake me up since I already knew everything and and if she tried to put me on the spot, I would get the question right. I was sleeping for about 10 minutes when a poke interrupted my peaceful slumber. Irritated, I lifted my head up and saw Sehun staring straight at me. I gave a questioning look and he pointed to a folded piece of paper next to me. I opened it up and saw a small emoticon.
    ^ * ^
    Mad that he woke me up just so I could see this stupid thing, I replied back.
    -l|ll
    I shoved it back at him and went back to sleep only to be woken up again to another note.
    (-_-)
    I just looked at the stupidity in front of me and I looked over to see a pouting Sehun.
    "What do you want?" I whispered.
    "When's your match?" he followed up.
    "Why do you want to know?" I said.
    "So I can come watch," he answered.
    "You do not want to see what happens there. You've see what it's like. It only gets dirtier and smellier," I said, resting my head on my arm.
    "Oh... Then let's meet up afterwards to celebrate your win or comfort for your loss," he said rest his head on the desk.
    "Fine. How about at that froyo shop at 10 pm?" I asked. "And don't bring the whole gang. Just you," I added on.
    "Why?" he whined.
    "It'll just get too loud if they all came and I don't think I'll be able to handle all that after one of the biggest matches of my life," I said truthfully.
    "Ok, then 콜," he cheerfully said while making an 'ok' sign.
    After class ended, I approached Baekhyun to ask him if he could meet me after the match at my apartment.
    "Sorry, I...uh... have to go somewhere with my family," he apologized.
    "Oh... th - that's fine. Yeah, then I-I'll see you later," I stuttered and left.
I can't believe he actually did that. Does he think I'm stupid. Of course he's not going somewhere with his family. Probably with that Taeyeon. Woah, ok. That was not necessary. Sorry Taeyeon.
--------------------------♢-------------------------
    I was thinking about our relationship for days and my match finally came.
    "Good Luck!" Sehun yelled as i headed out the school gates. I waved and ran out.
SEHUN POV
    "Why'd you wish her good luck?" Kai asked.
    "Oh, she has a big fighting tournament today," before I could stop myself.
    "WHAT?!" Kai yelled.
    "Ye-yeah, she told me earlier but she's probably going to rock it." I said
    I hope.
    "I guess," he said while walking away.
Nice save Sehun. Well, at least he left.
MY POV
    Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.
    Holy . Holy . Holy . Holy . HOLY SHEEEET!!!!
    I was freaking out like crazy as I saw my competitor. He was buff as hell and I could tell he was gonna be the toughest guy I've ever faced so far.
    "H-hi, nice t-o me - meet you," I greeted nervously.
    "Hey," he said while eyeing me up and down. "Wait,what the ? She's the one that everyone's going nuts about? But she's so little," he scoffed.
    Slightly annoyed, I left to my corner of the ring.


"Statistics," I ordered my manager.
    "Uh... Here it is. He's won every match since O'5 and it's 2015 right now," he answered.
    "Holy Fuc-"I was cut off my the shout of the ref.
    "Positions!" he yelled. I sighed and got to my designated position.
    "Hey girl, I'll go easy on you since I don't like hitting girls," he mocked. Now I was incredibly mad and pumped which was a bonus.
    “I don’t like hitting steroid filled saline bags, so let’s call it even," I snapped.
    "Watch your mouth. I will crush you like a twig."
    "I'd like to see you try." Before he could come up with a better comeback, the whistle blew and the match started. He was much faster than I thought and he pounced on me. He landed the first punch and it was a strong one at that too. I stumbled back and he took that chance to attack again. He kicked my in the stomach and I felt the air go out of my lungs. I fell on the floor and things started spinning. He was slowly walking towards me and I, just at the nick of time, started my attack. I waited till he got close enough and grabbed his ankle, causing him to fall back. I took my chance since there was a good chance it was the last one and put him in an arm bar. He easily broke out of it with his superior strength and I quickly stood up and backed off. We faced off for a couple seconds until he advanced forward. He low kicked my shin and I was sure there was probably going to be something more than a simple bruise. a he smirked and that enough fueled my anger back up 100 percent. He threw another punch I, instead of dodging or blocking, grabbed it and flipped him over my shoulder. He was surprised for a second and I quickly continued my attack with an elbow to the stomach. My body was aching so I wanted to end the match as soon as possible. I could've ended it right there with an headlock, but I thought he hadn't got hurt too much I saw it as a sign of revenge. I flipped him on his stomach and grabbed his arm. I took behind his back and slowly bent it more, wanting the pain to last more.
    "IM DONE!!! IM DONE!!!" he tapped and the ref blew the whistle but I ignored it and continued the torture.
    The ref kept yelling, "It's over!!! You're done!!! He tapped."
    I bent the arm all the way and I heard a crack along with a loud yell. I got off of him and walked out of the ring as the crowd was in complete shock. A little high school girl managing to get a buff grown man, triple my size, begging for mercy. I walked up to my employer and he was also speechless and he handed me a piece of paper instead.
    "Uh... We're actually going to transfer it to your account. Nice game," he said.
    "K," I answered simply and head to the door. The adrenaline was starting to wear off and the pain kicked it. It was excruciatingly painful everywhere. I started limping out the building, but I suddenly heard incredible cheers. I was slightly proud but my thoughts scattered as the pain was back. I was now barely able to walk and I held any near by wall for support. I found an ally way and reached for my phone so I could call anyone for help to my apartment. I hated asking people for help but this was a freaking emergency.  I looked through my contacts and stopped at Baekhyun's name. I was about to call when I heard a dangerously familiar laugh.
    "You haven't changed a bit!"
    It was Baekhyun.
    I looked around and spotted him. I was about to shout out to him when I saw another small figure next to him.
    Taeyeon. I looked at him in disbelief. As I realized what was right in front of me, I scoffed.
    "That son of a . Its final, we are are officially done. I'm sick of his ." My vision became dizzy and my eyelids were becoming heavier and heavier and the lay thing I saw was a milky complexion and worried eyes.
    "Sehun?"

(A/N):

This is the last chapter i have written up so far....ㅠㅠ

I don't have any plans on continuning writing this fic, but who knows, I might change my mind. 

For now, I want to thank all my readers far staying for this long!!! 감사합니당!!! 땡큥!!!!

OH YEAH AND ALSO!!! I am looking to find some friends here so if you think I'm awesome, please send a friend request (Is this even how this works?)!!! *gets zero friends cause I'm lame as hell...* *tear*

Second thing: I have a seventeen fanfic I've working on so if you're interested, please comment below if you want to read it. Happy reading!!! :)