Chapter 6

I Will Teach You Trust

I woke up from my alarm clock and I sat up, squinting from the blinding sunlight. I did my usual routine of brushing my teeth, styling my hair, and changing. I checked the mirror and saw that my bruise had already faded because of my fast healing I also got from my genes. I left the building and walked to school, in the mood for a walk. I arrived at school and another boring school day past, and then another day followed. It was finally Friday and I woke up to my ringing clock. I slammed it and I proceeded to get ready and I went to school. I arrived at school and I continued with all my classes; math first, PE second, history third, science fourth, art fifth, and English last. I walked out the classroom, only to find EXO waiting next to the door. I ignored them figuring they were just fooling around. 

" Hey wait," Suho said, grabbing my arm and turning me around revealing my very bored face, "Let's work on the project right now in the library. You have time right?"

" Yeah... I guess," I mumbled.

" Good. Then let's go," he said and let go and they lead the way. We found two tables and pushed them together and gathered a chair each.

 I settled my stuff and so did everyone else and then I rembered something, " Hey, Kai. Give my book back,"

" Oh, We haven't finished it yet since we are taking turns reading it." he said still looking at the papers in front of him. I exhaled and slightly nodded and we were completely silent until my phone started vibrating which made everyone jump in their seats, especially Xiumin. I quickly picked it up , standing from my seat and excused my self and walked a few feet away.

 Oblivious of them eavesdropping, I answered the call,"Hello? What? Now? You got to be kidding. Okay, fine. Give me 30 min. I'll be there." I ran my hand through my hair in frustration and I walked back to the tables where there were the guys pretending the didn't hear. "I'm sorry, but I need to go. It's emergency," I apologized. "I'll be the first to go. See you later," I said and waved goodbye while heading out to the door and as soon as I passed the gates, I rummaged through my backpack and took out the bandages and unraveled them. I wrapped my hands still slightly jogging not noticing the group following me.