Chater 14

I Will Teach You Trust

I woke up the next day and felt the aches as I struggled out of bedrooms to the bathroom. I took a warm shower since I woke up so early. I got out out of the shower when a sudden headache hit me and I held the the sink for some support as i held the towel around my body. I managed to dry myself off and i quick line threw some clothes on. I sat in front of the mirror in my room and I waited until my headache died down to style my hair. Just as i finished, I looked at my clock and saw that I was just on schedule. I rushed out the door and decided that I would just take the bus because of my lingering headache. I arrived at school and I sat in my seat just at the nick of time. The rest of the class went by slowly because I was still suffering a huge head ache and it didn't get better by passing period. I walked to the locker rooms for PE when I heard very loud yelling and it gradually got louder until it was right into my ear. Then a pair of arms wrapped around my neck which made me annoyed and I held my head. 

"Guess who?" asked a deep voice.

"Chanyeol," I said very annoyed noticing the disapproving stares. "Now get off before your fan girls start ripping my hair out," I said while attempting to push him off. 

"Woah, calm down tiger," he said and released me.

" Sorry I just have a bad head ache. I'm gonna go first," I apologized. I quickly changed and left the locker rooms and went out to the field. I only saw a group of familar guys and a teacher and I started to wonder where everyone else was.

"Hey, uh...where is everyone?" I asked the teacher.

"Oh they were excused for the period," she said while checking something off her board.

"What! That is so unfair," I said while crossing my arms, "Why do I have to stay?" 

" The school and I decided that you needed to take a test of team work and I recently found out that these 12 boys know about the extent of your skills," she said while pointing at the boys. I looked at then and realized that they were the one and only, EXO. 

They were smiling widely as I breathed out, "Mother ing ."

"Language" she snapped.

 I looked out afar and looked back at her and asked, "What are we doing today."

"Basketball," she said. I sighed as I remembered that I have the worst headache and running around trying to put a ball in a basket that was like 7 feet in the air wasn't going to help it. The other guy's also felt my frustrated aura and we're getting oddly nervous as if they predicted what was going to happen.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAPOLwSiJtfKSnGP4V7Ge

AUTHOR NOTE

Sorry for the short chapter and I also want to let everyone know that there won't be much for a while, but there is some content later in the 20th chapter or so which will be include the concept of abuse so please prepare. Enjoy!!!