Chapter 3

I Will Teach You Trust

The teacher entered the classroom and everyone rushed to there seats which I was already in since I didn't have friends to fool around with unlike other everyone else. 

She started to talk about the project and was about to announce the groups and I slumped on my desk and she called out, " Okay the first group will be..." and she continued to say the groups which I didn't pay attention to when she called my name and my head jerked up. " Hanna, you'll be paired with Sehun, Chanyeol, Luhan, Tao, Suho, Lay, Xiumin, Kai,..." and my head sunk more and more as she continued to list rest of the exo group. The group cheered and high five each other since they were all in the same group while the teacher noticed my sulking and mentally apologized. She finished off all the other groups and she asked us you exchange numbers with our group since it was necessary for the project incase we had to contact each other for it. As the group slowly approached my desk, I rummaged through my backpack which was filled with books, earphones, and some bandages for fighting just in case of an emergency and sometimes I get notifications that my match moved schedules. I finally found my phone and hurried to exchange it so I could send them off quickly since I couldn't stand another minute being less than 2 meters near them. 

" I'll give you my number and share it with each other then text me your name and I'll save your contact. Got it?" I said while writing down my number with a straight face. 

" Woah, what's the hurry," the one that looked like a girl scoffed.

" Look, honestly, I don't want to do this project with you just as much as you do. I would rather do this project by my self if the teacher let me, so let's just get this over with, k" I admitted. they looked away, seeming like they agreed and I handed the piece of paper over. They walked away without another word then suddenly, my phone rang and I unlocked it to reveal the message which said that my match was moved right after school. I sighed in frustration as I got ready to leave from class as my teacher stopped me.

" I'm so sorry Hanna, but I figured that you would be the only girl in the while school that would be able to handle them without fangirling. Please understand." she said.

" It's fine. Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow," I said while already walking out the room. As I was walking down stairs and was about to pass the gate, I took out my bandages, not noticing the group of boys in front of the gate. 

" Hey, let's go to the library and work on the project so we can finish it early," a guy that looked somewhat good suddenly said. It took me by surprise and I jumped a little and quickly hid my bandages behind my back. 

" I can't, I have other plans," I said.

" What is it. Is it more important than the project?" the same guy asked.

" It's none of your business," I said my putting in my ear buds and started to walking away. 

" Hey wai- " he tried to say only to be blocked by my loud music. I started to put on my gloves as I began running. 

" She's so weird," the tallest one with a hat said and they walked the opposite way. I arrived at the location of the match and I dropped my backpack on the floor and I entered the ring where my opponent and the ref waited. 

" Are you kidding me? I'm fighting a little girl?" the large man scoffed.

" Just shut the up and let's get this over with," I blurted out while taking my jacket off, throwing it to the side. 

" What, now you did it little lady. I was going to hold back a little but not anymore" he said while getting into stance.

" Whatever" I said while also getting into stance. Once the whistle blew, he plunged at me right away, throwing a very messy pumch which quickly dodged, elbowing his side. He groaned and plunged at me again. The fight went on the same until he caught me off guard and hooked me in the cheek and I stumbled back a bit and he punched again but this time, I guarded with my arm, but it still hurt. Wanting to end it already, I attacked him with a row of punches and kicks until he out on the floor. The match ended and the ref raised my hand the crowd roared while was lightly panting thinking I've fought much worse. I put back my jacket and picked up my backpack while a man handed me a paper bag with 3 grand along with a handkerchief. I took it stuffing it in my backpack and wiped off my lip, staining it with my blood. I walked out of the building and looked around to make sure that none I knew was around and I continued walking to my apartment. I was holding an ice pack I was also given after the match against my now bruised cheek when I heard my name being called. I tried ignoring it, hoping they would leave until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I cursed to myself and turned around.

" Hey I thought you had something important to do?" the guy said when I realized who and what his name was. he was Baekhyun.