Chapter 7

I Will Teach You Trust

CHAPTER 7

"Don't you think she is always rushing somewhere," Chanyeol asked 

"I know right. I'm not sure if I should tell you this, but I once caught her out on the streets in the middle of the night and she was hold am ice pack against the same place she had a cotton pad on. I pulled the ice pack away and I saw a ing huge bruise," Baekhyun admitted.

" Wait, I have an idea. We should follow her and find out to the answer to this mystery once and for all." Luhan suggested. 

"I'm in," they all said.

As I passed out the gate, I rummaged thought my back pack and took out my bandages. I unraveled them and wrapped around my hands, the tails hanging as I was wrapping.

" Why is she wrapping a bandage around her fist?" Lay asked confused.

" That's what we're doing to find out," Baekhyun answered. They managed to follow me to the front of the building and they hesitated to open the door, but when they did, they all gaged from the stink of sweat and rot which I looked unfazed by. Their eyes darted around trying to find me. Right when they were about to give up, I stepped up into the ring and attention was directed to the cage. 

"What is she doing there? She isn't really going to fight that thing, right?" Kyung soo said unsure 

"I hope not. Like look at that ," Sehun said while pointing at the tall and bulky man standing in front of me,

"Shouldn't we stop her."

"I think it's too late. The match already started," Baekhyun said. To their surprise, I was fighting pretty good dodging and countering every attack. At one point, I was thinking that he was just another pushover and I started toying with him when I thought I spotted Baekhyun at the corner of my eye. Forgetting about match, I looked at the crowd, searching for a group of familiar faces when I felt a solid punch in my jaw. I stumbled back and hit the fencing of the ring and he continued to punch me in the same place, but on my cheek then he kneed me in the stomach while hold my shoulders. He kicked my leg then went for another kick to my side but I quickly got my together and grabbed his leg and flipped him over. As soon as he got up, I throw I row of attacks that flowed together including flips, turns, and flexibility. After only a few pucks and kicks, he was completely knocked out and the ref raise my hand signaling I was the winner. The air was filled with cheers and yelling. I was panting heavily and climbed out of the cage while the 12 guys were in horror as it was the first time seeing something like that. I pushed walked to my backpack and then my employer approached me and said," Nice one back there. I honestly thought that you were done for back there. I put a little extra in the bag and here's some ice and heat packs," he said while handing me two bags. I shoved the money in my backpack and took a heat pack out and put it on my cheek. As I was walking out, I figured I was seeing things back during the match and sighed in relief. As I continued walking, I was blocked and  I prayed it wasn't I thought it was, but unfortunately, my assumptions were right. I slowly and cautiously lifted my head and saw 12 angry and worried faces. 

" What are you doing here?" Suho said worried.

" It's none of your guy's business," I replied weakly.

"You said that last time too. It's time to tell us the truth, " Baekhyun said.

" I said it wasn't any of you guy's ing business," I said a bit more firmly.

 I tried to pass through, but Baekhyun grabbed me and repeated, " I said tell us the truth "

" Fine. I do it for the money. My parents were broke when they died so I needed some money for my rent and the only reasonable job I thought of that was good for my skill set was this and the pay is decent too. Okay, you happy," I said and pushed through them and started to walk, but I was limping very badly and I clutched my aching stomach and I leaned against the wall for extra support. Every step became more painful and then it escalated to the point where I was about to collapse on the floor when a strong pair of arms caught me. I looked up to h a very close baekhyun putting my arm around his neck.