Chapter 26

I Will Teach You Trust

We busted in and was a couple a guys and a one person who seemed like the boss. He was standing next to a crying little girl which looked about my age. She was helplessly tied to a chair with a gun to her head.
    "I thought  you would never come. I see you also brought some friends and a girl for some reason."
    "Now let my sister go," Kyung soo demanded.
    "Now calm down. First, hand the money over," he said.
    "Just hand her over and no one will get hurt," I stepped in.
    "Wait, so you just thought that you could just take her, after all I went through to get it into your head that I wanted money. And don't even get me started with 'hurting' us,"
    "Actually, we were thinking that. Now hand her over," Chanyeol said.
    "Or what? I have 20 guards and your beloved sister hostage. Where do have the advantage in that?" he said, pressing the gun harder against her head.
    "Well let's see then, Shall we?" I said while stepping forward. He ordered his men to attack and I told my friends to attack too. I told them that I would handle the boss and not to punch anyone before I get Kyung soo's sister safe. They nodded and I ran towards the boss, avoiding the others. I was finally a feet away from him and I looked at the gun.
    "I see you learned a bit of sl3f defense, but don't get too full of yourself," he mocked and he stepped away from the girl, throwing a punch. I dodged and looked behind me to see EXO only blocking and getting fairly hurt.
    "I'VE GOT HER!!" I yelled and they smirked a bit before fighting back. They weren't that bad to admit considering they never got training before. I went back to my open and he was h easy to defeat until he pulled out his knife so he now had two weapons. He swung at me and I dodged,extra careful with the blade. He swung again when I heard a loud yell. I looked back and saw one of the guys had a punch ring and he punched sehun in the stomach. I was distracted and he grazed my cheek and I felt a sting. I turned back to him diving in again and he cut my arm laing a big gash. Wanting to 2nd this quick because of the bad condition some of EXO was in, I kicked the gun out of his hand,picked it up and points it at him.
    "Tell your boys to stop or I'll shoot," I said with a straight face
    "You don't have the commitment or the guts.Bet you haven't even held the gun before," he mocked
    "Try me," I said taking the safety off.
    "Go ahead," he mocked again. Without a second thought, I shot his right thigh and he fell on the floor as the fighting stopped from the sudden gunshot.
    "Kyungsoo, your sister," I said, still pointing the gun at the boss. "Now do you believe me?"I asked him. he nodded and ordered his men to retreat. "Ever mess with us then you have to deal with me.We left, most limping but we didn't catch much attention since it was a club. I checked on Baekhyun and he was okay but the rest was in critical condition.
















 

We barley all got to the van. I took the wheel and gave the girl in the care of Baekhyun and Kyungsoo was in charge of the rest. We were at the parking lot and I carried the girl bridal style and was about to go to the the elevator but a hand stopped me.
    "Give her to me. She's my sister. I should take care of her," Kyungsoo said
    "She's a girl. It's only right that another girl handles her," I said.
    "But I'm her brother," he said.
    " Okay, will you let me go if I said that I'm weaker than you so you needed to help baekhyun with the others since I can only hold up a little girl?" I asked.
    " Fine, deal. Can't believe I get to be stronger than you," he silently cheered. Chuckled and shook my head as i headed to the elevator. I held the doors open until all of the guys came in. We were about halfway there when Baekhyun asked, "Are you sure you can continue to carry her?"
    "Of course I can, I already told you or was that Kyungsoo?"  I said.
"But your arm,  I doesn't look so hot," he said pointing to it. I looked over and saw it was dripping in blood.

"Oh, I didn't even notice," I said while moving my arm.
    "What am I going to do with you. You have to be at least a little girly,"he said while shaking his head.
    "No thanks. I don't think you guys would even hang out with me if I was girlier  than this. I'm pretty sure you like me better since I can fight for myself, right Tao?" I asked and looked back.
    "Umhm!!" he cheered.
    "Told you" I said matter of factly. He shrugged and I scanned  the rest, " You guys doing good?" and looked and they all gave an 'ok' sign but I knew that they were far from ok. I gave them apologetic look and rethought if this friendship while really work. We arrived at the apartment and I punched in the code and propped the door open with my foot, still carrying the girl. I set her gently on my bed and examined her injured which was luckily minor. She only needed some ice packs for her rope burned wrist and a bandage for a small cut on her leg. I sighed and looked at her now peacefully sleeping on my bed. As I walked out,Kyungsoo stood in front of me and desperately asked, "How is she?"
    "Totally fine, she sleeping right now, but I think you should worry more about yourself, I mean look at you guys," I said while placing a gently hand on his shoulder. He sighed in relief. I got the bigger first aid kit from the storage room and headed towards them. I treated each and every one of them, slowly dying on the inside as i saw each one of their wounds. I was on the last guy and it was Kyungsoo.
    "I'm sorry that you guys have to go through this. I promise to never let this happen again," I said while disinfecting his cut on his palm. "I don't think you guys should hang out with me anymore. My life is too rough for you guys. This kind of stuff is regular for me so I would rather experience it myself. I'm, again, so sorry," I said as the rest looked in slight shock. I was done with the the last cut and closed the box," You should go, it's getting really late." I was about to walk to the storage room when Kyungsoo stopped me.
    "Wait, I don't think you get it. This isn't your fault, it's mine for carelessly interacting with a gang. Please don't leave us," he said while looking at me with puppy eyes.
    "Yeah, we haven't been able to let a person in our group that everyone accepts, putting aside your even a girl," Sehun said.
    "But-"I was cut off and they all stepped forward.
    "No buts, you're staying,"Baekhyun said. I gave an unsure look but realized I probably couldn't bring myself to leave them either and my expression turned into a gentle smile. I sighed and I sat next to Baekhyun.
    "Now let's see your cuts," Baekhyun said. I realized that I also was hurt and looked at my arm and I was soaked in red.
    I left to change and a arm stopped me, "Where are you going?"
    "I'm just going to change. Don't worry," I assured them and he let go. I changed into my old elementary school shirt and it was still incredibly big. I also changed into some worn out jeans and walked out.
    "I'll take care of you cuts since this is my fault," Kyung soo suggested.
    "Thanks," I said and sat next to me. Everyone else sat around me as Kyung soo and I were sitting on the floor. He looked at my and android saw a deep gash. He took a soaked cotton ball and patted it, cleaning away the excess blood. It was stinging like crazy but I held it in from the rest. As he finished and wrapped it in medical tape, I sighed from relief and slumped down.
    "Sit back up,  not done yet," he said. I sat up and he held my chin up to support my head so he could treat the cut on my face.
    "You don't needed to do that. It'll just heal on its own anyways," I said.
    "And let you get a scar on you face. No thanks, you're a girl and how are you going to get married with an ugly scar on you face," Kyungsoo scolded.
    "치," I pouted and he chuckled while the rest were surprised from the mother daughter scene in front of them.